Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Pretty sure HoH will raffle the kd florals judging by the exclusivity of the kicks; I'm sure whoever else gets them will do the same once they realize how bad the hype is on these. I can't be the only only one thinking that Toronto has way too many sneakerheads to only have like 3 spots that have a good tier 1 or tier 0 account...

Pretty sure HoH will raffle the kd florals judging by the exclusivity of the kicks; I'm sure whoever else gets them will do the same once they realize how bad the hype is on these. I can't be the only only one thinking that Toronto has way too many sneakerheads to only have like 3 spots that have a good tier 1 or tier 0 account...
Well there isn't other spots really worth of them. Foot Locker, Capsule, and Livestock have set the standards

SVP probably won't go any higher due to their main core of business, same with Today's and Ugly Dukling is a god damn joke

I can't be the only only one thinking that Toronto has way too many sneakerheads to only have like 3 spots that have a good tier 1 or tier 0 account...
Very true - I'm from Vancouver (which has ~1/5 the population in the city proper and much smaller suburbs) and there's about the same amount of top-tier sneakerstores (two Livestocks, HoH, no Capsule, Corner Store/Complex in Victoria is on the rise) and SB accounts but just fewer mid-tier stores (not as many Jordan joints like SVP, TSW, UD).  Despite the recent hypebeasting and mild weather, lineups in Vancouver are still counted in hours rathers than days.

Toronto is around the same size as Chicago -- we don't even have a Niketown for ****'s sake.

Last edited:
Saturday.

Holy mother ... All the power to you @torontostar

I really don't understand the move of nike closing and not just relocating if the rent was too much. I hope they have plans or reopening a nike town in the next few years.

Last edited:
Any word on the Jordan SB 1 this Saturday? Assuming it'll be limited to Capsule and Livestock, just wondering if this is reaching the don't-bother-trying levels of hype the Tiffany's warranted.

Holy mother ... All the power to you @torontostar
pretty sure he's just joking. he's just ripping on the guys who started camping out for the aunt pearls hours before HoH even closed the day before, instead of hours before they opened like a normal person would.

^ unfortunately, i think their sudden influx of SB stock is only a product of their "nike takeover" occurring at their west 4th location in vancouver. the only way the sb stuff makes it online is if the vancouverites don't snatch it all up instore. you might get lucky and have your size show up online. i would be really surprised if livestock spadina got anything.

Footlocker has the KD VI Florals on their release calendar now. March 20th HOH only.

Someone needs to send @torontostar  some additional camping supplies. 
laugh.gif

Edit - They just put it up on their Instagram with a March 15th release date. They really need to hire an IT person.

Last edited:
and for those interested. the NIKE SB X JORDAN 1 will be arriving in toronto.

if you need to know what locations, shoot me  a PM. 

forgot to mention, largest size coming to toronto will be  size 12

Last edited:
And can anyone share there ES passes? Ive never been there and have been hearing some great deals. If anyone can share there pass id greatly appreciate it

Don't ask for a pass openly in this thread, best bet is to PM someone with one. No need to unnecessarily litter this thread

atmos AM90 Tiger Camo just dropped at Livestock TO - in store now.

They never got my size - but it sounds like they still have a few sizes left.

Back
Top Bottom