Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

anybody know if any of the today sportswear locations have the nike roshe calypso's in stock? I might drop by the eglinton location after work

yea i can but id figure id ask here first just incase anyone has gone recently
tongue.gif

If anyone is looking for Mango V2 Roshes or Hero Blue I saw some at the College Park Winners.

Saw a 10.5, 7 and an 8 in the V2

If anyone is looking for Mango V2 Roshes or Hero Blue I saw some at the College Park Winners.

Saw a 10.5, 7 and an 8 in the V2

Good looking out! Might scoop up the 8 in the v2s if they're still there tomorrow

Last edited:
Went by Champs on Yonge today. They have a few of the powder blue left (11, 13) I believe. Some 10's as well and a few Labs. 

Guy told me that the they have "tonnes" of white 6's this weekend. Also the infared 23's should be fine though more limited than the whites. 

Last edited:
TSW had these for 60 or 70 as well and plenty of sizes left. 

Was gonna cop a pair but didn't, no excuse:tongue:

Guy told me that the they have "tonnes" of white 6's this weekend. Also the infared 23's should be fine though more limited than the whites. 

every footlocker in canada gets the white infrared.

even the small shops will get some pairs.

the big footlockers / champs will get a good ammount of pairs that's for sure.

yeah you guys are right.

only 10 footlockers in canada are getting them though
Try 7-10 doors for Canada, also champs will have too just a couple of stores.  White Infrared (InfraPINK once you see it in person you will understand) will be in all Footlocker Stores in Canada! If there is a Camp out for the white then people are just stupid! Red 6's are a QS but then it seems like NIke/Jordan is making everything a QS now a days!

Try 7-10 doors for Canada, also champs will have too just a couple of stores.  White Infrared (InfraPINK once you see it in person you will understand) will be in all Footlocker Stores in Canada! If there is a Camp out for the white then people are just stupid! Red 6's are a QS but then it seems like NIke/Jordan is making everything a QS now a days!
100% agree, no need to camp for the white 6s. The stock for the red 6s is limited, but it still have a good amount. 

They do show them on their release schedule though. Non HOH only so that's good.
These are gonna be as limited as it use to be in the past years!  Chances are Kobe's will be the most limited! most Big Footlockers should have and a couple of champs.  Also the independents should have as well.  Keep in mind it might be some delay!

for the all star pack :

as far as footlockers, i think it's only 10 that will receive them.

only 1 in Montreal which is the one i work too (we were surprise to get them honestly).

We received them yesterday. Dope :smokin

Back
Top Bottom