Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I've given up on all these releases coming this summer or all Jordan releases that aren't OG CWs for that matter. My rule from here on out is "If the CW didn't come out during Jordans actual playing career, they could keep it." People are too fixated on what they see on all these blogs the chance at making a couple extra bucks or what celebs are wearing on IG, there's been a few listings on Kijiji lately ie Pink Box Dunks, Early 2000 1s (navy, patent,silver) and people are sleeping (none of these are mine BTW) if I didn't have more important responsibilities I would've jumped on those steals right away.

**my useless rant for a few months**

I was thinking of showing up tomorrow at stc at 7am too
roll.gif

Looks like its time to get out of the shoe game...I don't got time for lining up early mornings for a pair of kicks

For those who are interested. SVP Queen dropping Playoff and Cool Grey 12's tomorrow.
17 Playoff Pairs
19 Cool Grey Pairs

See @svpqueen on IG for details.

Apparently you are only allowed to cop one of the two but you can also get the infrared low 11's with it.

Last edited:

No but the Dirt Cheap!
Oh how much were they? I couldn't make it to Vaughn today but I was able to picked up these just now at the TPO for 49.99 + 25% off....didn't think they were 25% off too because they weren't on the back wall. But the girl gave me additional 25% at the check out....they ended up being only $42 with tax...still wish I bought my $5 coupon lol

I think I might like these more than the all volt pair, love running with racers.

Oh how much were they? I couldn't make it to Vaughn today but I was able to picked up these just now at the TPO for 49.99 + 25% off....didn't think they were 25% off too because they weren't on the back wall. But the girl gave me additional 25% at the check out....they ended up being only $42 with tax...still wish I bought my $5 coupon lol

I think I might like these more than the all volt pair, love running with racers.
Assuming you're talking about the $5 coupon you get from your receipt, you can just present your email and they'll manually type in the code. I've done it multiple times, and with expired codes as well.

I see you also got the squadron blue/flash pink Trainer's as I did. Just wondering what you thought on the bringht pink and are they for you? I bought them ( phone order) and was surprised on how bright pink they were. They are really nice and like them but not sure about how much wear i'll get with them being that they are so bright pink.

Don't mind the pink! It will get good wear this summer! My gf didn't mind them she was the one that said get them, it's only 60 bucks tax in!

TPO? Was ticked at 49.99 went to cast and scanned at 29.99! I think the cashier wanted to change the price but I saw it! Works out for me!

I like the thrill of the hunt sometime more than the shoe itself. I got my black 5lab3 today! But it was a bit of a mission that was full of deception...

1. At the mall and waiting in line, FL Employee shows up to work and as he was waiting for the manager to come and let him in, he tried to convince me that the 5lab3 was a raffle and not FCFS. I had previously spoke w the staff jus two days before and was told FCFS. And I thought, why would he show up at 645 am for a non release 10 am shift? His manager shows up minutes later and he confirms it FCFS. Either he was a) ignorant and not aware of what goes on in his place of work. b) Trying to convince me to leave so his buddy can get my size.

2. Called up a Champs to see if they still had a size for a pal. They told me no. I was jus down the street so on a hunch, I thought I better check in person to see if this was true.
Sure enough they had the size. The guy who told me no, was the same person that sold it to me. He knew it too... Yet he didn't say nothing or explain himself... I guess he knew he got caught and was embarrassed. Shady business....

This experience today jus leaves a salty taste in my mouth, I would say even worse than not copping a pair. Be wary my friends and don't trust no.... (Well, you know the rest!)

EDIT: I'm hearing there's people camped out at Scarborough Town Centre and Fairview Mall already for Saturday's releases. :lol: :smh:

Yep found this online!
[/quote]

They have been there since Wednesday night. So fat asian guy is first in line

Please tell me the shoes that are releasing are going for 2k

Don't mind the pink! It will get good wear this summer! My gf didn't mind them she was the one that said get them, it's only 60 bucks tax in!
TPO? Was ticked at 49.99 went to cast and scanned at 29.99! I think the cashier wanted to change the price but I saw it! Works out for me!
Toronto Premium Outlets. Wow $29.99? you got an additional 40% off? lucky!

Went to TPO today, saw the Pink/Navy Trainers they were 109.99 with 25% off.....definitely not the deal you got. :/

Assuming you're talking about the $5 coupon you get from your receipt, you can just present your email and they'll manually type in the code. I've done it multiple times, and with expired codes as well.
ah thanks didn't know that.

Toronto Premium Outlets. Wow $29.99? you got an additional 40% off? lucky!
Went to TPO today, saw the Pink/Navy Trainers they were 109.99 with 25% off.....definitely not the deal you got. :/

Ask them to scan the box! My trainers had a 109.99 sticker on it then one of the employees told me they was 69.99

Please tell me the shoes that are releasing are going for 2k

2K, Nope...not even close.

Below are the realistic resale prices

XI Low - $250 - $300
Cigar/Champage - $450 - $550
WTKD - $400 - $450

Of course some will try to ask for crazy amount but as they say, they are only worth that much if someone is willing to pay.

Anyway, goodluck to everyone trying to cop

And the employees at ES are giving different answers about tomorrow. :lol: :smh:

Yup... They gave me the EXACT SAME answer as the carmine release

"Almost all taken by staff, and the few pairs left will be sold to public" yet, they had carmines when i got that answer lol.. Smh

Did anyone get a phone call that they were picked in any of the HOH "raffles"?  I know how it was managed was bogus but am curious if anyone who entered legit was actually picked.

Last edited:
I been looking for a Size 11 in the flyknit trainer squadron blue/pink

Any places where they would have it in my size?

I been looking for a Size 11 in the flyknit trainer squadron blue/pink

Any places where they would have it in my size?

I have been seeing them scattered around at outlets the past month, when i went to vmills today there was a 10, with 25 off

My best guess would be halton hills.. They had them in stock (not back wall) a couple weeks ago, so maybe an 11 hit back wall.

Back
Top Bottom