Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I lied they do have Jordan 11 low. But only certain ppl bought. Even saw the cigar/champagne boxes but employees were stashing it away

They have been there since Wednesday night. So fat asian guy is first in line

Please tell me the shoes that are releasing are going for 2k

fairview mall today!

Cornball's. Every single one of them.

If you're in this picture and you're on NT, I hope you're reading this.

Last edited:
I was basically in front of the line. Nobody got 11 lows, except employees.

Not sure why this is shocking to people on NT hints the name "Nike Employee store"! Reason when people ask if they are getting a release and they say don't know or maybe or just a small amount is cause once the size run is in, they do a raffle/draw for employees of Nike and then what's left will hit the shelves at the ES for the public! That's if the shoes aren't claimed by Nike staff!

apparently there was a  pair of MC racers a vaughn for 69.99 + 25% off...apparently "last pair" again...

One of my dudes just called me he won the raffle for the Retro 6's Cigars from Footlocker Eaton center! When he went to pick them up they sold his size! Lmao! The Manger offered him the Champane 6's in his siZe instead? Wtf...... He got a different size in the Cigars!

apparently there was a  pair of MC racers a vaughn for 69.99 + 25% off...apparently "last pair" again...

interesting. called to confirm and was told by two different staff members that that shoe the mc RACER not in there system. However, they did have maybe 2 left of mc TRAINERS size 12.5

Nike at Halton has a 10 blue/pink and a 11 black/blue, 69 and 79 respectively plus 25% off

Wanted the blue but not my size. The pink not my style

This was like 2 hrs ago

interesting. called to confirm and was told by two different staff members that that shoe the mc RACER not in there system. However, they did have maybe 2 left of mc TRAINERS size 12.5
I saw the receipt of the guy who bought them, it definitely said NIKE FLYKNIT RACER and he bought them at 1:20 today. Maybe it's not in the system because he bought the last ones? I just find it random how occasionally they get a pair or two they after they had them in FSR a couple of months back.

Last edited:
i got extremely lucky on the jordan 11 lows this morning at stc footlocker..showed up after 8 and ended up getting the last size 10

smokin.gif

btw when I left they still had the 5lab3 in a size 9.5 and size 13

Back
Top Bottom