Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Vaughn Mills Browns has Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers for men. I seen a white snake skin pair size 41 (8) Two size 43 sneakers in a olive and a pair of black studded ones in a 44.

I think they were like 200 - 400 dollars off. 

I also have two raptors tickets for sale. If anyones interested PM me. They are great seats for next fridays game against the Heat. March 13.

I actually picked up two pairs of womens samples. They have size 7s and 8s. I remember seeing some Nike Free 3.0 studios, Lunar Elite Ski Hi Sneakerboot in burgundy, I picked up lunarglide 6s. Nothing really good for men as stated above, lot of Tiempos, a lot of randoms, didn't pick any samples. They're also doing a promo on all Flyknit Lunar 2s for 69.99, including those on hash. Full size runs in the Volt/Blue, volt, and sizes 10+ in black. Here are some colourways, only one pair of whites left in Women's 10.5. 

Thanks for the heads up, Repped. Been waiting in a good discount for the Lunar 2s. Was this Halton or VM? Want that Platinum/White.

Thanks for the heads up, Repped. Been waiting in a good discount for the Lunar 2s. Was this Halton or VM? Want that Platinum/White.
Vaughan Mills, forgot to add that.

EDIT: They also had one pair of Safari Foamposites in size 8 for 129 or 139.

Last edited:
My friend went by ES today, observed someone getting denied entry today. The person apparently presented a pass on a full sheet of paper.

My friend went by ES today, observed someone getting denied entry today. The person apparently presented a pass on a full sheet of paper.
On the topic of the ES Store, I had a print out and I got denied last week, smh.
The last couple times I went, I had the pass printed out in colour in its original size, started bringing colour passes after previous talk about them being more picky about passes.

I went last Thursday, and it was the curly haired older guy that checked the pass (I think he's the manager?), he checked the pass and said it was perfect (it was printed in colour and trimmed to size), which is a good sign because I know that guy is fairly strict. I've gotten crap from him about browsing the store when I just went in to do a return (without having a valid invite), the employee that did the return for me let me in to shop, but he insisted that since I was only there for a return, I was not allowed to browse
eyes.gif

also went to VM today, all the samples are gone, only thing decent was a pair of flight 89's for $40
not much else to report
are you serious that all the samples are gone? in one day? even the ugly samples?

they usually get a shipment of 100's of samples so please confirm....

On the topic of the ES Store, I had a print out and I got denied last week, smh.

Why did you get denied?

Yeah, the guy with the long hair is the manager or marketing manager, something like that. But he handles passes getting issued to companies apparently.

Last edited:
are you serious that all the samples are gone? in one day? even the ugly samples?

they usually get a shipment of 100's of samples so please confirm....
yea. The good stuff was Thursday early afternoon till closing.

Vaughn Mills received a huge sample shippment all size 9 all $40 I grabbed a bunch of stuff. Some cool stuff. Air talarias.. Lunar airmax 1s..ken Griffies air Max's, teimpos, boots, foamposite boots, some weird kd shoes, lebron 10-11, bo jackson's trainers and air Max's, flights new and og some hybrid winterized stuff also.
thanks for heads up, but its such a tease when you tell us that there's a "huge sample shipment" and ppl can't even cop the next day.

impossible to cop anything GOOD unless u know about it before hand..sigh

however when i heard VM put all their 'good stock' out by the window during mid-feb (eg lebrons, kobes, kds, jordans) i thought that was best method to put things out cause they always hid that stuff in back which is unfair to general public. let employees hold their size, but let ppl get chance to buy anything else.....we cant guess each wk at what 'might' be in their stock room...

thanks for heads up, but its such a tease when you tell us that there's a "huge sample shipment" and ppl can't even cop the next day.
impossible to cop anything GOOD unless u know about it before hand..sigh

however when i heard VM put all their 'good stock' out by the window during mid-feb (eg lebrons, kobes, kds, jordans) i thought that was best method to put things out cause they always hid that stuff in back which is unfair to general public. let employees hold their size, but let ppl get chance to buy anything else.....we cant guess each wk at what 'might' be in their stock room...
it's not rocket science. I called Vaughn Mills Thursday while on the road to ask about promos for the upcoming weekend and I was told about the shippment.. After I got there and surveyed the situation (and buying what I liked) I posted the heads up before I even left the mall. You should all know by now that nothing good will make it until the next day.. I'm not a psychic. I don't sit around and wait for people to do my leg work and I definitely won't wait for updates via social media. We are all trying to get what we can and have some fun in the process while helping each other out. I didn't have to post a heads up and instead let all my close friends about it.

They have new rules there to eliminate the employee/back room *******. I've been hounding them for months about it and finally, they are actually starting to do something about it. Give it time. Vaughn Is the only store with this issue and the managers are taking notice. Two people already were fired for hiding or trying to keep certain stock away from the general public.

Last edited:
it's not rocket science. I called Vaughn Mills Thursday while on the road to ask about promos for the upcoming weekend and I was told about the shippment.. After I got there and surveyed the situation (and buying what I liked) I posted the heads up before I even left the mall. You should all know by now that nothing good will make it until the next day.. I'm not a psychic. I don't sit around and wait for people to do my leg work and I definitely won't wait for updates via social media. We are all trying to get what we can and have some fun in the process while helping each other out. I didn't have to post a heads up and instead let all my close friends about it.

They have new rules there to eliminate the employee/back room *******. I've been hounding them for months about it and finally, they are actually starting to do something about it. Give it time. Vaughn Is the only store with this issue and the managers are taking notice. Two people already were fired for hiding or trying to keep certain stock away from the general public.
true. appreciate the advice and reg updates!

glad they r getting their act together. there used to be a guy at the old store location in VM that was MONEY everytime i asked him for help...haven't seem him since the new move. 

im surprised managers hadn't done anythign till now. no way they CAN'T know about it. the issue was they were hiding stuff themselves...lol

true. appreciate the advice and reg updates!

glad they r getting their act together. there used to be a guy at the old store location in VM that was MONEY everytime i asked him for help...haven't seem him since the new move. 
im surprised managers hadn't done anythign till now. no way they CAN'T know about it. the issue was they were hiding stuff themselves...lol
you are referring to Joe. He's still there but only on days and usually in the stock room. He hates his job now though because of all the damn kids working there.

Yea I went yesterday on Friday they didnt have nothing. But Ive asked a few people that work at vmills and Ive heard the whole mall including winners and other stores get their shipments on thursday. So I guess Thursday mornings are the best time to go.

Yea I went yesterday on Friday they didnt have nothing. But Ive asked a few people that work at vmills and Ive heard the whole mall including winners and other stores get their shipments on thursday. So I guess Thursday mornings are the best time to go.

Yeah, but it might not be immediate for the shipment to be put on the floor

Courtside is frustrating , it will have my size up and when I go to add it to cart I get the inventory issues.

Courtside is frustrating , it will have my size up and when I go to add it to cart I get the inventory issues.
Just keep trying. I think they use shopify and it holds the cart for a short period of time. I had that happen when I was buying Melo 1s and I just kept going back to my cart and trying to check out and it eventually went through.

Lots of tech fleece at Niagara on the Lake outlet: grey tiger fleece windrunner, burgundy windrunner, blue crewneck, all around $64.97.
They also had some sample shoes on the hash wall, not a very good selection but picked up a pair of NM Roshes. I also found an olive Mo Wax destroyer for $200 on the clearance rack, it was the only one, didn't ask if they had more. No additional discount on anything.

Last edited:
At burloak Nike and there flyknit lunar 2 are 70 as well. They have the all black ones and volt ones

Halton was a sh*tshow today. Completely packed. Only had the Volt Flyknits for $70. Hash wall had some scattered sizes of the 2014 Hyperdunk Paul George PE. Snakeskin Dunk in size 10. Nothing else really worth mentioning shoe-wise.

They had a few size S and L of the Game Royal Tech Fleece crewneck. Few pairs of Aeroloft vests.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom