Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Decided to hit up Halton Hills for a quick second and nothing really there that hasn't been mentioned already.

I managed to pick up a pair of Nike Dunk low Giraffe for 59.97 - 25 off for $50 total. Great deal and very limited sizes, when I left they had a couple of a sz. 8's 1 sz. 9, 2 sz. 11's 2 sz. 12's.

Not sure it it was mentioned but they also have a couple size runs of the OG Nike Trainer low white black red. Price was 79.99 with no additional discount .

This is them
http://sneakernews.com/2014/10/16/nike-air-trainer-1-low-white-black-red/
im waiting for them wheat trainers to hit the outlets. 
smokin.gif

I know a lot of people were saying 25% off the back wall at the outlets. But just to clarify it was 25% off anything in the store that had the red/orange sticker including the stuff in the isles. I hit up 5 outlets on Saturday and I didn't find this out till the 3 outlet. smh. The employees just kept saying the back wall. I found the outlets to be very week this past weekend which sucks because I never go. lol

For those looking for Multicolour Flyknit Roshes and Zoom Agility (Womens sizing) locally, they have them at Sporting Life at Sherway. They also have other colourways besides the Multi for the Agility. Not too sure on size and price though.

I know a lot of people were saying 25% off the back wall at the outlets. But just to clarify it was 25% off anything in the store that had the red/orange sticker including the stuff in the isles. I hit up 5 outlets on Saturday and I didn't find this out till the 3 outlet. smh. The employees just kept saying the back wall. I found the outlets to be very week this past weekend which sucks because I never go. lol

It was a bit confusing and I also figured it was only the back wall until I noticed a 25 off walking through the isles. At that point I just walked around and saw them on alot of products. I guess its me being greedy but I wish they would have discounted the whole store. Lol

Hey I know this is a Nike thread but if anyone is looking for Adidas superstar 2, both the white with black stripe and black with white strap, they have them at Dixie mall footlocker for $40. Both FSR

I went to Vaughn and the employees kept on telling everyone that it's the red stickers, went to Kitchener and Buroak didn't hear them say a thing.

Kitchener had Kobe 8 in the duke blue colourway for 69.99 + 25% off, but this asian guy and his girl walked out with like 10 boxes as I was checking out the sizes. They only had 7,8 and 10 and uip sizes left. They probably clear out the common sizes. 

Last edited:
I went to Vaughn and the employees kept on telling everyone that it's the red stickers, went to Kitchener and Buroak didn't heard them say a thing.
Kitchener had Kobe 8 in the duke blue colourway for 69.99 + 25% off, but this asian guy and his girl walked out with like 10 boxes as I was checking out the sizes. They only had 7,8 and 10 and uip sizes left. They probably clear out the common sizes. 

Was this yesterday at Kitchener'? Was the Kobe 8 all-blue, or blue with the tiger stripes.

Edit-- had my size, picking them up now. Finally get to use that store credit I've had for four months. Repped.

Last edited:
I phoned Vaughan Mills Foot Locker to ask about the AM90 infrareds and was told they haven't heard anything about getting them and it's most likely just a US release.

I phoned Vaughan Mills Foot Locker to ask about the AM90 infrareds and was told they haven't heard anything about getting them and it's most likely just a US release.

VM is an outlet location. These things will likely only drop at places that get Nike Lab stuff

Not the Foot Locker, it's a normal store. But again, as mentioned, we won't get anything for a while as this is just a US release.

It was a bit confusing and I also figured it was only the back wall until I noticed a 25 off walking through the isles. At that point I just walked around and saw them on alot of products. I guess its me being greedy but I wish they would have discounted the whole store. Lol
Man I wish they had... lol. I didn't buy unless it had the red sticker, but I also only bought a jacket and some sample hats and tees.

I went to Vaughn and the employees kept on telling everyone that it's the red stickers, went to Kitchener and Buroak didn't hear them say a thing.
I went to Lundys and Niagara on the lake first.... went I got to Burloak that's when I over heard a girl explaining to another customer that even red sticker in the isles. I asked her to make sure... I was like WTF. oh well more money for airmax day.

Back
Top Bottom