Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Also, champs got the blk shaq attaq for 100, and they have the 25% off sale too, so should be 75

Taking a flyer here but if anyone spots any Zoom Dons on the sample tables at the Nike Outlets could they let me know please. Only putting it out there because I found a pair last time they ran samples. Thanks in advance.

Footlocker finally updated their release calendar. I guess they had to wait for the kid in charge of it to go on March break.

octENG5.jpg

Passed by sport check in eaton centre and they had plenty of Kobe 9 inspiration and the guy said he had a pair of the elites left. I'm not sure of sizes but you can call and check. 

At square one champs and they still have sz 10, 11 and 12 for Jordan 3. Kobe 9 the girl said they still have a fsr

So you guys think I have a good chance with those MC Trainers at VM if I stop by on Sunday? I thought they'd be gone sooner, definitely surprised there's any left at all. I'm after a size 11.5 or 12 specifically.
Stopped by during my break and they only have sizes 11-12 left.

so i guess where not getting the ajko 1 than :smh:
Livestock and I think Capsule! Lmao! Guess another fail by Footlocker Canada. Wtf is "Infrared 23, 24, 25, 26" isn't it the same shoe just different sizes like Men's, Grade School and so on? Wow the people that run this site should learn how to cut and paste from sneaker blogs!

There are some decent items up for grabs at the ftl and champs 25 off sales. The new jays cap is eligible as are all jerseys

queen st FTL was swimming in infrareds VIs and IIIs when I was there. Doesn't seem like either were a hard cop at all.

Same with the new kobe 9s at yorkdale and capsule

Last edited:
queen st FTL was swimming in infrareds VIs and IIIs when I was there. Doesn't seem like either were a hard cop at all.

Same with the new kobe 9s at yorkdale and capsule

Now will they sit for a 50% :lol:

Last edited:
And can anyone share there ES passes? Ive never been there and have been hearing some great deals. If anyone can share there pass id greatly appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom