Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Friends and Family sale continues at adidas outlets.

40% off lowest ticketed price Tomorrow is the last day (wednesday 8th)

^^ its at vmills,

just dropped by Vmills the other day, they have the VC V's there.. forgot the price... but the biggest thing is that they're having a friends and family from Nov. 9-12 i got a bunch of coupons or whatever... just ask a employee they should give it to you

I want another one....

Got a 2004or 2005 USA Lebron I forgot LOL.
<--- "Damn he's doing cameo's in videos now."​

^ no need... lol

Q, hek told me to get at you with the money, when you free???
"money your the root of evil, how did they print: 'In God We Trust' you knowing what you do to people?"

Looking for DS Black V and Black/Red IV Sz 12-12.5

Ummmm......This may be a stupid question but does anyone have a pic of what these purple sb dunks look like?? Thanks
"Why is it called Life Insurance if you don't get anything until you die?? Shouldn't it be called Death Insurance??"

652020061031104543531116_L.jpg

whats the release date on those again?
-----------------------
Looking for:
Send Helps, Tiffs, Infrared 90s, hosois, adidas extacy hi's and goldenrods (sz 10.5-11) & any purple fitted [non-team related] sz 7 1/2 or 7 3/8

G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)

UNITED FRONT UPDATE!

ransom:

staple new era's - (ben franklin and pigeon's)
hufquake apparel - new era's, shirts and hoodies

goodfoot:

- 2nd undefeated af1's (beige)

coming soon: hufquakes dunks and af1's also destroyer dunks both are TIER 0 so you know how that goes. :smile:
smile.gif
THE RICHMOND ST WEST & QUEEN ST WEST GOON SQUAD.
"we rob dudes in lines"

mMmMM...thanks for that update..might have to make a trip out tomorrow...
-----------------------
Looking for:
Send Helps, Tiffs, Infrared 90s, hosois, adidas extacy hi's and goldenrods (sz 10.5-11) & any purple fitted [non-team related] sz 7 1/2 or 7 3/8

G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)

Thanks quasimoto45....not much to talk aboot
"Why is it called Life Insurance if you don't get anything until you die?? Shouldn't it be called Death Insurance??"

does anyone know where to get angelus or some other shoe paint from?? Thanks in advance

^ I'd like to know too.

Went by Da Zone few days ago saw they got about 9 new custom Blue Jay New Era's for shoes like: Green Bean V's, Grape V's, Stealth V's, Citrus & Kiwi AF1's I forgot the others it's on the site though, I have to go back and ape.
<--- "Damn he's doing cameo's in videos now."​

Yeah, sole on ice and I went today, they looked generally better on dazone's site, I wasn't really feeling 'em in person, copped another fitted instead of any of the jay's ones.

I was gonna cop the blk/blue but didn't have my size, the red/blk was too big, the black/neon was dope but just didn't look right, the black/gold is dope but I already have a gdft blk/gld. Wasn't feeling the olive, maroon or orange ones. There was also the blk/purple and royal blue/grey which I woulda copped but also didn't have my size.

SOULIZE​
www.inquiringmind.ca​

Back
Top Bottom