Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

A decent selection at the ES today:

- Jordan Future Cool Grey (only sz.11 left as of noon today)

- Jordan XIV Thunder

- Concord Foamposite

- Lunar AM1 (red/white and volt/grey)

- London City Pack AM1

- Shanghai City Pack Footscape Woven

- Wmns Flyknit Free Chukka (grey/volt and orange)

They had the hyper grape/Michael Jackson Kobe IX elite lows this morning, but all gone now.

Just came from HOH SQ1 and got the last size 10 of Kobe IX hyper grapes. There was a size 11 left but it was being tried on when I left. Does anyone know if the Kobe Moonwalk elite socks were released here?

These just arrived at champs if anybody is looking for them, picked mine up from SQ1 don't know bout the other locations. They have no idea if/when they'll get the triple black c/w.

I half sized up on these to 10.5, they do fit small.

Now they pop up :lol: :smh:. Ah well I don't have patience to wait for slow *** Nike Canada. My friend pick up a pair (triple blacks) from Buffalo yesterday.

Anyone ever order anything from Supreme's online site? They say the shipping prices are inclusive of customs and duties, but I'm not sure how that's possible given that they ship through UPS. Is it because a lot of the stuff is manufactured here or in the US?

Anyone ever order anything from Supreme's online site? They say the shipping prices are inclusive of customs and duties, but I'm not sure how that's possible given that they ship through UPS. Is it because a lot of the stuff is manufactured here or in the US?
I've never got hit with duties when I shop at Supreme no matter how pricey the purchase is.

Hit up Niagara/Buffalo yesterday and Triple Black Huaraches are basically gone..

FTL @ Niagara Fashion outlets - SOLDOUT
FTL @ Boulevard Mall - SOLDOUT
Champs @ Boulevard Mall - SOLDOUT
Champs @ Walden - sz 12
HOH @ Walden - sz 10.5

Hit up Niagara/Buffalo yesterday and Triple Black Huaraches are basically gone..

Champs @ Walden - sz 12
HOH @ Walden - sz 10.5

that champs size 12 gone by 9:15pm (mall closes 9:30pm) :smokin

cut that purchase wayyyy too close

You don't get hit with customs. $25, fast shipping, no duties. I've had big $$$ orders over $300 and small ones.

toronto premium outlets halton hills nike factory store has the latest generation nike vapor flash jackets for $250 (fully reflective with volt zipper). nothing else of note.

Those are the all over flash jacket at halton hills. I don't think it's the same as the vapor flash is it?

Champs @ Walden - sz 12
HOH @ Walden - sz 10.5
Damn! Luckily I was able to scoop a pair from kijiji! Definitely this year's "summer shoe"

Damn! Luckily I was able to scoop a pair from kijiji! Definitely this year's "summer shoe"
Its the summer shoe everywhere else but Toronto, people still getting real hype off of Flyknits and Roshes in my opinion. This years version of the Huaraches are comfortable a F*%k IMO. 

How much did you cop off of Kijiji? My cousin is looking for a pair and not willing to pay UK/US prices (not tryna get hit with duties and other charges)

Last edited:

Its the summer shoe everywhere else but Toronto, people still getting real hype off of Flyknits and Roshes in my opinion. This years version of the Huaraches are comfortable a F*%k IMO. 

How much did you cop off of Kijiji? My cousin is looking for a pair and not willing to pay UK/US prices (not tryna get hit with duties and other charges)
yeah you're right. its not as hype here (yet) which is a good thing.

copped for $200 which at first i thought was a bit high but considering duties, taxes and not having to drive across the border it's actually a decent price. even on eBay they'll run you slightly more than that after all the fees.

dude who sold it to me is mad cool too. pretty considerate of where and when to meet.

now if only i could get my hands on the platinums . . . . . .

These just arrived at champs if anybody is looking for them, picked mine up from SQ1 don't know bout the other locations. They have no idea if/when they'll get the triple black c/w.

I half sized up on these to 10.5, they do fit small.
How much were they?

Back
Top Bottom