Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Wow u couldn't catch me outside all week unless I have work or need to eat other than I'm on hibernation mode it's to cold for a brother like me

Interesting deals at Fashion Outlet Mall (Buffalo) if you're planning to drop by sometime.

First time seeing Reebok retros in the outlet, gotta keep an eye on them now.

Tmac fans would be glad to see these on sale too.

Nothing special worth noting in Clearance.

Last edited:

Interesting deals at Fashion Outlet Mall (Buffalo) if you're planning to drop by sometime.

First time seeing Reebok retros in the outlet, gotta keep an eye on them now.
I was down a couple of weeks ago and the Reebok Classic models were mix and match buy one at sale price get a second pair for $19.99. Not sure if that's still on though.

People still don't have bred 11s yet ? There has been at least 5 restocks already in Toronto lol

Btw where did you guys get the restock info at SVP? I didn't see nothing on the social media feeds.

Last edited:
People still don't have bred 11s yet ? There has been at least 5 restocks already in Toronto lol

Btw where did you guys get the restock info at SVP? I didn't see nothing on the social media feeds.
Queen St SVP put it up on their Instagram earlier this week. 30 pairs.

Well that Insta pic doesnt help people with just walking in and getting a pair ( not that it's that easy these days), if anything it promotes camping out.

Well that Insta pic doesnt help people with just walking in and getting a pair ( not that it's that easy these days), if anything it promotes camping out.
Stores don't care though - sadly they'd actually prefer people camp as it ends up in buzz and them getting talked about. Good on them for at least saying how many pairs they have, so if people do choose to camp, they should know whether they're getting a pair or not.

Still....boggles my mind people would camp for these in this weather when they can be easily found on Kijiji for a small markup.

On a side note....God damn in united states people literally get robbed/killed for a pair of Jordans. Up here people camp outside -30 without wind chill just for a pair and they would literally line up 48 hours before release. LOL todays generation is something else I tell ya.

^ lol when you can count the campout time in terms of days rather than hours regardless of weather, i would rather just look at the resale listings

where? I missed this all and didn't want to wait in the cold.

I spoke to Jeff today @ SVP and he said there were 37 people for 30 pairs. 

The shoe has been restocked plenty of times at Champs, Footlocker, and HOH locally. Not to mention the 53423528544 times it restocked in the states.

The shoe has been restocked plenty of times at Champs, Footlocker, and HOH locally. Not to mention the 53423528544 times it restocked in the states.
I'm not sure how people who wanted these still don't have them? Did the people who camped today fall asleep during the past year? 37 people in line and 30 pairs, so 7  who was in -30 temps walked a way empty handed? That blows big time!

At Vaughan Mills yesterday. Very few flyknit racers (red) left. 6, 6.5 & 12 were all I found. Picked up a 6.5 for my girl. Black/volt flyknit lunars are FSR for $109. I don't know much about Jordan's.

Winner's at Scotia Plaza has the Flyknit trainer grey and volt for $129.99 + tax. Not sure if any other locations got them. I personally don't like the color placement with the volt on the toe box and grey in the back so I passed. Hope this helps anyone who wants them.

picked up the Air Trainer 1 Pro Bowl QS off Nike.com (US site) this morning 

sold out in 4 min, didnt think there would be that much demand for that shoe

not sure if its gonna release in Canada

how much are flyknits at today's sportswear and SVP queen.

Should I get those or Free's?

Last edited:

how much are flyknits at today's sportswear and SVP queen.

Should I get those or Free's?
Haven't been in a few weeks, but I picked up volt flyknit lunars at Champs Yonge, near the Eaton Centre for $99 in early jan. They had the black and red cws also

Halton hills Nike outlet flynits for $79.99 they have black CW too bought a pair for myself couldn't pass this up

Last edited:
I'm looking for a pair of size 10.5 Kobe 8's in any colourway
Online shops in Canada are pretty dry on the 8's. I would recommend you check HOH and then start calling some of the bigger Footlocker/Champs and see if they can help you out. They can stock locate for you and have it shipped to you for $8 or so if the store that has it is too far for you to go get them. Keep an eye on Kijiijii too.

Other than that you are looking at eBay or a U.S. online retailer. After exchange rate, possible customs duties and shipping you probably won't consider the pricing decent though.
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom