Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

THIRSTY (consumers) x THIRST Quenchers (resellers)

TBH we're all "thirsty" at some point....I'm sure the resellers lurk this forum to see what people want and when people start posting FSRs dropping here and there that's when they swoop in and  cop EVERYTHING plus scarps, only to leave people butt hurt that they couldn't get to the store faster than the reseller.

**Just my little 2 cents**

Last edited:
Yup, went by VM at 10:30 this morning and spoke briefly with an employee.  Apparently the guy
and his wife went by as soon as the store opened up and bought out all the red/black flyknits along with other scattered sizes of
multis and volts.  He also mentioned that the pair do this regularly and everyone at the store knows they do it to resell.
He advised me to look on kijiji if I wanted a pair because thats where they would probably end up.
At the end of the day, he said people like them ruin it for all the people that really want a pair but the store managers
love them because they're helping turn over inventory almost instantly.

:smh: That's why I couldn't order anything in my size today.

I called at 9:45am and there was nothing left also, so pissed right now that i missed out on the multi's once again. Oh well I could get mad at that couple but just like Sneakers45 mentioned, once you post on here it's a wrap and you have to act fast. Strike 3 for me on MC but hope my back order for 2 Uni Red's still goes through. Thanks for posting all the info though, always appreciated whether some of us score pairs or not.

Last edited:
Both as of this morning. Hoodie in large, $40, and zip up in small $70

And no more racers

That's weird. I called this morning right when they opened and tried to order the zip up in a small. They said they didn't have it so I settled for one of the crew necks instead. I'm guessing it was put on hold and the person never came to pick it up so they put in back on the shelves. It's irritating if that wasn't the case

Last edited:

Yup, went by VM at 10:30 this morning and spoke briefly with an employee.  Apparently the guy

and his wife went by as soon as the store opened up and bought out all the red/black flyknits along with other scattered sizes of

multis and volts.  He also mentioned that the pair do this regularly and everyone at the store knows they do it to resell.

He advised me to look on kijiji if I wanted a pair because thats where they would probably end up.

At the end of the day, he said people like them ruin it for all the people that really want a pair but the store managers

what a ******* *******. I think I may have seen their ebay. They are like in Markham. Well good luck selling size 7 racers for rape price. Smh. Probably they bought all the Chlorine Racers in kitchener too.

That's weird. I called this morning right when they opened and tried to order the zip up in a small. They said they didn't have it so I settled for one of the crew necks instead. I'm guessing it was put on hold and the person never came to pick it up so they put in back on the shelves. It's irritating if that wasn't the case

There were two smalls tho. Btw, I meant the zip ups as non-hooded zip ups. The hoodies were also zip ups, zip up hoodie that is

There were two smalls tho. Btw, I meant the zip ups as non-hooded zip ups. The hoodies were also zip ups, zip up hoodie that is

Yeah, that's what I meant. They told me all they had left were the crew necks in my size. I called again and tried to resolve it and they told me they didn't have any of the zip up fleeces in a small... I don't get what these employees get out of lying to you over the phone

Last edited:
I don't understand, so these flyknits were available as of last night or this morning? And how did this "couple" know what was coming in?

I don't understand, so these flyknits were available as of last night or this morning? And how did this "couple" know what was coming in?
prob lurk this thread and jump in the car.

or since they do it all the time maybe they friends with the manager to move his stock

There were still multis? They said they were all gone last night, maybe they were just referring to my size. Oh well

Q it was posted lastnight around 8pm that they had pairs in and someone called about an hour later as they were closing and were told that they were sold out. Someone mentioned to call back in the morning as they probably didn't want to deal with it as they were closing. I called this morning at 9:45am and they had a couple of size 7's and size 12.5 but other than that sold out. The gentleman i spoke to told me they got about 15 sizes of each colorway. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I called VM yesterday around 7pm was only able to put red/black racers on hold in size 10 out of the three colours, everything else was gone. Person I spoke to said they were all put on the floor at 2pm yesterday. They really should do a 1 per customer on racers.

I call all the nike factory's in Canada, then get a store transfer if they got what I want.

For the SB heads

Saw two pairs of these in size 9 at College park Winners. $60

a lot of prod 7 in assorted sizes $60

size 8 janoski $50

SVP QUEEN still has some of the restock jordans
Fire red 3, all the 9's, squad 13's, all of the spizikes, Bred 13's in Shaq's size

Last edited:
The gentleman i spoke to told me they got about 15 sizes of each colorway. Hope this helps.

This is where I'm shocked. Mind you it's not a lot, how does 15 damn pairs go from around close time to this morning before hitting a forum? (I see someone mentioned they were on the floor as of 2pm yesterday). Just feels like something's up if they were pretty much sold-out as of close last night. From 2-8pm all gone?

Last edited:
This is where I'm shocked. Mind you it's not a lot, how does 15 damn pairs go from around close time to this morning before hitting a forum? (I see someone mentioned they were on the floor as of 2pm yesterday). Just feels like something's up if they were pretty much sold-out as of close last night. From 2-8pm all gone?
around 45 pairs in total, smh. I can actually see 15 pairs going from 2pm to 9pm...a couple pairs an hour. But around 45 pairs....definitely resellers 

Waiting on when that Jordan Wong (Jordankcw) CLOWN is gonna screen shot all the "hate resellers " post and place it in that TSG facebook group! Talking about how everyone hates on Resellers and how everyone complains.  Funny cause that clown of a kid is doin the same! Shout out to Gmas on explaining how stupid he is in the group for doin the same thing. 

I called VM yesterday around 7pm was only able to put red/black racers on hold in size 10 out of the three colours, everything else was gone. Person I spoke to said they were all put on the floor at 2pm yesterday. They really should do a 1 per customer on racers.

I call all the nike factory's in Canada, then get a store transfer if they got what I want.

Hey neb, is 10 the size you want. I manged to pick up a pair of size 11 today in red as well calling around 4 while they unpack boxes. We can swap if you looking for something bigger !

Has anyone been on the new footlocker site and used there "find in store" button? I swear every time i use the option it always says not available in store, for the stores closest to me. I don't know if its working properly or its just sold out...

Hey neb, is 10 the size you want. I manged to pick up a pair of size 11 today in red as well calling around 4 while they unpack boxes. We can swap if you looking for something bigger !

No thanks I managed to get my size, thanks tho.

Back
Top Bottom