Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just passed by House of Hoops Square One, they have the Royal and Bred AJKO's in larger sizes. There was a  14 on the wall in each shoe, not sure about other sizes, i just know they don't have a 12.

Lebron 12 from yorkdale or square one FTL

Hey fam, new here in toronto. Just wondering if the raffles for kicks are LEGIT? I'm eying one pair of the 6s this November and I dont know if i can trust the system haha

Also, is it worth it to line up in non raffle doors or are the pairs already "gone" or reserved to VIPs?

I just dont wanna miss out and dont wanna be futile in the snow

Hey fam, new here in toronto. Just wondering if the raffles for kicks are LEGIT? I'm eying one pair of the 6s this November and I dont know if i can trust the system haha

Also, is it worth it to line up in non raffle doors or are the pairs already "gone" or reserved to VIPs?

Wouldn't say that the system isn't flawed from what I have heard. If you camp on the friday night before the release in downtown toronto im pretty sure you'll get a pair, there's many boutiques there too, if you want it that bad.

^ Enter the raffles scattered across the city. Or try for an online release. Or camp. That's pretty much it.

Pretty sure you are referrign to the infrared VI's. There aren't many stores that do raffles on GR's. As for lining up... if you go early enough, you will get a pair. They're legit. Retail stores like FTL and Champs don't do holds for VIP's etc. Employees get 20% of stock though and that's about it.

Last edited:
^ Enter the raffles scattered across the city. Or try for an online release. Or camp. That's pretty much it.
The nearest store for me to cop is 4 hrs away in Toronto so raffle is out of the question. I've never cop a big release online and hear it can be tricky (don't have fibre op) camping is my only option . How early should I get to the store?

The nearest store for me to cop is 4 hrs away in Toronto so raffle is out of the question. I've never cop a big release online and hear it can be tricky (don't have fibre op) camping is my only option . How early should I get to the store?
Many camp out at friday night, especially for the highly anticipated releases. Also, it depends which location.

There will be plenty in the GTA, even stores that don't usually get releases will have Infrared 6s. No need to camp overnight, but sadly that will happen anyways. :smh:

some peeps think it's cool to camp but I've seen a lot of retros sitting on the shelf.

Especially this year. Absolutely no need to camp out over night, going an hour or so early (especially if its this cold) depending on which location you go to should be enough. Depending on your size you could probably just sleep in and call around to see what stores is sitting on what. This year, I know in my case (size 12) ,a bunch of GR JB releases were available hours after open. Just call around, plan and be smart.

Last edited:
Trust me I've been planning for a minute, I'm a size 10 and usually always second in line at my usual spot but last time I was there was for the he got games and a lot has change from what I've been reading on here.

thanks for all the help. yeah my main concern is the freakin weather right now brah. CRAZY to think people will camp. Anyway, I really need that one pair and I'll most probably work Friday morning so I have to think I can walk in after stores open and get my 10. I will join all raffles possible too.

Back
Top Bottom