Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

As I said, 'don't think I can pull these off'.  Posted it up as I noticed it was up when I was checking their site.

Maybe all stock is gone now - can't seem to add anything to cart and their store stock is really low.

Last edited:

Working for me - keep trying?  Noticed the website was down earlier - hope we're not looking at the page and the entire stock is gone. LOL.

Good luck to everyone trying to cop.  Don't think I can ever pull these off.
Yeah, I think once the Kobe's went up the site just couldn't handle it. Had it up for a second but couldn't add to cart. All good, probably works better for me . I had really wanted the Masterpieces, and I would have only grabbed the Gumbo's as a consolation. Just wouldn't have been into them as much, so hopefully it went to someone who really wanted them. I'm just gonna wait it out for a GR pair I like.

people actually gona be campin out for the infrared 23's??  I know Sherway isn't gettin em.  I'm guessin only the bigger Footlockers and HOH will be.

Was hoping Sherway was gonna have em, I'm right down the street 
mean.gif
 They aren't worth the camp to me, but if they were suede...

Vaughan Mills had some good stuff today. And most of the footwear and backwall are 40% off. Including flyknits. They had those orange Lebron X Elites, some Penny V's, some KDs, some Kobe 8's, all for 40% off. Unfortunately, most of the stock is gone. They also have Jordan 1 "Highlight Film's", but I'm not sure if they were 40% off as well.

The
Vaughan Mills had some good stuff today. And most of the footwear and backwall are 40% off. Including flyknits. They had those orange Lebron X Elites, some Penny V's, some KDs, some Kobe 8's, all for 40% off. Unfortunately, most of the stock is gone. They also have Jordan 1 "Highlight Film's", but I'm not sure if they were 40% off as well.

They had the total crimson lebron x highs?
Did they have size 13?

Nike had two colours of the air pippen 1 for 79.99, lots of sizes. Lebrons were going pretty quick. Flyknit 1s are about 11and up. I seen some flightposite like shoes for 130ish.

Kobe 8's still available @ Vaughan? or at any other outlet for that matter?
damn missed out on kobes again 

what colorway?

what day do u think the outlets typically put out new stock? wed/thrs/fri or sat?

i was at halton hills last sat night (feb 8th) and they had no good bball shoes. luckily i copped the flyknits lunar ones in size 9 for 60$ at 80$ + 25% though. 

Last edited:
WOOO Picked up a pair of Red/Black/White Flyknits Racer in the only size 6.5 men (I'm a girl so small feet & it's really hard to find 6.5 in mens here) for $65 (74-ish with tax) There is only small sizes left, I saw like 4 pairs of size 7, 2x 7.5, 1x8, I think 1-2x 8.5, 1x 9....

Also I saw a pair of purple Flyknit Trainers in an 7.5, 8 or 8.5....can't remember 

2 pair of muticolours Lunar 1s in 7.5 on the back wall....could be more sizes since I didn't scan the whole wall

Lebron Crimson X High like FSR for 139.99 + 40% off

I think I saw 2 pairs of Kobe Barcelona left in size 8 & 8.5 for 89.99+ 40% off

A bunch of red camo kobes

Anyone looking for cheap runners, they got a lot of Lunarspeed left for 39.99 + 40% off ($24 before taxes)

If anyone is still looking for Lunar 1s there is still a bunch (maybe even FSR) in Volt & Black for Mens 109.99 +40%

Oh and this was at the Cambridge location, it's always crowded but most people don't seem to be interested in the good stuff

I might be dropping by there again tomorrow before I head back to Mississauga, so if anyone needs me to check a size or hold something let me know

If anyone comes by any flyknits at the outlets in sz 6.5 men or 8 women please let mee know.

Last edited:
Would you guys buy a used wolf grey flyknit lunar 1 for 65? I would say it's in 9/10 condition but I'm still skeptical about buying used shoes.

Back
Top Bottom