Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Same, the manager's real nice to me too.  She helped me check the back room for inventory before when some pairs were not on the floor.  Just don't act like an idiot or complain in the store (complain about lack of retro Jordans, talk about reselling, etc.) and all the staff will treat you well.

Btw, if you really want to know which companies Nike gives the passes to, just think about the companies they do business with and that should pretty much give you a general idea as to who gets the passes.

If I received a pass from my employer in the past and I was entered in the system, do I need another pass if I wanna go again?

for the employee appreciation days, is it 40% off and I need to know someone who either works at champs or footlocker correct?

for the employee appreciation days, is it 40% off and I need to know someone who either works at champs or footlocker correct?
50% with some exclusions and the employee has to make the purchase. They also have a spending cap that usually varies from $500 to $1000 retail dollars depending on what head office gives them.

50% with some exclusions and the employee has to make the purchase. They also have a spending cap that usually varies from $500 to $1000 retail dollars depending on what head office gives them.
Its $1000 this time around.

Its 50% off! im not sure whos making 10% off you?

So I heard its Footlocker/Champs Employee Appreciation Days starting Weds next week! Champs excludes: No Retro Jordans past 3months of releases, Air Force 1's (wht/wht, Blk/blk), 6 inch Timberland Prm (wheat only), Lebron 11's.  This is what I've found out so far!

Can also confirm this.

mean.gif
at NOW not including Timbs.
My Bad! Starts Monday and ends Wednesday!

I heard only HOH (yonge and dundas) is getting bred 1s... Then comes livestock and capsule.. GG only three store? D:
Called SVP, said they weren't getting them.. neither is today sport wear.. #thestruggle

Last edited:
Did those Nike tech-pants come here in the black colorway also? the spots suggested only have grey.

Last edited:
Did those Nike tech-pants come here in the black colorway also? the spots suggested only have grey.
Capsule said they were expecting the black to come in, but I never checked back. They only had the grey at first though for sure.

I heard only HOH (yonge and dundas) is getting bred 1s... Then comes livestock and capsule.. GG only three store? D:

Called SVP, said they weren't getting them.. neither is today sport wear.. #thestruggle
More than 3 stores will have these. I would be shocked if SVP Queen didn't receive these, plus there are other stores you didn't list that have received every other pair of NA 1's, and will almost certainly get the Bred's as well.

^ Yeah, seems no one got them. I'll just do the greys and hope NDC does a restock soon.

Back
Top Bottom