Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Eastbay makes you pay duty up fromt
Hmm, been waiting out those Hyperfuse AM 1 "Night Track", anyone notice them at other outlets?

Think I'll either pop into Kitchener or VM tomorrow.

I've seen those at winners lol, not outlets though.

If you guys haven't been yet, theres a new outlet by Niagara Falls that just opened up

They have a few Flyknit Racers & trainers at a decent price $100 if I remember correctly

Roshes 49.99

If you guys haven't been yet, theres a new outlet by Niagara Falls that just opened up

They have a few Flyknit Racers & trainers at a decent price $100 if I remember correctly

Roshes 49.99
sorry dude you're late to the party lol. guys have already posted about the new outlet a page or two back.
don't want to sound mean but try to read some of the older posts to save on repeat posts and redundancy.

Thanks
tongue.gif

man...so i copped the concord lows on kijiji off someone...but man these are some of the most uncomfortable shoes i've ever worn...even bought my exact size and fit fine...

anyone else feel the same way?

man...so i copped the concord lows on kijiji off someone...but man these are some of the most uncomfortable shoes i've ever worn...even bought my exact size and fit fine...

I got the snakeskin 11 low. They feel alright but not as bad as you described it.

I know a couple dudes in the Jordan 11 Concord thread that were saying the same thing. Then again some others felt differently. They fit alright to me.

I'm sure I don't have to ask this but yours are legit, right?

Don't have the Concord lows, but I always thought the 11s were the most uncomfortable Jordan.  That patent leather toe either pinches my toes or my pinky toe rubs against where the patent joins the nylon.

Last edited:
Don't have the Concord lows, but I always thought the 11s were the most uncomfortable Jordan.  That patent leather toe either pinches my toes or my pinky toe rubs against where the patent joins the nylon.

I find my black/red 11s very very uncomfortable if I wear them for a whole day. So much so that I only wear them a hour or two max before my toes begin to hurt and/or my feet get too hot in em

sorry dude you're late to the party lol. guys have already posted about the new outlet a page or two back.

don't want to sound mean but try to read some of the older posts to save on repeat posts and redundancy.

First time posting or at least subscribing to this thread. I normally just go to the last page

Oops?

Dude I got the 11 lows from last year and I hate them. I rarely wear them. I gotta be honest, I'm not big on the 11s. I don't go wild when there is a release. I really don't see why people love the 11s so much. I think the patent leather is tacky. 

But I'm a 5 and 7 guy. 

What location?
honestly lol, I can't remember since I went to Vmill, both the Niagaras, Halton and Buroak the last week or so. So my memory is all scrambled up. My guess would be either Vmill or Halton....but I swear I saw them at more then one store. it's better if you just call the stores to confirm.

Oh and if anyone is looking for a some Gamma 11s in sz 4.5Y as of noon today they had a pair on the back wall for 69.99. No other sizes.

11s are super comfy for me to ball in but at the moment I got the 12s and 10s. I can't lie, 5s were amazing too.

11s are super comfy for me to ball in but at the moment I got the 12s and 10s. I can't lie, 5s were amazing too.
In my opinion 13s are the best to ball in and also the 3s. The 11s hurt my feet. However, i do see a lot of basketball players playing in the 10s ie, Wiggins, Wroten, Ellis

Can anyone recommend any online spots (that aren't in Canada) where you don't get dinged for customs? I've bought from Eastbay, End, SNS, cncpts (got it bad from them), and others and always got charged customs. Assumed it was just a necessary evil of buying online.
My girlfriend ordered me the black Janoski max from Urban Industry (urbanindustry.co.uk) and they marked the value as $89.99 USD (instead of EUR) and also marked it as a gift. We didn't pay duties/customs or anything extra. Granted, she did end up paying roughly $160-170 CAD total for the shoe + shipping. Then I find out a few months later that Adrift ended up getting a shipment AND a restock and sold them for $130. 

In my opinion 13s are the best to ball in and also the 3s. The 11s hurt my feet. However, i do see a lot of basketball players playing in the 10s ie, Wiggins, Wroten, Ellis

Honestly i think it's the leather for the 10s...i had the suede ones (stealth) and they were awful.

13s i want next though and 20s.

Surprisingly my wolf grey 5s were AMAZING to hoop in.

About the Jordan comfort talk -- to be fair, I have a pretty typical Asian foot (other than the fact I wear sz 13) -- wide feet and high instep.  So that's probably why Jordan 4s and 11s aren't comfortable for me.  And to be honest, I don't think most Nike are designed for wide feet (compared to NB, Saucony and Adidas).

So always take 'TTS' or 'comfortable' with a grain of salt - it's different for everyone.

My ranking of comfort for casual wear - size 13 in all, except for 1s:

Top Comfort: 7 (love Huaraches), 12 (dat cushioning)

Middle Comfort: 1 (upsized), 3 (wide but sole is bleh), 5 (wide, so-so sole), 20 (snug fit - balled in these)

Bottom Comfort Tier: 4, 11 (both pinch my pinky toe - and sad that 4s are my favourite J)

Of course, none of these hold a candle to Lebron Xs for comfort (but I size up on those too) -- like walking on clouds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom