Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

They have all black and volt for $139.99. One of the employees told me there is a friend/ family deal starting tomorrow till Sunday. The whole store 30% off!!! Don't need a coupon there giving it to everyone!!!
Appreciate it man. I will definitely check it out.

Footlocker looks to have the 3m tongue not black tongue in their instagram.

Is this an error?

The Nike Milton outlet is having 30% off the entire store (only exclusions are FuelBands and Sunglasses)

FSR - Volt Flyknit Lunars

FSR - Black Flyknit Lunars

FSR - Mutlicolour Flyknit Lunars (no womens)
139.99 + 30% off.

they also had KD VI N7s for 165, 2012 Lunar Hyperdunks in all black or Silver/Tear colour for 99.99

so with taxes and the discount the Flyknit lunars work out to be 105 or so.

The Nike Milton outlet is having 30% off the entire store (only exclusions are FuelBands and Sunglasses)

FSR - Volt Flyknit Lunars

FSR - Black Flyknit Lunars

FSR - Mutlicolour Flyknit Lunars (no womens)
139.99 + 30% off.

they also had KD VI N7s for 165, 2012 Lunar Hyperdunks in all black or Silver/Tear colour for 99.99

so with taxes and the discount the Flyknit lunars work out to be 105 or so.
thx for the update

any recent release free's or other bball shoes/jordans?

thx for the update

any recent release free's or other bball shoes/jordans?
Didn't see frees other than the Flyknit Free Runs, and no Retro Jordans at all, just lowtop casual Jordan team shoes.

the open box wall had a lot of Huarache Free Runs though in Black/Violent and Blue/Volt colorways in pretty much every size.

yeh never erally expect jordan retros or anything.

just that buffalo usually has kobes (past years), cp3, melos..overall pretty good selection. doubt the quality will come to canadian outlets

how much are free flyknits?

so do u think its worth going to out west? i may just go to vaughan since its closer...

Hmmm, I guess since the KD N7's get released to all the outlets, they'd be 30%, or is there a restriction because it's a new release? Might be a fun hoop shoe for $115. I think I'll check out the Milton or Kitchener location tomorrow, the Kitchener location had TONS of Lebron X Lows ($124.99), KD 5 Elite ($150) and Hyperdunks. With another 30% some of those might be good to play in.

I'll give an update on my findings. I'm crossing my fingers that the Kitchener outlet has those dope red Flyknits.

Last edited:
ES is so dead they told all their employees to hit up everyone they knew to come to the store today lol.

Hmmm, I guess since the KD N7's get released to all the outlets, they'd be 30%, or is there a restriction because it's a new release? Might be a fun hoop shoe for $115. I think I'll check out the Milton or Kitchener location tomorrow, the Kitchener location had TONS of Lebron X Lows ($124.99), KD 5 Elite ($150) and Hyperdunks. With another 30% some of those might be good to play in.

I'll give an update on my findings. I'm crossing my fingers that the Kitchener outlet has those dope red Flyknits.
yeah u can use 30% off on the KD VI N7

Thanks for the information.  Just got back from Halton Hills (TPO) - picked up the Multicolour Flyknits for ~$110 out the door.  Looks like still FSR on the Black, Volts and Multicolours.  Didn't see any of the Red Flyknits - was talking to one of the employees and he said all the Red Flyknits are all gone.  Nothing spotted of note other than some mango LeBron X lows and the KD VI N7 in lots of sizes.

On the backwall - was pretty tempted by the AM97 Premium NRG for ~$85 before discount in size 13.  But I still have my Silver Bullet AM97s - so I passed.

Was D-E-A-D in there at 8PM on Thursday night - employee expects most of the stock to be cleared out after the weekend.

Thanks for the information.  Just got back from Halton Hills (TPO) - picked up the Multicolour Flyknits for ~$110 out the door.  Looks like still FSR on the Black, Volts and Multicolours.  Didn't see any of the Red Flyknits - was talking to one of the employees and he said all the Red Flyknits are all gone.  Nothing spotted of note other than some mango LeBron X lows and the KD VI N7 in lots of sizes.

On the backwall - was pretty tempted by the AM97 Premium NRG for ~$85 before discount in size 13.  But I still have my Silver Bullet AM97s - so I passed.

Was D-E-A-D in there at 8PM on Thursday night - employee expects most of the stock to be cleared out after the weekend.
thx for the update. 

sooo milton seems decent for some kicks. did anybody go to vaughan? i'll check out milton for the first time sat morrning then...

Last edited:
thx for the update. 

i already have flyknits blue/white/green (not the blue/black) that i paid $105 usd for, and actually could've got them for $70usd in Birch Run NIke Outlet last mth in volt, orange, or purple but i didn't need them and they didn't carry any for my wife. 

rainbow is tempting cause its more 'exclusive'...lol

sooo milton seems decent for some kicks. did anybody go to vaughan? i'll check out milton for the first time sat morrning then...

Was the am97 the regular ones, or was it EM? I'm a size 13 and just picked up the original am97 silver bullet

Was the am97 the regular ones, or was it EM? I'm a size 13 and just picked up the original am97 silver bullet
These ones - classic Silver Bullets are better IMO:

AM97-1.jpg

nothing special at burloak nike. didn't see any signs about any sale. flyknit free runs in blue and rainbow were the only 'notable' things there

These ones - classic Silver Bullets are better IMO:
AM97-1.jpg
I agree the og's are better , if they were the hyperfuse on the toe box are very narrow and pointy.....
Thanks for the follow up
I'm always on the look out for 97's & 95's in a size 13

nothing special at burloak nike. didn't see any signs about any sale. flyknit free runs in blue and rainbow were the only 'notable' things there
Yeah wasn't much yesterday, did manage to grab the only pair of Flyknit Trainers off the wall though, luckily in my size.  Came to $79.

Back
Top Bottom