Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Depending on the firmware you may not be able to with anyone except bell. If you do a bit of googling you will see how completely **** bell is and how they have their phones unnaturally locked down.

Depending on the firmware you may not be able to with anyone except bell. If you do a bit of googling you will see how completely **** bell is and how they have their phones unnaturally locked down.

Yeaaah man. I was looking into it and got a sense that Bell has got something up their sleeve after reading other forums. Seems like they're the last ones to crack even at Pacific.

Thanks for the reply.

Dropped by ES today, Haven't been there since early June and the amount of stock that is there was totally cut in half in terms of clothing & shoes. I think only runners had full size runs, nothing was really worth noting other than:

Hyperdunk 2013 Teal/Yellow, Red/Grey, All Yellow 120ish

Lebron X low platinum/blue(?) 137ish

KD VI seat pleasant (sz 8 & 9) 114ish

Lebron X lifestyle - don't remember

Hyperflights 109(?)

Roshe Mid LDN & NYC (FSR) 72

Flyknits Volt, sprite, multi 134

Saw the Shaqnosis, Question 1's and Answer 1's as well as Shadow 1's at Today's Sportwear by Bellamy. Didn't ask about size runs though.

Also saw the Roshe Mid -  Black/Hot Pink

SMFH. Those beasts ruined it for us. Bringing GF to buy their second pair. Ya I'm salty...

This was bound to happen. The store is supposed to be a 'private' store - when you have cats selling passes on Kijiji and other cats asking for passes on NT things were bound to change.

Buying multiples can actually be controlled by the staff at the ES, alot of their older/veteran staff were good at doing so but the whole lot of them left last year. The 'new jacks' must not give a damn.

Dropped by ES today, Haven't been there since early June and the amount of stock that is there was totally cut in half in terms of clothing & shoes.

Yeah, when I went mid-July it was bare. And that was a few days before they added more stock.

:smh: at the changes at ES, knew it would happen. People don't know how to act simply, one example why I don't like putting out info on here sometimes.

This was bound to happen. The store is supposed to be a 'private' store - when you have cats selling passes on Kijiji and other cats asking for passes on NT things were bound to change.

Buying multiples can actually be controlled by the staff at the ES, alot of their older/veteran staff were good at doing so but the whole lot of them left last year. The 'new jacks' must not give a damn.
True enough. Just sucks because If I end up with a pass on a weekend something is releasing and i really wanna go I can't. Oh well.

On another note. They haven't been getting to much stock because Nike Canada is having shipping problems for awhile now. I was lucky enough to meet an individual  who works for head office and gave me an insight to when I asked about why the stock isn't changing to much? The shipping delays also affects local stores in the GTA.

And please don't ask me for ES passes I have none...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt  

mean.gif
at the changes at ES, knew it would happen. People don't know how to act simply, one example why I don't like putting out info on here sometimes.
THIS!

Just picked up NDS cherry 12s for 140. I suggest you guys check out kixify if you haven't already.

True enough. Just sucks because If I end up with a pass on a weekend something is releasing and i really wanna go I can't. Oh well.
i'm pretty sure you can still get a pair of shoes, however you probably won't have any luck on getting any Retro Jordans if you have a pass.  GL though 

Just picked up NDS cherry 12s for 140. I suggest you guys check out kixify if you haven't already.
Did you receive the shoes already?  Was it a high rated seller?  I check that site a lot but I am skeptical of a lot of the sellers on it.

So reading through this thread the changes to ES policy are?

- 1 pair per car for JB Retros on release day

- You can only get in with a Nike employee invite and the employee number for whomever invited you if JB Retros are releasing that day..

- You can not use a corporate pass to get in on release days for JB Retros.

- Everything else remains the same.

Is that about right?  I get to go there once a year when my son's basketball team gets an invite but just want to understand the new policy implementation so we do not end up disappointed.

Thanks in advance for any clarification.                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Yeah, when I went mid-July it was bare. And that was a few days before they added more stock.

:smh: at the changes at ES, knew it would happen. People don't know how to act simply, one example why I don't like putting out info on here sometimes.
Amen to the last part, I learned the hard way. Hooked a buddy with a pass because he wanted the Toro 4's and wanted to help him out. I came to find out later from him that it was his friend who bought them but flipped them for 280 that same day. I just Bert stared him and said to myself never again. SMH

Kinda off topic, but approx. how much would it cost for someone to ship a pair of shoes from cali to toronto?? like using fedex or ups or whatever...

Kinda off topic, but approx. how much would it cost for someone to ship a pair of shoes from cali to toronto?? like using fedex or ups or whatever...

Around 20 USD for first class (2 weeks)
Around 30 USD for Priority (a week or less)
Not too sure about express, never used it
UPS is about the same

EDIT: prices and service listed is USPS which means its CP over here

Last edited:
Amen to the last part, I learned the hard way. Hooked a buddy with a pass because he wanted the Toro 4's and wanted to help him out. I came to find out later from him that it was his friend who bought them but flipped them for 280 that same day. I just Bert stared him and said to myself never again. SMH
shameless dude.

Again ES pass on sale on kijiji.:smh:

Last edited:
So reading through this thread the changes to ES policy are?

- 1 pair per car for JB Retros on release day

- You can only get in with a Nike employee invite and the employee number for whomever invited you if JB Retros are releasing that day..

- You can not use a corporate pass to get in on release days for JB Retros.

- Everything else remains the same.

Is that about right?  I get to go there once a year when my son's basketball team gets an invite but just want to understand the new policy implementation so we do not end up disappointed.

Thanks in advance for any clarification.                                                                                                                                                                                                            
Based on my experience with the Fire Red 3's, it seems corporate invites are allowed for JB Retro release days but you must show an employee badge/ID (ie. if your corporate invite is from TD, you must have your TD employee badge/ID with you), that's basically the reason why the guard didn't let me in that day
mean.gif

Based on my experience with the Fire Red 3's, it seems corporate invites are allowed for JB Retro release days but you must show an employee badge/ID (ie. if your corporate invite is from TD, you must have your TD employee badge/ID with you), that's basically the reason why the guard didn't let me in that day
mean.gif
Thanks for the feedback. Repped. I wonder what you do if it's a sports team that's received the invite.  Go in uniform? 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom