Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Looks like footlocker.ca has FSR of Jordan 3 Wolf Grey. Was able to add a 10.5 onto my cart, $209.99, use code IP454PP9 at checkout for free shipping.

Last edited:

Looks like footlocker.ca has FSR of Jordan 3 Wolf Grey. Was able to add a 10.5 onto my cart, $209.99, use code IP454PP9 at checkout for free shipping.
the wolf grey 3's have been on their for a month and the sport blues been there for 2 weeks...

but glad to those who wanted them are able to get them at retail plus free ship. 

resellers on kijiji are ******ed trying to sell these for 280$+ lol

Sport Check's "Friends & Family" sale is the 24th and 25th. 25% off full priced items, 10% off reduced. Hoping they don't cheap out with the online selection like last time.

Last edited:
^ sns uses one of the major courier services that has its own brokerage. you will always get charged with the brokerage fee on top of duties and taxes, so in short, you will be charged a lot. only use sns if it's something that you just can't get elsewhere.

looking for timbs in GTA...always mess up around this time of year and wait too long...

any info appreciated.

if anyone wants to order a pair of air tech challenges off of NRML.CA  LET ME KNOW

WE CAN SPLIT COSTS AND EACH SHOE WILL COST $112.

PM ME IF SO. 

I went to Niagara on the lake outlet the other day. They had bb shorts for 50% off, grab a couple for my brother. They had lebron shorts for 50% off too (I think they were 24.99 or 29.99) They came out to be $10-15 a piece. They got 40% off apparels clearance racks too. Some soccer jerseys. NFL dri fit tees were 50% off too. They came out to be $12. They had those graffiti lebrons in large *** sizes like 14 for 20% off. For the football players, they had tons of gloves there. Didn't see anything else interesting.

Not sure if its common knowledge but I stopped by Vaughn Mills and spoke with an employee briefly,

he mentioned that the store will be closing Oct. 5th and reopening at the other end of the mall Oct. 26th.  The new

store will be approximately 20,000 Sqft which is more than double the size of the current location.  They will be carrying

a tons more mens apparel and sneakers (the back wall will be extended quite a bit).  Im sure there will be a big sale

for the grand opening too.

Last edited:
Just a disclaimer for anyone thinking about paying resale for Lebron 11 Chinas, I have a 9.5 just tried on for 10 bucks under retail. If you're up for it HMU! 

marshalls across from markville has these for $80
sz 9
3x 9.5
2x 11.5

Back
Top Bottom