Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Got there at 7am and managed to grab my size. Regardless of the hype and re-sellers and ugly-shoe comments, I'm glad I got a pair to WEAR. My toes were MURDERED at 11am from the cold. I don't know how dudes survived 12+ hours.

Also.. smh @ dude who stepped on Q's Grapes.. all I heard from my place in line was "OH HELL NO.."

Btw.. I'm in that daytime pic w/ the SneakerPimps hoody in the background.

In NO way trying to flame this guy or anything but is that a plastic toy red gun in your pocket? If so why????? At least you coordinate.

That's a friend of mine. He had it for his costume, which he wasn't wearing at that time. (I even forget who he was trying to impersonate for his costume) There was a heads up about a free GF staff hoody for the best costume on the DOTD release. Unfortunately for him, another dude took the prize.

On another note, people were joking around about pistol whipping dudes who tried to cut in line. (Yes, with the plastic guns..)

Edit: The dude next to him also has one. He actually won the staff hoody. I just noticed after looking at where you circled on that pic.

"LOL! wearing invisibles in this cold is crazY!"

Hey, you remembered me! I'm glad I wore 2 pairs of socks otherwise it would've been hell. A really cold hell but I'm glad I wasn't crazy enough to try an over-nighter with those kicks. 4+ hours wasn't too horrible.

What were you wearing, btw? It helps me to put a face to name.

yo yo i remember you.....feelin the purple on the invisibles....

i was the dude with the sbtg's and the north face btw...

Hey.. wassup. Heat, heat, heat. (Got a pic of your guys' feet.)

2rz9vsh.jpg

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ the resellers of the day of the dead dunks...

all the ones ive seen are cdn resellers..
all of em.. ebay, iss, nt, nsb.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows & 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers

I see you. You see me. We see the shoes.. must be an NTer

there was a costume contest??? and i wasn't informed?? LOL....i saw the pic of the kid Jimmy who won on the GDFT site just wondering what was he dressed as?

forget the costume contest best dress goes to Mr. GDFT himself 'MG' them LV shades had me weakkkkkkk....
im willing to trade my whole 11s collect for them Matt get at me....(im so jokin Lol)
"money your the root of evil, how did they print: 'In God We Trust' you knowing what you do to people?"

Looking for DS Black V and Black/Red IV Sz 12-12.5

Quote:
I came at 11 in the Acura TL / Black/Caro V's...
:wow:
eek.gif
at dudes waiting outside in the cold for more than 2 hours. IT WAS DEAD COLD SON!
God created turbo lag to give V8's a chance.

I don't even like tints.
<--- "Damn he's doing cameo's in videos now."​

The weekend is over a new week begins we would like to thank everyone who came out for the release on Saturday. The people who lined up since Friday afternoon to do it in that cold is just speechless, we've all been through it. Again thanks for making everything go smooth on Saturday and hope the 50+ lined up who got the free Mc Donald's breakfast courtesy of Goodfoot enjoyed it.

Future releases will be the 2nd Undefeated Air Force One and Hufquake pack keep posted for details as to the dates.

-GDFT
THE RICHMOND ST WEST & QUEEN ST WEST GOON SQUAD.
"we rob dudes in lines"

any date on the "purple pigeons" dropping at gdft??
WANTED: Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (7)

agreed. there's something about purple these days..
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows & 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers

I see you. You see me. We see the shoes.. must be an NTer

Leave it to a Canadian shoe store to get everybody in line free McDs breakfast.. American spots need to step their breakfast game up.. Too bad there were no hashbrowns left for me at 2pm :lol:
laugh.gif

The purple dunks look dope.. I think Im gonna cop to wear too.. To simulate the release of the actual (Reed Space) Pigeon SBs, Im gonna chain a lawn chair to the door 3-4 days before realease..

Halla!

PS. Yes, :lol:
laugh.gif

Yall feel my presence in the post like Shaq.

SOLE PURPOSE "SKYLINE" TEE FOR SALE! CLICK TO PURCHASE

SOLE PURPOSESOLE PURPOSE IS ME

DJ ROYALEThe DJ

SPANKDELICIOUSThe Party

^^ya def thinkin about getting those purple sbs..debating between those and aqua chalks for my next skate shoe. also, am i missing something, why are they called purple pigeons when there is no pigeon or anything ?
-----------------------
Looking for:
Send Helps, Tiffs, Infrared 90s, hosois, adidas extacy hi's and goldenrods (sz 10.5-11)

Back
Top Bottom