Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

anybody feeling those kobe elite lows?

They're nice, but it's hard to justify the price, imo. You don't really get that pure flyknit feel due to the way the shoes were constructed(layer of hyperfuse) and they're otherwise not a huge performance leap from the 8.

The limited quantity(they never get a chance to get marked down), paired with Canadian retail is just a tough sell unless you're really in love with the shoe. I do think that Red/Glow/Mint combo is pretty sweet though.

Sportchek has the Kobe 9 mangos on sale as a buy one get one half off option, starting this morning.

Wondering if Sport Chek is going to be doing their Friends & Family promotion this week. Usually it's mid-May and mid-September, but the flyer usually leaks a bit early; haven't heard anything on this.

Adidas usually does their Goodlife 40% off store-wide around mid-September, so I'm hoping that's coming up too. Really need to stock up on some basketball gear.

Quick question: what's the stock & price for the 2013 Hyperdunks and Hyperrevs like at the various outlets? I've seen some dunks for $130 and $99, have not seen any Hyperrevs anywhere. Thinking about trying Kifchener tomorrow.

Wondering if Sport Chek is going to be doing their Friends & Family promotion this week. Usually it's mid-May and mid-September, but the flyer usually leaks a bit early; haven't heard anything on this.

Adidas usually does their Goodlife 40% off store-wide around mid-September, so I'm hoping that's coming up too. Really need to stock up on some basketball gear.

Quick question: what's the stock & price for the 2013 Hyperdunks and Hyperrevs like at the various outlets? I've seen some dunks for $130 and $99, have not seen any Hyperrevs anywhere. Thinking about trying Kifchener tomorrow.
last time i was at Halton they they had Volt, Black Lunar Hyperdunk 2013 and they were sitting on the shelves collecting dust.

Hyperrevs in random sizes on the hash walls

While they never got an actual official store front (until now), STC's FL was counted as an HOH location I believe.

I just noticed that some of the foot lockers that previously had hoh sections have gotten rid of the hoh, eg yorkdale and sherway. Are hoh gonna be separate from foot lockers now?

I would recommend checking out Winners and marshalls as well. I saw a pair of 2013 hyperdunks there for $99

I just noticed that some of the foot lockers that previously had hoh sections have gotten rid of the hoh, eg yorkdale and sherway. Are hoh gonna be separate from foot lockers now?

Nope! That stupid HOH thing won't fit into the way the new Footlocker stores are set up! How it has Shoes then some clothing then shoes and so on! Get ready to see a lot more HOH locations in the GTA and across Canada! But not the product to back up the stores like in The US!

Nope! That stupid HOH thing won't fit into the way the new Footlocker stores are set up! How it has Shoes then some clothing then shoes and so on! Get ready to see a lot more HOH locations in the GTA and across Canada! But not the product to back up the stores like in The US!
You really need to work on learning what periods are .___. You always sound either over excited or randomly angry

Back
Top Bottom