Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Calypso and siren red Roshes at Ugly Dukling via Instagram ! $90
Seems like all the older color ways of the Roshes are coming back out again.  Some stores in the states got like 4 or 5 colors of the older colors back out again!

Yeah wasn't much yesterday, did manage to grab the only pair of Flyknit Trainers off the wall though, luckily in my size.  Came to $79.
where's burloak?

my friend is in kitchener and they have KD V elite in blue for $110 plus 30% off. decent size run. 

also free flyknits in blue size 11 and up for $110 + 30% off. 

Last edited:
Hmmm, I guess since the KD N7's get released to all the outlets, they'd be 30%, or is there a restriction because it's a new release? Might be a fun hoop shoe for $115. I think I'll check out the Milton or Kitchener location tomorrow, the Kitchener location had TONS of Lebron X Lows ($124.99), KD 5 Elite ($150) and Hyperdunks. With another 30% some of those might be good to play in.

I'll give an update on my findings. I'm crossing my fingers that the Kitchener outlet has those dope red Flyknits.
the KD 5 elite were 120$ plus addiitonal 30% off at kitchener. my friend picked me up a pair

great deal!

Just drop by the Nike Toronto Premium Outlet, lots of colorways for the flynits, i was trying to get the multicolor flynits, unfortunately there is no 10.5. Good thing i checked the women's side and was able to find the Wolf Grey/Black/Royal Club Pink size 12 which is 10.5 for mens. Happy to grab my pair.

KD VI N7 still have FSR and i think u can also 30% off.

Kudos to the Guy "you know who u are" who help us for the 30% discount. Salute!

Went to the Kitchener Outlet, even more markdowns today, and the additional 30% off.

1.Almost every Lebron X Low in FSR (no Watermelon, Rasberry, Yellow/Grey) markdown to $110 + 30% off. So $88 all-in, I kinda want the red pair, has anyone hooped in these?

2. KD 5 Elite Superhero - FSR - $110. Tried these on, felt weird and uncomfortable. Cool design but probably not worth picking up. Crazy markdown though, these are still going for $220 at most places.

3. Lunar Flyknit - Black - Volt - Multicolor. You guys know about these, FSR.

4. Flyknit Free Run - Blue - sizes 11 and up.

5. Some Flyknit Trainers, Purple - Blue/Green, various sizes.

That's about it, NO KD VI N7's, they just got the youth sizes for this release. Lame. Also saw some Hyperdunk lows for $100. Silver cw, and red cw.

Going to quickly pop-into the Milton outlet tomorrow. Hopefully going to have some N7s left, or I might just get some Lebron Lows.

Wondering if any of the outlets will get the standard KD 5's and Lebron X. There's got to be a ton out there that didn't sell (KD V especially). Some Outlets got the KD 4 and 3 this past summer, so I hope it's not going to be so staggered next time around.

Last edited:
Went to the Kitchener Outlet, even more markdowns today, and the additional 30% off.

1.Almost every Lebron X Low in FSR (no Watermelon, Rasberry, Yellow/Grey) markdown to $110 + 30% off. So $88 all-in, I kinda want the red pair, has anyone hooped in these?

2. KD 5 Elite Superhero - FSR - $110. Tried these on, felt weird and uncomfortable. Cool design but probably not worth picking up. Crazy markdown though, these are still going for $220 at most places.

3. Lunar Flyknit - Black - Volt - Multicolor. You guys know about these, FSR.

4. Flyknit Free Run - Blue - sizes 11 and up.

5. Some Flyknit Trainers, Purple - Blue/Green, various sizes.

That's about it, NO KD VI N7's, they just got the youth sizes for this release. Lame. Also saw some Hyperdunk lows for $100. Silver cw, and red cw.

Going to quickly pop-into the Milton outlet tomorrow. Hopefully going to have some N7s left, or I might just get some Lebron Lows.

Wondering if any of the outlets will get the standard KD 5's and Lebron X. There's got to be a ton out there that didn't sell (KD V especially). Some Outlets got the KD 4 and 3 this past summer, so I hope it's not going to be so staggered next time around.
thanks!  when does the 30% off end?  Sunday?

For those hitting the milton outlets tomorrow, there's a 40% off Polo coupon (check red flag deals)

I thought I saw some of the Purple Flyknit Trainers in size 8.5, 9, and 11. 

Decided to hold off on going to the Nike Outlet in Milton, I'm going to see what Foot Locker and Sport Check can do for me on Cyber Monday, hopefully we'll get a 25-30% off. Hard to know what deals to bite on, especially when the Nike Air Banned 1's and Gamma XI's are just around the corner.

For anyone interested I was at the cole haan outlet in Milton and found these 3m wingtips for $50...they had a few 9s and 11s went I left around 6 tonight. They also had lungrands in volt and grey.

18RCm0D.png

Heard champs might have got them at Yorkdale or Yonge st! Not 100%sure
Might have to check Champs after work tomorrow at Yorkdale then. Not the biggest fan of the colourway but I'm a big transformer fan so having the Decepticon log on the back sealed the deal for me. 

I thought I saw some of the Purple Flyknit Trainers in size 8.5, 9, and 11. 

Decided to hold off on going to the Nike Outlet in Milton, I'm going to see what Foot Locker and Sport Check can do for me on Cyber Monday, hopefully we'll get a 25-30% off. Hard to know what deals to bite on, especially when the Nike Air Banned 1's and Gamma XI's are just around the corner.
 thanks to person who gave me the pass at halton. weird how some stores gave the out to everyone and others didn't, especially since toronto premium posted the sale on their website and then removed it on friday.

here's my f&f recap from this weekend (prices include 30% discount, unless otherwise stated):

halton hills -> overall decent selection

- got lebron X low ohio state sz 9 for 77$ plus tax on clearance. they also had sprites (depends on your size), easters (random sizes), and orange/blue (cavs) in FSR all for same price ($110 before 30% off)

- i picked up hyperdunk 2011 low in bright orange sz 9 for 42$ + tax (like them better than 2012 since they have zoom air)

- picked up hyperunk 2011 high for my friend, FSR, $56 + tax

kitchener outlet: good selection it seems, but pointless if u don't live out west

- my friend went twice on my behalf, got me blue kd V elites for $77 plus tax (FSR)

- got me purple flyknit trainers in size 9 for 63$ plux tax (a bit girly, but swapped out laces for darker ones)

vaughn mills

- WORSE shoe selection and prices ever.  prices for shoes were typically more than halton

- saw random nike frees 5.0 v4 (newest ones, i think) in random sizes, couldn't find them in my size. 42$ plus tax

i believe nike outlets should have 20% off this weekend. not as good, and will be busier...

- ivan

Last edited:
Which location are they restocking the bred 4's? Also anyone know if they re-releasing fire red 4's?? I'm a size 13 if that helps
Usually the Pacific Mall Location, they'll have a display rack on what shoe they'll be restocking, but however the quantity is unknown and it's usually low

anybody know if footlocker or champs is gonna have any black friday deals?
They never have, and probably won't this year

Back
Top Bottom