Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

No idea at footlocker but at Champs is all retros, some roshes, af1, air max 90 all wht and Air max 90 all Blk. Tech fleece is good to go at Champs!

FL and champs have different exclusions even though they're the same company ? would've just thought it would all be the same. i have a FL connect, hopefully he's able to buy from champs too then. gonna message him and see what he says.

For those who have brought from Hanon before, how much did you get taxed for?

The amount you would have to pay would depend on the price of your order. I'm pretty sure they ship using UPS which means you will get screwed to the tune of about 40%.

i was just browsing in some of the Facebook groups and I'm seeing that DS Royals are going for a $1000 now?!
where did this come from?

Anyone know when Adidas.ca does a sale on regular priced merchandise ? Recall they do a 30-40% off sale around spring?

Can anyone stopping by the ES In the near future report back if they have the Metcon 1? Would be much appreciated

Was just at Halton. Scattered sizes of the Air Jordan 1 Mid in the Sonics(lots of sizes) Phoenix(decent amount of sizes), and True Blue(actually pretty nice, but just size 10) all for $70 on the hash walls. No additional discounts.Tons, and I mean tons, of Lebron XI "Diffused Jade" for $140. Probably 5-8 pairs in every size.Leather/Volt Air Max 90s for $100.Pretty much it, they were clearing out a lot of shelf space in the basketball section, but I didn't want to pester anyone. Might be worth looking into this weekend.

Last edited:
I forgot my Champs guy is in Europe and isn't back until next week. Anyone here got a guy at FL or Champs STC? could return the favor with ES passes for the next few weeks. :nerd:

Last edited:
Are we getting the Air Max Zero? I missed out on ndc
frown.gif

havenshopRELEASE DATE | The Nike Air Max Zero QS will be releasing this Sunday 03.29.15 at 11AM local time in-store at HAVEN Toronto. Any remaining pairs will be made available online later that day.

raptorsxovo clothes at real sports and online tmrw. Anyone know the prices? If it's $40 a shirt, I pass

supremeape, don't think the item i want will be in the warehouse sale. going to try to catch them on the website when they have a sale. thanks for the heads up though

Vaughn mills nike had 25% off all airmax and shoes with airmax soles (lebron low 11 etc.)...also kd6 in Teo colors 25% off $79.97...

Back
Top Bottom