Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Is there anyway to get past import fees from the global shipping program on feebay?
Yea so just msg the seller and asked them this. It usually works for me because ebay charges the seller a fee too so alot of sellers are willing to work with you.

Hey there im a serious buyer from Canada. I was wondering if you would be willing to do this transaction off ebay to save fee's?. I am a verified paypal user with a confirmed address. Also I was wondering if you could please mark the item as a gift upon shipping and mark as a low value item ( $50 ). If you are able to do this please respond and I will send my email for invoice.

If they say yes.

Then when you send the email for invoice just put your email as this.

example.

Johnfrank hotmaaaaaaaaiiilllllll

cause ebay servers wont let you exchange emails.

Works for me everytime.

Last edited:
Square One has 4 pairs of those Whiteout Huaraches left, sizes 8, 10.5 and 11. According to the salesperson, a lot of stores didn't get these. He doesn't doubt more pairs coming, but won't be surprised if they don't.

Last edited:

Is there anyway to get past import fees from the global shipping program on feebay?

Message the seller and ask them to send you a paypal invoice. They can usually drop the price a bit too as they are saving on ebay fees.

Yea so just msg the seller and asked them this. It usually works for me because ebay charges the seller a fee too so alot of sellers are willing to work with you.

Hey there im a serious buyer from Canada. I was wondering if you would be willing to do this transaction off ebay to save fee's?. I am a verified paypal user with a confirmed address. Also I was wondering if you could please mark the item as a gift upon shipping and mark as a low value item ( $50 ). If you are able to do this please respond and I will send my email for invoice.

If they say yes.

example.

Works for me everytime.
Thanks guys will give it a try

Sportchek has a Friend's and Family sale today and tomorrow, 25% off regular priced item and 10% off sale items, you NEED a Scene card to participate. 

Check on redflagdeals for details, I can't post links. They have the new Flyknit 4.0 for Men and Lunar 3 for Women. Ultraboost too at some stores.

Sportchek has a Friend's and Family sale today and tomorrow, 25% off regular priced item and 10% off sale items, you NEED a Scene card to participate. 

Check on redflagdeals for details, I can't post links. They have the new Flyknit 4.0 for Men and Lunar 3 for Women. Ultraboost too at some stores.
Repped for the info, but god damn, that absolutely sucks.

Square One has 4 pairs of those Whiteout Huaraches left, sizes 8, 10.5 and 11. According to the salesperson, a lot of stores didn't get these. He doesn't doubt more pairs coming, but won't be surprised if they don't.

Copped at Yonge, no size 11.5 left as of 12:00

Trying to double, looking for a size 11.5 to swap for a size 12

Last edited:
what sucks about it?
anybody can get a scene card. just sign up online and add the app and login

cineplex owns 80-90% of the theatres in canada

Having it go from being an in-store, AND site-wide promotion, with stackable coupons and free shipping on any purchase(which is really the key, because most Sport Chek's outside the city have incredibly poor inventory) to an in-store(again, inventory problem) exclusive with no stackable coupons, or additional cash-back promotions just plain sucks. The promotion itself is fine, but with all of the restrictions, they really neutered it.

If they say yes.

example.

Works for me everytime.

I wouldn't suggest this..

I have two businesses on eBay and I wouldn't reply to a dude who sends me that...its again eBay code of conduct to do any transaction outside of eBay...and its circumvention of fees...

eBay does checks and balances to catch sellers doing this....unless you meet the dude...even if its done through email, at the end of the day you're using PayPal...

best thing to do is leave a phone number and tell the seller to call you back, or ask for his/her phone number.

oh and this isn't capin' for eBay, f' ebay....but they actually want to catch sellers doing wrong so they can limit them and hold their money...also take away any discount privileges to keep making you pay 20-25%..

part of their strategy...

Last edited:
I wouldn't suggest this..

I have two businesses on eBay and I wouldn't reply to a dude who sends me that...its again eBay code of conduct to do any transaction outside of eBay...and its circumvention of fees...

eBay does checks and balances to catch sellers doing this....unless you meet the dude...even if its done through email, at the end of the day you're using PayPal...

best thing to do is leave a phone number and tell the seller to call you back, or ask for his/her phone number.

oh and this isn't capin' for eBay, f' ebay....but they actually want to catch sellers doing wrong so they can limit them and hold their money...also take away any discount privileges to keep making you pay 20-25%..

part of their strategy...
As a seller I wouldnt do this either. But alot of sellers do. He asked how to avoid the global swindling program.

are these all white heaureches really sold out? :nerd: :smh:

anywhere in markham/scarborough that have these?

If anyone needs a 10.5 in the Triple White there's a pair up on kijiji for $500
roll.gif
**trying to eat off last years hype for the Euro only releases**

just got off the phone with stc champs...

they just got full size run of those white herreuces (sp)

got mine on hold...til 6:30

As a seller I wouldnt do this either. But alot of sellers do. He asked how to avoid the global swindling program.

+1... it's always worth a try. The worst that can happen is that they say no. I think 9/10 times, they've agreed to do it. It's common practice these days.

Back
Top Bottom