Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Good idea... I'll call some spots in that area.

That's really all it is. Call around and plan. People are expecting others in this thread to baby them and provide answers and information when it's simply calling around and doing the work themselves.

In your case styleguy83, I don't think you'll need to drive into the heart of Toronto. Depending on what information you gather from now until next week, it maybe easier to hit locations in those areas I mentioned.

Last edited:
That's really all it is. Call around and plan. People are expecting others in this thread to baby them and provide answers and information when it's simply calling around and doing the work themselves.

In your case styleguy83, I don't think you'll need to drive into the heart of Toronto. Depending on what information you gather from now until next week, it maybe easier to hit locations in those areas I mentioned.
To be honest my bro who I always cop with live downtown and I crash at his place, parking is a headache thou so spots further north like Markham is not a bad idea as parking will probably be less of an issue. I'll have to talk to mall security in that area and find out which entrances they open first and so on. Just called a few stores close my bro and they all say have they enough pairs so I can rest easy.

^ Gotcha. Didn't know you had a place to stay in town, thought you'd literally drive in 4 hours pickup and drive back north. That's why I mentioned locations outside the city, but if you in town for the overall weekend, there's plenty of places outside of the usuals (HOH Yonge, Yorkdale, Eaton Centre) to go to.

^ Gotcha. Didn't know you had a place to stay in town, thought you'd literally drive in 4 hours pickup and drive back north. That's why I mentioned locations outside the city, but if you in town for the overall weekend, there's plenty of places outside of the usuals (HOH Yonge, Yorkdale, Eaton Centre) to go to.
I got a few boutiques on my list but they don't open early on realease day like the usuals. It's a shame I have to drive so far thou.

Just paid for my pair of the florals coming out tomorrow and they ship tomorrow with tracking. 
smokin.gif

you've pretty much nailed it.  timing is key as well when you call; never call during peak hours and closing.

was that sportschek deal the best one for the nike tech fleece pants ? i know you guys said ES carries them, but always sold out or gone quick.

someone mentioned champs gets them ? was at fairview mall champs and didn't see any. and if they do carry them, during employee 50% are they included usually?

Champs carries them, I just don't know if any locations still have stock. You'll have to do a store search. During the last 50% emp sale they were allowed, I highly doubt they'll be allowed when the next one comes in Dec.

Anyone have an ES update?  Might go on Wednesday but won't make the trek from west end to east end during rush hour if it is not worth it.

^ I saw a pair at the Halton Hills Outlet last week in sz 11.5 - held them for awhile then put them back... $129.00 or so, then 20% off at the time for the hash wall.

Just can't get with the weird triangular bump things, too Mad Max looking for me, IMO.

Tbh I'd still go for Oakley SI Assault Boots over these, but to each their own

thanks zeroregret. trying to get a better deal on them if possible, so gonna shop around and see if i luck out. not really in a rush to get them, just want to get a pair of two of them eventually.

At Halton Hills. 25% off back-wall. Very bare right now. Couple of Free OGs in the 9.5-11 range. Black mesh and Res Suede. Some Hyperfuses and Lebron XI Lifestyle. Probably not worth a visit this week.

Just came back from the ES.  They have the Kyrie AF1 in the black/red CW.  They didn't have the blue/white one.  They also have KD VII gold medals.  I was able to scoop the last 9.  Everyone int he store seemed to be buying them so there aren't many left.

Just came back from the ES.  They have the Kyrie AF1 in the black/red CW.  They didn't have the blue/white one.  They also have KD VII gold medals.  I was able to scoop the last 9.  Everyone int he store seemed to be buying them so there aren't many left.

Did they have the 13s?

Back
Top Bottom