Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anything worthwhile at Buroak? Never been, but might be in the area this week.
Depending on your size and what you are looking I guess. Normally they don't get really exciting. Their sample sale is nice sometimes. The nice thing about Buroak is that it never gets busy as Vmill or Halton. So if you are looking for something that all the outlets are carrying, there is a nice chance that they still have your size available. You probably be disappointed if you go right now. Maybe they will add new stuff today or thursday though.

From what I recall from todays visit:

There is 1 pair of MC Lunar 1s in a sz 8, 1 red Lunar 1s sz 7.5, 

They had 2 pair of these in a sz 7

They had something like these in a sz 7

Plenty of these 

Like FSR of these flyknit trainers

I saw these interesting looking mid janoskis? not sure, bit it was white with navy pipings and the swoosh was either clouds or galaxy? can't remember, tried searching for on google but I can't find it. Either my memory is off or they weren't janoskis

Didn't remember seeing anything else that's interesting.

Blatche plays in the 10s too

T-Ross also wore 10s this year.

At the end of the day, I do occasionally slip on my Flyknit Lunar 1s or Roshes for the comfort and for the simple fact that I wouldn't have to worry about scuffing those as much as I care about my Jordans

T-Ross also wore 10s this year.

At the end of the day, I do occasionally slip on my Flyknit Lunar 1s or Roshes for the comfort and for the simple fact that I wouldn't have to worry about scuffing those as much as I care about my Jordans
Off the top of my head, I remember Boogie Cousins and Andre Drummond wore 10s a few times throughout the season. I think I remember seeing a few other big men wear 10s, and yeah, Definitely Ross, and possibly Johnson/DeRozan.

Off the top of my head, I remember Boogie Cousins and Andre Drummond wore 10s a few times throughout the season. I think I remember seeing a few other big men wear 10s, and yeah, Definitely Ross, and possibly Johnson/DeRozan.

Don't forget Lowry!

Few pairs of lebron10 at marshalls brentcliffe and eglinton. Unfortunately only youth sizes $79.99

Last edited:

About the Jordan comfort talk -- to be fair, I have a pretty typical Asian foot (other than the fact I wear sz 13) -- wide feet and high instep.  So that's probably why Jordan 4s and 11s aren't comfortable for me.  And to be honest, I don't think most Nike are designed for wide feet (compared to NB, Saucony and Adidas).

So always take 'TTS' or 'comfortable' with a grain of salt - it's different for everyone.

My ranking of comfort for casual wear - size 13 in all, except for 1s:

Top Comfort: 7 (love Huaraches), 12 (dat cushioning)

Middle Comfort: 1 (upsized), 3 (wide but sole is bleh), 5 (wide, so-so sole), 20 (snug fit - balled in these)

Bottom Comfort Tier: 4, 11 (both pinch my pinky toe - and sad that 4s are my favourite J)

Of course, none of these hold a candle to Lebron Xs for comfort (but I size up on those too) -- like walking on clouds.
I'm a size 13 (white boy) and have wide feet too. I play ball in air pennys but I recently got a pair of kobe9 lows....

my goodness. It's like walking on super fluffy rapist clouds.

I HIGHLY recommend them. 

I'm a size 13 (white boy) and have wide feet too. I play ball in air pennys but I recently got a pair of kobe9 lows....

my goodness. It's like walking on super fluffy rapist clouds.

I HIGHLY recommend them. 
my man said "rapist clouds" tho 

LMFAOOOO

These literally were just released a day ago and they are available at Buroak and Halton right now.

Btw I dropped by Halton today and the back walls looks empty, they will probably start putting new stuff out tomorrow for the weekend.

If anyone got kids they got Fire Red 3s in 3c sizes.

If anyone wears a sz 7 there is still a pair of MC Trainers on the backwall. 

Otherwise I didn't see anything interesting.

To the person that was looking for GS Janoskis Vaughn got the Black and Pink colourway and All Grey with a bit of navy colourway for 39.99

Btw I dropped by Halton today and the back walls looks empty, they will probably start putting new stuff out tomorrow for the weekend.

If anyone got kids they got Fire Red 3s in 3c sizes.
Good to know, I was debating just on my way home if I should pass by since it's a 10 minute drive from where I live, but I'll probably drop by tomorrow.

Went by Vaughn Mills today and stumbled upon a pair of Flyknit Racer Multis (the only pair on the wall)

Only problem is, they were a mismatched pair
mean.gif
  One shoe size 11.5 the other 12

On a side note, the customer service at that place sucks.... a lot

Went by Vaughn Mills today and stumbled upon a pair of Flyknit Racer Multis (the only pair on the wall)

Only problem is, they were a mismatched pair
mean.gif
  One shoe size 11.5 the other 12

On a side note, the customer service at that place sucks.... a lot
Did they still have anything at the sample table? Was hoping to pick up those cheap Free 5.0s but got held up this week.

Hey was at the Milton outlet and they had
Jordan Superfly 2 red fsr 120
Jordan Superfly 2 yellow/royal blue fsr 120
2013 hyperdunk black/pink/Grey fsr 90
Flyknit chukka teal/blue/pink fsr 80
Flyknit lunar 2 red fsr 135
Lunarterra arktos boot black fsr 100
Freerun 5.0 N7 fsr 130

Not much for clothes. There's a few flyknit lunar 1 on the back wall. And they have foamposites just gotta ask. I think there the weatherman ones. Plus they have 10c-12c sizes of Jordan infrared 3 for toddlers 50.

Also they have Oreo 5 for youth sz 5 and 7

Last edited:
Repped , I got lazy to get those chukkas before but I'm glad laziness came in handy. Hope they still got some tomorrow.

Hey was at the Milton outlet and they had
Jordan Superfly 2 red fsr 120
Jordan Superfly 2 yellow/royal blue fsr 120
2013 hyperdunk black/pink/Grey fsr 90
Flyknit chukka teal/blue/pink fsr 80
Flyknit lunar 2 red fsr 135
Lunarterra arktos boot black fsr 100
Freerun 5.0 N7 fsr 130

Not much for clothes. There's a few flyknit lunar 1 on the back wall. And they have foamposites just gotta ask. I think there the weatherman ones. Plus they have 10c-12c sizes of Jordan infrared 3 for toddlers 50.

Also they have Oreo 5 for youth sz 5 and 7
I was there at like 11 this morning, didn't see much. They probably stocked up in the afternoon. Were there only two pairs of Oreo 5s? hopefully there is still a pair for me tomorrow.

They had 2 sz5 youth and 6 sz7 youth
Wow 6 pairs of sz 7, okay I feel good about being able to pick up a pair tomorrow. Unless a reseller went by and picked them all up. Were they $69.99? Thanks for the helpful update btw.

Wow 6 pairs of sz 7, okay I feel good about being able to pick up a pair tomorrow. Unless a reseller went by and picked them all up. Were they $69.99? Thanks for the helpful update btw.

I left at 8pm so I'm sure they'll have them tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom