Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

NTO update..

they got the halloween pack, which includes frankensteins, halloweens, glow dunks, and also a blazer with some skelital lasering. prices range from $129-$139

as mentioned previously, they have the jordan 3 true blue dunks. Price is $99, not $109.

they also have the mita air force 1s for $199

i think he means Bloor...Queen St got the Hallows llike 2-3 weeks ago and are short on sizes...Franks may still be there but very limited, make sure to ask cuz they might not be on the floor anymore...
swingman #7 ***[/b]​

Went to lounge and uptown today.....

Nothing too special. Uptown and lounge both had the 10 deep yacht club hoodies in a good size run for both colors. I passed. Didn't see anything else too appealing besides the hot girl at lounge.

capsule has some gay looking crooks and castles hoods that cost 250 bucks

ridiculous
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

250? SMH wildin'

The girl at Lounge was probably dudes girlfriend that works there I know a lot of dudes beasting over her.

Queens St. W NikeToronto Update:

went there to check things out, bought the last pair of Dunk lows (jordan 2's.. sorrie guys :tongue:) they had the air you breathe pack 360's and pretty much what everything that NTO (bloor street) has... they also had these blazers with skeletons on them.. not too sure what those were... but i tho they were pretty cool....

also sales woman was tellin me that they'll be getting exclusives that even goodfoot wont be getting... thot that was pretty interesting.. don't know how true that is .... but we'll see

Did fatty say that?

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ "even goodfoot won't be gettin"

they recognizing who the top dogs are

FS/FT: STUSSY PARKA - GREY CHECKERED/PLAID SIZE LARGE - CLICK E-MAIL/MSN: [email protected] for inquiries

[/b]

The 10 deep hoodies were 155......reasonable cuz that's how much they are in the states. Does anybody know where I can get the 10 deep crack hoody?? Thanks

man... are there any purple, blue or black goodfoot hats left or anybody wanna let theres go? get at me!

anywhere have these
2u7sr2o.jpg

You can try n snatch my chain if you think you a stuntman,
I'll put u on hardbottoms like you workin' for 'Jumpman'//

all over print hoodies arent od, really crappily made tacky multicolour 12 year old bedspread mixed with og batman mixed with lame "streetwear cliches" like brass knuckles, guns, skulls, guys in bandanas, print hoodies are od
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

Back
Top Bottom