Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

For one, making sure you're an actual employee or at least looking decent enough to appear like an employee.
I spoke to one of the girls that works there and mostly what caused the change from what she thinks is how people acted during the Saturday morning releases. Since it's the manager that was the one giving out the tickets for release day shoes, a number of people acted like self entitled brats when they didn't get their size or they ran out of pairs. Week after week of these people complaining and swearing (either directly or indirectly) towards the manger pushed them to crack down on passes since just about everyone on a Saturday release had a company issued pass.

If you're going to go, atleast dress/act like you work at the company. Teens are mostly out of luck given the thought process is no way are you actually working at company X. Guys who dress like you're ready to hold up a liquor store, sorry to say, but there's a good chance you're going to be asked for ID. Not saying everyone who works at PWC for example dresses in a suit and tie every day, but look, presentable if you are trying to go otherwise you risk them asking for ID and possibly being turned away.

Also note, ID if they ask, you can talk your way out of it as proof is somewhat subjective. The only piece of ID that I have is my business card (which I rarely keep on when out of the office), other than that, my security pass only shows my picture as many companies do not actually list the name of the company on their security passes in the event the employee ever loses it as it can be a security breach.

Just a heads up.

The sole collector x Gary Payton gloves are coming out i believe this Saturday on nike.com. Retailing for $150 USD, i think it might be a cop for me. It's either these or getting a pair of 22s and possibly 17s or 2s

Just stopped by the Nike ES. They're definitely more strict after the renovations. Right when you walk in the door, they ask for your invite, the address of the workplace, and some sort of work ID. Fortunately I had my current swipe card on me that has my face on it but no company name; and I BS'd the address quickly off the top of my head. There were 2 guys right behind me that came together (probably 20-25 years old) that were asked the same questions and were turned away.

When I went to the checkout counter, they asked for my phone number and entered the company on the invite into the system under my profile. I don't know if they did that before the renovations because I never watched for it until today.

Laney 1's ($112) most sizes
Concord 1's BOTH CW ($116) most sizes
Laney 5's ($137) only size 8 and 11 left
3Lab5 ($192) FSR
6 Rings Bred ($137) FSR
Fire Red 3's ($137) only size 7, 7.5, 16
Fire Red 5's ($137) only size 14
Lebron XI Kings Pride ($170) only size 11, 11.5
LeBron X Low Raspberry (didn't catch price) most sizes
Kobe 8 Barcelona ($123) only size 13, 14, 15,
Weatherman Foams ($206) FSR
Lunar Flyknit Chukka ($137) most sizes

There were a couple of Air Pippens and different 6 Roshe's there, black/white/ice, beige/lime yellow, grey/grey, orange/navy/white, navy/grey/3M, didn't catch the prices

Last edited:
Just stopped by the Nike ES. They're definitely more strict after the renovations. Right when you walk in the door, they ask for your invite, the address of the workplace, and some sort of work ID. Fortunately I had my current swipe card on me that has my face on it but no company name; and I BS'd the address quickly off the top of my head. There were 2 guys right behind me that came together (probably 20-25 years old) that were asked the same questions and were turned away.

When I went to the checkout counter, they asked for my phone number and entered the company on the invite into the system under my profile. I don't know if they did that before the renovations because I never watched for it until today.(

Damn , I guess that's it for me visiting the ES store lol

When I went to the checkout counter, they asked for my phone number and entered the company on the invite into the system under my profile. I don't know if they did that before the renovations because I never watched for it until today.

3Lab5 ($192) FSR
6 Rings Bred ($137) FSR

There were a couple of Air Pippens and different 6 Roshe's there, black/white/ice, beige/lime yellow, grey/grey, orange/navy/white, navy/grey/3M, didn't catch the prices

I was there today, I didn't see the size 14 fire red 5's....there was only one size 16

For anyone interested in those Megatron Nike kicks, Champs Yorkdale and downtown didn't receive any. This isn't to say they won't get it in though, since I believe last years CJ release eventually made it's way out to Yorkdale about a month later and then to the employee store a couple months after that. So for anyone who wanted it, it looks like it's probably going to be one of those random finds IF we do eventually get it. 
Capsule Posted on IG the Trainers Sc's are in.

3Lab5 ($192) FSR
6 Rings Bred ($137) FSR

I was there today and had an entirely different experience than that.

They did check for my invite when I came in, but I was not asked for my work ID. On checkout, the lady only entered my name, but didn't ask for my phone #. I guess it is hit and miss.

To add to your post
Lebron X Low Raspberry was $138
Jordan XX8 Camo $148 9.5's to 11's
Air Max Hyperflight $148 most sizes
6 Rings Winterized

In other words, pretty much don't go to the ES unless you're an employee or are a guest of an employee.  At least that gets rid of the entire lot of hypebeasts/resellers trying to horde the entire ES stock
tongue.gif

Pretty much a hit or miss from the sounds of it. I'm planning to go this weekend. Curious those two guys that got rejected during your visit ktan09, what did they look like? race/ethnicity. Also curious about your age XoverDribble and appearance when you went.

The process ktan09 described was the old system from years ago with some minor differences.

Last edited:
I was there today and had an entirely different experience than that.

They did check for my invite when I came in, but I was not asked for my work ID. On checkout, the lady only entered my name, but didn't ask for my phone #. I guess it is hit and miss.

I had this same experience today,   just asked to see my pass when I walked in the door,  and at checkout they asked for my name which is under a different company name,  I just said I got this one from my wife,  no problems at all.

Pretty much a hit or miss from the sounds of it. I'm planning to go this weekend. Curious those two guys that got rejected during your visit ktan09, what did they look like? race/ethnicity. Also curious about your age XoverDribble and appearance when you went.

The process ktan09 described was the old system from years ago with some minor differences.

I'm 38. Dressed business attire in a dress shirt and slacks with a trench coat. Had no issues at all and I did not feel like I was being interrogated.

A few people in front of me during checkout had no issues checking out nor were they asked for ID either.

I did not witness anyone get turned away while I was there.

Last edited:

I was there around 6 PM today, glad to hear others had different experiences and that it's hit or miss. I was pretty thrown off today from that. The 2 guys that were turned away looked to be either Persian or brown, didn't get a good look at them as they were behind me.

I looked at some of my old receipts from before the renovation, and none of them have my name or the invite that I used on it. The receipt I received today has the name of the company on the invite, so it seems that they're logging the invites now.

I also went this evening. Surprised I didn't see you ktan09.

They asked for the pass but didn't ask for iD or anything from me. At checkout the cashier recognized me (lol) but didn't ask for a phone number and didn't question what company's pass I was using or anything of that nature.

Only thing was that I was trying to help a friend pickup a pair of Laney's but apparently since I bought one already a couple weeks back (it must have been logged into my file) I wasn't permitted to buy a second. Not sure if this one style per person (not per visit) rule was enforced before?

Last edited:
Only thing was that I was trying to help a friend pickup a pair of Laney's but apparently since I bought one already a couple weeks back (it must have been logged into my file) I wasn't permitted to buy a second. Not sure if this one style per person (not per visit) rule was enforced before?

Must be a part of the new transition. Never was an an issue before.

A lot of good info regarding the new ES rules especially since I usually get passes from friends b/c my company does not receive em... the new rules are pretty much a gift and a curse.

'Cottonmouth' Asics released at Livestock Toronto today - was announced via email but didn't see any notice on IG/Twitter/FB.

Couldn't make opening and they sold out in my size - but sounded like they still had sizes when I called.

Hey guys I'm planning on going to the ES on Friday, do you think they'll have anymore LeBron XI King's Pride in stock? I'm a 10.5-11

Back
Top Bottom