Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^ thanks. haven't camped for a release there in a long time.
I feel you man, I asked about the stock for tiffs. they never told me ohw much their getting but FSR, AT LEAST 4 SIZE per size. I'm guessing around 5-7, wont suprise me if it's even more lol 

Last edited:

Halton hills Nike outlet flynits for $79.99 they have black CW too bought a pair for myself couldn't pass this up

Anyone know if this same deal is available at the Niagara Canada outlet?

The nike air tech challenges didn't drop anywhere in the GTA did they? Thought livestock would have em

Last edited:
The nike air tech challenges didn't drop anywhere in the GTA did they? Thought livestock would have em
Don't think so. Try Exclucity in Montreal for a phone order 514-846-8887. They just put them up via twitter about half an hour ago. They may turn up locally later though.

I stand corrected.

Livestock Canada  ‏@LIVESTOCKcanadaJan 24

HEADS UP: AIR TECH CHALLENGE 2 HOT LAVA available INSTORE ONLY at the Toronto shop / No phone or email orders / Vancouver & online to follow

Expand

Last edited:
just went by Niagara outlet, they got the nike flyknit lunars in black, volt and the multicolour cw, all for $79.99 each. This looks like the pricing at all outlets as the employee noted to me that it was part of some weekly promo. Regular price is $109.

Also seen KD V Hulks for $99, hyperdunk 2012 all black for $79 and 2013 in red for $89 i think

Does Blue Tile raise the prices of their more hyped SB releases? Heard they did that for a few of them years ago but never found out for sure.

Livestock and Capsule has the Black based ones. 
ya, i saw those...they;re not bad, but i still prefer the OGs...

haven't seen the OG trainer huarache cw up here....or the lava ATC2s...or the PB AT1.....or any of the super bowl trainers...

Canada always gets the shaft lol...on top of that, the CDN$ sucks right now.

Does Blue Tile raise the prices of their more hyped SB releases? Heard they did that for a few of them years ago but never found out for sure.
Bought the Concord SBs for a buddy at Blue Tile (was going to ship to him) for $150.  But I returned it after he found them in Vancouver for $110.

In my experience, prices on SBs aren't as firm as other Nike releases.

just went by Niagara outlet, they got the nike flyknit lunars in black, volt and the multicolour cw, all for $79.99 each. This looks like the pricing at all outlets as the employee noted to me that it was part of some weekly promo. Regular price is $109.

Also seen KD V Hulks for $99, hyperdunk 2012 all black for $79 and 2013 in red for $89 i think
i called vaugh mills nike outlet and confirmed the FLYKNIT LUNAR ONES (black and volt colorways) are on sale for 79.99$ until eod WED. its on promo. should have decent sizes as i called to reserve mine no problem. good deal, too bad there's no additional discount ...but beggars can't be choosers! 

Last edited:
Going to head to the Kitchener Nike Outlet location today hopefully, will report if there's anything good, and if the $99 Flyknit is being honoured.

Don't know whether to cop a pair of the black Flyknits for $99, or take advantage of that NRML sale and grab a pair of Air Max 180 Summits or Hyperfuse Night Tracks for $100.

Going to head to the Kitchener Nike Outlet location today hopefully, will report if there's anything good, and if the $99 Flyknit is being honoured.

Don't know whether to cop a pair of the black Flyknits for $99, or take advantage of that NRML sale and grab a pair of Air Max 180 Summits or Hyperfuse Night Tracks for $100.
 its 79$, not 99$ lol...

ask them to match the price even if they don't, but seeing as how 3 confirmed stores have the same price it should be fine

Last edited:

ya, i saw those...they;re not bad, but i still prefer the OGs...

haven't seen the OG trainer huarache cw up here....or the lava ATC2s...or the PB AT1.....or any of the super bowl trainers...

Canada always gets the shaft lol...on top of that, the CDN$ sucks right now.
 Super Bowl and Pro Bowl Trainers are at Champs On Yonge St and Yorkdale.  Hot Lava's was at Livestock.  Huarache Trainers haven't made it to Canada in a while but if you keep your eye open they use to always end up in the Nike outlets in the states all the time before or on clearance for dirt cheap

Back
Top Bottom