Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Champs Sports:

Great prices today, specifically @ Masonville Mall in London ON

Lebron X Elite (all 3 colorways) $99.99

Lebron X Low (Mango, Purple, Silver) $79.99

Nike Roshe Run $59.99 (mids or regulars)

They take phone orders to ship to store!

Champs Sports:

Great prices today, specifically @ Masonville Mall in London ON

Lebron X Elite (all 3 colorways) $99.99

Lebron X Low (Mango, Purple, Silver) $79.99

Nike Roshe Run $59.99 (mids or regulars)

They take phone orders to ship to store!

Do they have the White/Black Elite Xs?

Has anyone seen the Kamikaze II Trail Blazers anywhere in the GTA? Checked my local Footlocker. They got the Christmas but not these.

V61152_01
Grab em off Eastbay when there's 20% off, essentially same as Canadian Retail

Grab em off Eastbay when there's 20% off, essentially same as Canadian Retail
Yeah I've gone the Eastbay route before and you're right it's pretty close depending on the price difference between US and Canadian pricing.  I prefer spending my money here if I can though.  I was mainly asking because we had started getting all the Kamikaze releases here at the end of the summer but this one hasn't shown up anywhere so far. Not even up on Reebok Canada's site and the Christmas ones that dropped after these are available there.

so whats the sitch on the bred 1's?  HOH only gettin 40ish pairs?  capsule seems to be raffling some pairs away, ugly dukling and livestock seems to be raffling all their pairs.  Anywehre else gettin any?

some guy from LAX won the yeezys didn't he?  I know deadstock is tryin to be global but it kinda sucks someone from canada didn't get em.
and They never figure out that other cities have stores that offer the same stuff that they do, so I never understood their attempt at going global, offering it is one thing, blatantly attempting to go global while alienating your local consumer base is another

Ugly Dukling raffle is hilarious: 

- $35 over MSRP

- 300 reposts in 5 hrs

- dudes complaining their wives will get mad over the picture they have to repost 
roll.gif

- think the picture is trying to push one of their's staff's 'modeling career'

- trying to promote the store with the reposting and hashtagging (lame) -- but didn't include any text or graphics on the picture you have to repost.

Glad I'm passing on the Bred 1s - the thirst is crazy (good luck to all those trying).  Really going to avoid buying from UD in the future with all this BS.  Pretty sad, as I always try to cop from smaller shops when possible.

Last edited:

They never figure out that other cities have stores that offer the same stuff that they do, so I never understood their attempt at going global, offering it is one thing, blatantly attempting to go global while alienating your local consumer base is another
Agree with you and it's pretty crappy many US boutiques won't ship to Canada. But I'm guessing raising their profile internationally helps them gets more limited releases (i.e. recent Fiegs and EB x Asics, which I don't think were released anywhere else in Canada).  Also, the webstore helps them clear out stock that would otherwise just sit (seen them post some KicksDeals only coupon codes for certain shoes).

Think the best way to run this vault raffle would be that winners have to either bring in an in-store receipt of a previous purchase or forward an old online receipt.  Think it would have been a good way to reward customers (whether they are from Canada or not) and reduce people that generate fake emails to multi sign up for the raffle.

Oh well - at least they are doing in-store raffle only for the Breds.

Last edited:

My buddy reported that the Bred 1 line up at HoH has started. Good Luck to all.
That's just crazy, camping already in this weather. It's cool for those who think it's worth it to them, but honestly, if given the choice between camping 24+ hours or paying a reseller, I'd gladly pay the $200-300 premium.

That's just crazy, camping already in this weather. It's cool for those who think it's worth it to them, but honestly, if given the choice between camping 24+ hours or paying a reseller, I'd gladly pay the $200-300 premium.
Somebody in that line will be sending you a pm shortly asking what you need. haha

Don't really care for UD. There customer service is bad. Gone In like 3 times and each time I'm ignored, not even a hello. I know it sounds picky but a hello would be nice if I'm going to potentially buy something. Maybe it's cause I'm always in my work clothes Lol.

Don't really care for UD. There customer service is bad. Gone In like 3 times and each time I'm ignored, not even a hello. I know it sounds picky but a hello would be nice if I'm going to potentially buy something. Maybe it's cause I'm always in my work clothes Lol.

Can't speak on all that, but the way they're handling this release is kind of wack. But, that store, and their crew are clowns, I wouldn't expect any better.

Reason why Capsule will continue to be that #1 spot here. Hanging with a bunch of people yesterday during the Boxing Day sale at Nomad, and a bunch of us agreed.

Just an FYI, anyone trying for a pair of the 1's from Ateaze. Get there early because they like to hold a lot of pairs for certain clients. Anyone who's gone there for any limited release as of late will tell you that they only have a handful of random pairs available for sale. If you call in, they'll tell you that they have your size, but when you go on release day, they don't despite nobody infront of you getting that size.

Last edited:
Just an FYI, anyone trying for a pair of the 1's from Ateaze. Get there early because they like to hold a lot of pairs for certain clients. Anyone who's gone there for any limited release as of late will tell you that they only have a handful of random pairs available for sale. If you call in, they'll tell you that they have your size, but when you go on release day, they don't despite nobody infront of you getting that size.

how early are we talking about? I was thinking an hour or 2 before the store opens. Anything earlier than that I'm just going to stay home. Considering most at eaze locations are only getting a fsr

how early are we talking about? I was thinking an hour or 2 before the store opens. Anything earlier than that I'm just going to stay home. Considering most at eaze locations are only getting a fsr
Can't speak for the other locations but for the Scarborough Town one, people lined up outside the mall for the Bel Air 5's before the mall opened. By the time I got there at 6am, I took one look at the line and walked right back out. 

I've been to other At eaze locations before and for the most part they've been good and the people have been helpful. The Scaborough Town one though, I have very little good things to say about them as a whole. While there's a couple of great people that work there, there's a few that are just flat out rude. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom