Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hudson bay 10-25% site wide.
Nike is 25% off promo code VIP3
Repped, nice find. Wondering if I should wait it out, and see if they'll release another code along with it. The last VIP promotion was crazy, like $40 off everything, plus 30% off, stacked with an additional 20% off. 

Repped, nice find. Wondering if I should wait it out, and see if they'll release another code along with it. The last VIP promotion was crazy, like $40 off everything, plus 30% off, stacked with an additional 20% off. 

they've became very strict with stacking coupons. I wouldn't wait

Yeah, April 3rd, which is Good Friday so I think they'll change it to the 4th. I think last year the yeezy foams was changed from Good Friday to the next day.

Also there's a Champs/FL employee 50% sale coming up, just waiting for the dates to be confirmed.

Copped aw77 cuffed pants with the vip3 code, repped. Closest thing ill have to tech fleece, that is too pricey

Last edited:
not really sneaker related, but Frank and Oak is having a warehouse sale from March 18th to 22nd, and I'm hoping that they'll have some nice joggers on sale. something worth checking out. 

21 Booth Ave, Suite 100

Wed - 12-9

Thurs & Fri - 10-9

Sat & Sun - 10-5

not really sneaker related, but Frank and Oak is having a warehouse sale from March 18th to 22nd, and I'm hoping that they'll have some nice joggers on sale. something worth checking out. 

21 Booth Ave, Suite 100

Wed - 12-9
Thurs & Fri - 10-9
Sat & Sun - 10-5

repped, F&O has some great products that are very affordable

Was at ES before close.
Full size runs in
Kd weatherman
Kyrie flytrap? I think that's what it was called
Jordan dub zero in blk, teal and laser
Jordan 29 all blk and baby blue/white
Nike lunar 3 limited sizes in blk/wht and grey/orange

Was at ES before close.
Full size runs in
Kd weatherman
Kyrie flytrap? I think that's what it was called
Jordan dub zero in blk, teal and laser
Jordan 29 all blk and baby blue/white
Nike lunar 3 limited sizes in blk/wht and grey/orange

Do you recall the price for the Kyrie Flytrap? Need a pair of those in a 10 if anyone's going this weekend and wouldn't mind helping out. Tried going last week but got turned away with my printout. They're getting crazy strict.

Last edited:
Do you recall the price for the Kyrie Flytrap? Need a pair of those in a 10 if anyone's going this weekend and wouldn't mind helping out. Tried going last week but got turned away with my printout. They're getting crazy strict.

I believe they were 98.99

Hudson bay 10-25% site wide.
Nike is 25% off promo code VIP3

can be combined with the wrist watch promo
Take $15 Off $60
$25 Off $100
$50 Off $150 on select watches..
repped...bought a pair of the aw77 sweats as well. had to stop myself from buying another watch though

any edmonton nike outlet updates? 
nerd.gif

Anyone know if Sport Chek got the Black Flyknit Lunar 3? I see that they got the pink women's online. Thanks

Svp queen is garbage now
Oh man, I stopped by there yesterday for the first time in about a year, and man, it is a wasteland now. Such a shame.

Side note, Winners Queen West has lots of the White/Gold Raptors "claw" tees, and a few new designs that seemingly rip off Since 95's RAP-TOR design(these say RAP-TORS with the logo underneath). Black/Silver, Purple/Silver, short sleeve and long, $14.99-$19.99.

Also had various sizes of CP3 VI AE in Red/Black/Orange for $99, which is a pretty bad price.

More than anything, I wish Toronto would get it's real Nike Store back. The one in the Nike Running store at Eaton centre basically has nothing(though it did have those Black Lunar 3s, and Salt and Pepper Flyknit Roshes).

Hate to double post, but just saw that footlocker.ca reduced the grey/blue cord Tech Fleece Windrunner to $50. Pretty amazing deal if you're size L or larger. Wish they had my size.

http://www.footlocker.ca/en-CA/prod.../grey/black/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

EDIT- tracked my size down over the phone, and they honoured the website price which they rarely do. $64 shipped to my door. Huge win, been wanting this one for a while.

Last edited:
Haven't been back to SVP Queen since they snaked me on the Roshe vault release for the Cybers and Sirens

Back
Top Bottom