Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I still don't get why people still lineup for GR... The last 3 GR's I wanted I got them for retail locally just by waiting it out on Kijiji/CL. I'm fairly confident these Infrared VI's will be the same case

for the all star pack :

as far as footlockers, i think it's only 10 that will receive them.

only 1 in Montreal which is the one i work too (we were surprise to get them honestly).

We received them yesterday. Dope
smokin.gif
How many Footlockers in MTL have that Stupid HOH panel? Should be a couple of those stores will be getting. But also as of late shipments are delayed! Thats when we watch Footlocker Blame Nike and vice versa!

I still don't get why people still lineup for GR... The last 3 GR's I wanted I got them for retail locally just by waiting it out on Kijiji/CL. I'm fairly confident these Infrared VI's will be the same case
Seems like the in thing to do these days? Camp outs cause people have nothing better to do with there time! You shouldn't even have to be deal with Kijiji/CL with over 4000 pairs in Canada should be more then enough to go around!  Unless people get stupid and buy 5 pairs each cause these get retroed one way or another every 3-4 years!

Was at the Burlington Nike outlet. It's 40% off. The flyknit 1s are 109 before the 40 off. Full size run but only black and the volt yellow colours left. I did see a KD V elite superhero in so 10. Clothing was 40 off as well

for the all star pack :

as far as footlockers, i think it's only 10 that will receive them.

only 1 in Montreal which is the one i work too (we were surprise to get them honestly).

We received them yesterday. Dope :smokin

How many Footlockers in MTL have that Stupid HOH panel? Should be a couple of those stores will be getting. But also as of late shipments are delayed! Thats when we watch Footlocker Blame Nike and vice versa!

i think there is only 3.

HOH panel doesn't mean they are getting the allstar pack though.

i think there is only 3.

HOH panel doesn't mean they are getting the allstar pack tho!
Ok so out of the 3 stores in MTL is the store you work at the one that is better with Tech Basketball shoes? Because thats how it normally works? If stores sells the product then there HQ will ship to the stores that sell better then the crap stores! Im shocked that Footlocker would even send any to MTL with Exclu leading the way when it come to shoe releases!  Also if itis 10 stores for footlocker thats more then the past years.

Last edited:
i think there is only 3.

HOH panel doesn't mean they are getting the allstar pack tho!
Ok so out of the 3 stores in MTL is the store you work at the one that is better with Tech Basketball shoes? Because thats how it normally works? If stores sells the product then there HQ will ship to the stores that sell better then the crap stores! Im shocked that Footlocker would even send any to MTL with Exclu leading the way when it come to shoe releases!  Also if itis 10 stores for footlocker thats more then the past years.

there is more than 3 FL in mtl.

only 3 with the panel.

and i'd say we are tied with another 3 Streets from us when it comes to tech basketball / retro stuff.

With that being said, only other store getting those is exclu so i don't think it's a bad move to bring it to at least 1 footlocker because there is still a demand for those here.

And if they don't sell, FL will just ship it to somewhere else and it will sell there. No money really lost on that.

Exclu can get whatever they want from Nike / Jordan.

If i remember correctly, last year was available in more then 10 FL in canada. Just in Montreal, 2 or maybe even 3 had it.

Last edited:
hi guys i'll be visiting toronto within a week i was wondering if you could help with the sneaker spots and outlet shops(since i like digging outlets are actually better).i will be staying at 30 carlton street downtown what would you recommend me to do since i am first timer there.where to visit where to eat and especially what to wear how is the weather there timbs are ok to wear or should i bring my pegasus gtx runners?so thanks for the heads up and appreciate all your info

Cmbrk:

Since you'll be downtown check out the obvious spots like HOH and Si Vous Play on Queen street. Livestock also. Travel up a bit to Yorkville and check out Capsule.

Weather has been crappy. Wear something comfy but also something with good insulation because its been snowy and slushy.

Just gonna put this out there, if anyone somehow ends up with a 10.5 with any of the All-Star pack tomorrow and what's to let them go, let me know :D

Can't be camping on a work day lol.

thanks for the quick reply mattyn what about the transportation yorkville is far?
 YORKVILLE isnt to far from the downtown area where youll be staying at. 10 subway ride $3. But you could also buy a daypass for $12 I think and take the transit to all the shops in Toronto. 

it is not enough to thank you guys for 1000 times sorry to convert this place into a travelblog but i have been following this site since 2004 and forget my old account and opened a new one but i know that where i go i can always find a niketalker or a sneakerhead and i believe thats what makes a community 
thanks again for all the replies one more question i have would you recommend me any canadian food sth like you would say dont leave canada without eating that one

it is not enough to thank you guys for 1000 times sorry to convert this place into a travelblog but i have been following this site since 2004 and forget my old account and opened a new one but i know that where i go i can always find a niketalker or a sneakerhead and i believe thats what makes a community 

thanks again for all the replies one more question i have would you recommend me any canadian food sth like you would say dont leave canada without eating that one

Not a foodie by any means so my answer is probably lame, but poutine?

Not sure where you're from, but if you're from the US, there's really not huge difference Canadian and American food.  I guess poutine is unique Canadian thing.

But Toronto basically has one of the best blends of food around the world - so if you don't usually have good Asian/Caribbean/Eastern Europe/whatever food where you're from, there are a lot of awesome joints in the city.

Would recommend checking out Yelp (http://www.yelp.com/toronto) to help you narrow it down.  You're by College Station, so some places within walking distance are Banh Mi Boys (Vietnamese sandwiches, good for lunch) and Guu (Japanese drinking food - open at night, sometimes there are lines).  Hope this helps.

Can anyone confirm quantities of the Kobe 9 All-star for tomorrow? I missed out on the Masterpiece drop, so hoping to get a pair of these. I know Capsule said they have 12 pairs, so does FL Yorkdale. Anyone know the numbers for other stores?

hi guys i'll be visiting toronto within a week i was wondering if you could help with the sneaker spots and outlet shops(since i like digging outlets are actually better).i will be staying at 30 carlton street downtown what would you recommend me to do since i am first timer there.where to visit where to eat and especially what to wear how is the weather there timbs are ok to wear or should i bring my pegasus gtx runners?so thanks for the heads up and appreciate all your info

If you're staying downtown, outlets might be a far reach without a car. A lot of the outlet stores are just outside of the city lines and public transit won't go unless you switch bus companies.

Back
Top Bottom