Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

how much is eastbay shipping/duties typically?
For an $80 order, I payed 15 in shipping and 23 in taxes.

Does anybody know if Eastbay gives a tracking number? My order status says "ORDER FULLY SHIPPED" and I have yet to get my stuff

Just picked up a pair of Fire Red 3, just yesterday. 
Walked right in my local Footlocker and came out with brand new shoes. 
For my first pair of Air Jordan, I have to say they are some of best shoes I have walked in. 
happy.gif

The only thing I am disappointed about is the red paint job on the shoe. 

Just picked up a pair of Fire Red 3, just yesterday. 

Walked right in my local Footlocker and came out with brand new shoes. 

For my first pair of Air Jordan, I have to say they are some of best shoes I have walked in. :D

The only thing I am disappointed about is the red paint job on the shoe. 

First pair of J's good choice ... 3's are a classic :smokin

Does anybody know if Eastbay gives a tracking number? My order status says "ORDER FULLY SHIPPED" and I have yet to get my stuff
They should, from my experience usually takes a day for them to give you the number

Does anybody know if Eastbay gives a tracking number? My order status says "ORDER FULLY SHIPPED
" and I have yet to get my stuff

Go on their live chat and give them your order number and they should be able to provide you with a tracking number if it doesn't show up on your order when you log in.

^^^^lol, for real. Also stop PM'ing me for passes especially if I dont know you or never heard or talked to you.
Also stop emailing me, and tell your friends or whomever not to give my email address out as any future emails will be ignored.
Go get your hook ups elsewhere.
After the last batch of pass email requests( from so many people Ive never heard off or talked to) and heads picking up 7 pairs of Toro's and such, I'm done with being a nice person. This BS is what stopped me from getting Toro's and other stuff.
Want to be greedy, well it's my turn to look out for myself.
Now of course this does not include certain people and you know who you are, so no worries I'll still pass them around.
End rant!!!

ES management and staff have been pretty decent in the past at stopping cats from buying up multiples. Has there been a change in management?

I agree in the past they have been pretty strict and you couldn't buy multiple pairs in different sizes. Not sure if management has changed , just heard from someone that this happened. Basically scooped all the remanding pairs, whether it was their size or not.

Does anyone know where they still have any Toro's 4's? Looking for a size 7 for a friend, any info would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
ughhhh im so mad. i just dogged my bugs bunnies.  some drunk threw up all over them

anyone know where i can get another pair now besides like ebay rape prices...

ughhhh im so mad. i just dogged my bugs bunnies.  some drunk threw up all over them

anyone know where i can get another pair now besides like ebay rape prices...
lol thats tight

just be thankful it wasn't a pair of concords or true blues or something

bugs bunny 8s are still around probably at todays sportwear.

lol thats tight

just be thankful it wasn't a pair of concords or true blues or something

bugs bunny 8s are still around probably at todays sportwear.
thx ill check them out

yeah bad luck lol, the silver lining is the fire reds release, so at least i have somehting new and fresh til i cop the 8s again

I agree in the past they have been pretty strict and you couldn't buy multiple pairs in different sizes. Not sure if management has changed , just heard from someone that this happened. Basically scooped all the remanding pairs, whether it was their size or not.

Does anyone know where they still have any Toro's 4's? Looking for a size 7 for a friend, any info would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Try SVP at Lawrence Square.

Im going to be in Paris, France and Brussels, Belgium a few days before Christmas... Does anyone know about some good sneaker places around those two cities? How is the availability over there... Anybody have any experiences in terms of being able to get a pair?

Brussels has nothing in terms of sneakers. But I had a great time there. Be sure to go to Delirium (alley with specific bars: tequila, beer, absinthe, vodka).

In general, the best spot in Paris is colette. Footlockers will have all EU releases and Jordans typically sit. I think I also went to a place called Space Cowboy when I was there, too.

Last edited:
Brussels has nothing in terms of sneakers. But I had a great time there. Be sure to go to Delirium (alley with specific bars: tequila, beer, absinthe, vodka).

In general, the best spot in Paris is colette. Footlockers will have all EU releases and Jordans typically sit. I think I also went to a place called Space Cowboy when I was there, too.

Yup.

I've been to the ES twice with a pass from work, they only ever ask what company you're with and your name. I highly doubt they're asking for NT names and if you do give it... shame on you.

Do you guys order from EastBay often? If so, how long does shipping take and am I look at any custom fees afterwards?
How do I go from ordering black soles to atomic red soles? I'm about to complain...

Have work ES passes for Columbia Sportswear, can send them out. Only problem is the employee store is in LONDON, ONTARIO. If you're going to be out there, the store is off the 401. PM me and I can send you a copy.

Went to premium outlets yesterday nothing special. Nike basketball stuff was cleaned out. They had the air max 95/97 sunsets on the back wall for $120 but thats it.

Polo store had same prices as a retail bay although i picked up shorts for $40.

Went to premium outlets yesterday nothing special. Nike basketball stuff was cleaned out. They had the air max 95/97 sunsets on the back wall for $120 but thats it.

Polo store had same prices as a retail bay although i picked up shorts for $40.

What's the point of the outlet then? :lol:

What's the point of the outlet then? :lol:

Haha seriously man. It was marked up to retail then 30% off whole store -> $60+tax. I signed up for the VIP list but i was too late. They were selling the VIP coupon book for $5.

On the other hand the polo store had a wider variety (obv) and a big & tall section.

J crew - 40% off select items
Lucky brand - no sale. Jeans just marked down to outlet prices ($80 vs. 160 retail).
Bay - terrible selection really good discount and prices.

I assume inventory was wiped out first few days.

yeah, Polo Outlet was nothing spectacular. I went on the second day of opening, when they had the 20% off on top of the in store 30% off. Well, the 20% off was after the 30% off, not 20 + 30 = 50% off. I also had the VIP booklet that stated $25 after each $250 at Polo, but I couldn't use it with the 20% off, it was one or the other. After the 30% then 20% off, the prices were on par with The Bay and Sporting Life, I must say that boxing day deals at the two latter mentioned stores were better. There were a couple of good deals but you must dig really deep. I found a couple of Polo bear tees for $14.99. Oh, and there's this really hot blonde that was probably a manager, she was like 6'1.

Back
Top Bottom