Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I've heard from few peeps and an employee, that in order for you to get these Jordan Retro's you have to be a family member as in sister, brother, father etc....

ES management are so worried that some employee's are selling tickets online and if you even get invited by an "Nike Employee" purposely to get the Retro Jordan's you like, more likely you will need to provide them the "Nike Employee number" also.  

Just a reminder also that if you have multiple people in the car getting them Retro Jordan's, only one person on that vehicle can get them...They've had this rule since the Jordan Retro 3 that came out 2 weeks ago which sucka****  Thanks to those peeps who took advantage and now ES capitalizing on rule changes........anyway im just a messenger  
I had a corporate invite (not from Nike employee) the week of the Fire Red 3's, sercurity requested I show an employee ID to get in, I didn't have one so was turned away unfortunately, first time they ever asked for that, hope it's just that tight for Jordan releases and I can still get in (without Employee ID) on normal days in the future...

Hey,

do we have any consignment shops in Toronto anymore? I know north trooper's been closed... capsule used to do it? Does solestop still do it? Thanks!

Hey,

do we have any consignment shops in Toronto anymore? I know north trooper's been closed... capsule used to do it? Does solestop still do it? Thanks!
Solestop still does it, Livestock does as well, but it's an in-store thing only, meaning you can only bring it in and they don't put it on their online site, if you want it you have to visit the actual store.

Solestop I believe there isn't a lot of restrictions on consignment (just can't be beat), Livestock IIRC your pair has to be COMPLETELY DS (not even tried on) and it has to be at least 1 year past the release date for them to accept it

I had a corporate invite (not from Nike employee) the week of the Fire Red 3's, sercurity requested I show an employee ID to get in, I didn't have one so was turned away unfortunately, first time they ever asked for that, hope it's just that tight for Jordan releases and I can still get in (without Employee ID) on normal days in the future...

damn thats rough

Hey,

Contraband in Yorkville has a consignment wall I believe. They're to the left of the parking garage behind Nike Bloor.

SMFH. Those beasts ruined it for us. Bringing GF to buy their second pair. Ya I'm salty...

Air max 1 pimentos.

Im also guessing thats why they got the lebron x prisms and the other color way as well as a lot of CP3 VI AEs, AJ1 jokers, CP3 VI jokers.

I work in that mall, go there often, they don't get anything recent for a good 3-7 months if not later.
I see a pair of pimentos 30 mins ago at VM in US9.5 top left corner at the 9-9.5 section. Just returning a favor.

Anyone got a chance to visit ES today? Anything worthwhile at all?

Last edited:
sorry if this was answered already but are the green glows a gr? Or is it exclusive to HOH?

aside from those god awful Purple flyknit trainers at Todays Sportswear has anyone ever seen a store that carries Flyknit Trainers?  even at retail im curious and interested in picking up a pair.

In regards to flyknits...

I was at the ES last week. They had a few colorways of the lunar flyknits for I think ~$130, I definitely remembering seeing the wolfgrey... there were a few other colours as well though.

If you're looking for trainers or runners, as far as two weeks ago is concerned, EC Nike had the grey/red trainers and I believe they had the multicolor racer (although it could have been the lunar, memory isn't good). Check out livestock's website, they also have a couple pairs of trainers and lunars for sale.

Truthfully, outside of lunar flyknits, Canada didn't get much selection in flyknits. Kind of sucks =(.

wow what a brain fart i was at Eaton Center last week and completely forgot they had a Nike Running store there.

thanks for the reminder.

Hey guys, I'm looking to get my Bell iPhone 5 unlocked hopefully by end of day. Does any one know a place? If Pacific, which store? Thanks. Appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom