Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Sole supremacy will be shipping here soon. Hopefully they do it for their ebay auctions too. Managed to pick up cool grey 5s for 130 and Chicago 10s for 120

If you payed with PayPal you should be able to get your money back. If not though then unfortunately you're prob out of luck. Sucks it went down like that man.

To add to that if you payed with your credit card the process will be even easier via chargeback directly from the card company.

To add to that if you payed with your credit card the process will be even easier via chargeback directly from the card company.

Exactly. if you payed via money gram or western union though your Cash's prob gone for good

Last edited:
What's the deal with CITY RAGS in Burlington? Looking for a pair of Bred 1's and a guy is saying this is where he copped from
alien.gif

What's the deal with CITY RAGS in Burlington? Looking for a pair of Bred 1's and a guy is saying this is where he copped from 0]

They released the Black/Red 1 on the 28th of December, 14 pairs from what I've heard.

Last edited:
Does any one know if the 3lab5 will be at es store I got passes this month and what retail is for em
Judging from the last 3lab5 at the ES, it's gonna be about the same as retail for a regular pair of 5's, $192's the exact price I believe...

^ hoh has done a good job of policing the line before. during one campout, they used the camera footage to determine when people arrived after they were made aware of the line cutting. i suppose that only works for whatever part of the line is in view of their cameras though.
Wow they actually looked at camera footage that's impressive.

2 years ago, I happened to be in Chicago for when they released the BHM kobe 6 and jordan 3. I walked into the HOH at around 8 pm the night before release, and saw one of the employees handing out tickets and taking down sizes. They didn't have my size left in the 3's, so I just opted for the kobes. I went back to the store the next morning about 5 minutes before open. The line was orderly, and everybody with a ticket got their size quick and easy.

I guess every HOH has there own procedure when it comes to releases.

Wow. Only if it was that easy now.

Sole supremacy will be shipping here soon. Hopefully they do it for their ebay auctions too. Managed to pick up cool grey 5s for 130 and Chicago 10s for 120
Source? Sounds great if they do. Def more competitors for eBay auctions if they apply as well.

Source? Sounds great if they do. Def more competitors for eBay auctions if they apply as well.

Their Instagram. Honestly im fortunate to have relatives in the US. Sole supremacy does 99 cent auctions biweekly with 18$ shipping. Lots of Jordan's and nikes to choose from at amazing prices.

does anyone tried redying icy soles like this video 

anyone know where I can find the similar products ? lol thanks a lot fam 

does anyone tried redying icy soles like this video 

anyone know where I can find the similar products ? lol thanks a lot fam 

Hit up Peabrain from NT with a PM....He restores kicks and his work is on point

Last edited:
Regarding the Bred 1's I got a pair from SVP Queen and my buddy got a pair from Todays sports at pmall and we did a comparison and the Bred 1's from todays sports looks mad suspect especially the soles his looks so warped and the swoosh on the nike logo is shorter on the soles as well .I know they are a authorized Nike dealer but the quality looks so bad .Mind you guys I just compared his shoe that he got  I cant speak for everyone who copped them from Todays sports I just wanna know ppl who did buy from Todays sports hows the quality on your pairs ? 

Regarding the Bred 1's I got a pair from SVP Queen and my buddy got a pair from Todays sports at pmall and we did a comparison and the Bred 1's from todays sports looks mad suspect especially the soles his looks so warped and the swoosh on the nike logo is shorter on the soles as well .I know they are a authorized Nike dealer but the quality looks so bad .Mind you guys I just compared his shoe that he got  I cant speak for everyone who copped them from Todays sports I just wanna know ppl who did buy from Todays sports hows the quality on your pairs ? 
Hey i bought a pair from todays sportswear, the quality is on point BUT my comparison is to a pair i bought from capsule ( Royal 1s same size) and i feel like its a TAD shorter than normal, but other than that quality is on point, would you mind posting pics so i can compare my pair?

Last edited:
For anyone else that's interested, I saw the Adidas the Kobe retro on the shelves at both Adidas Yonge and dundas as well as champs on Yonge just north of that intersection. If i'd known they were releasing here, I wouldn't have imported them.

Markville mall Footlocker has some gamma XII's, the displays were a sz 11, dont know about other sizes.
Good , that's where they belong lol 

On a side note , does anyone have a pair of Gamma 11s in a 6.5Y they're looking to get rid of ? If so, shoot me a PM . Thanks

Hey i bought a pair from todays sportswear, the quality is on point BUT my comparison is to a pair i bought from capsule ( Royal 1s same size) and i feel like its a TAD shorter than normal, but other than that quality is on point, would you mind posting pics so i can compare my pair?
Yea no problem I'll post some pics when I'm not so busy ..what would you like to see the ones I got from SVP or my buddy's pair from today's sports ? Lmk

Yeah I work at sportschek, the boxing week sale was 20% off everything. It finished New Year's Day tho.

So the spot is legit? Website has me like
sick.gif
If you are talking about the spot in square one. I just wanted to say that a few years ago i found fake snapbacks there. But the store owner is nice and he has a few pics with celebs in the door.

Back
Top Bottom