Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

repped.. thanks a lot fam!
Don't judge the messiness - some other random boxes and some of the lady's shoeboxes as well.  Hope this helps.
^ All this shelf talk: Wouldn't be a bad idea checking out your local closing Target for bakers rack shelving.

Last I remember, they were about 30/40% off. SQ1 had a few mid-week.
Ya - I tried looking at the Danforth Target - didn't find anything suitable.  Store was ravaged and staff didn't seem too eager to help either.

Passed by ateaze Dufferin mall yesterday, saw the Korean dude who worked there wearing the adidas yeezys. I recognized him and he used to work for ateaze STC, and he was one of those guys who created dramas whenever there's a big release and he would just skip the lineups or wtever. Not sure if he's a NTer or not, but I'm just curious on how he gets a hand on the yeezys. As far as I know livestock seemed to be the only location doing raffle, and I don't believe in anyone with pure luck.
As I said I'm just curious, no Hate lol

Last edited:
Kind of funny too, because I was hitting up stores over the weekend and I saw so many people buying those all-white AM 90s.

Passed by ateaze Dufferin mall yesterday, saw the Korean dude who worked there wearing the adidas yeezys. I recognized him and he used to work for ateaze STC, and he was one of those guys who created dramas whenever there's a big release and he would just skip the lineups or wtever. Not sure if he's a NTer or not, but I'm just curious on how he gets a hand on the yeezys. As far as I know livestock seemed to be the only location doing raffle, and I don't believe in anyone with pure luck.
capsule had a raffle as well 

Those white huaraches are [emoji]128293[/emoji] (fire emoji). I was hoping to get my hands on the white with the gum bottom huaraches or AM1s

Are those all-red suede AF1 that dropped at Capsule a limited release? Completely missed out on the drop, and haven't seen anything from Livestock yet...

Are those all-red suede AF1 that dropped at Capsule a limited release? Completely missed out on the drop, and haven't seen anything from Livestock yet...
3.27.15-56_small.jpeg
3.27.15-55_small.jpeg
3.27.15-58_small.jpeg

@7Jordan7

Full Size run up at Courtside Sneakers as well $130 + shipping

http://www.courtsidesneakers.com/collections/sneakers/products/nike-air-force-1-07-lv8-red

Last edited:
With regards to the baker's rack & shelving suggestions I also recommend scoping out Costco for some serious rolling kitchen storage rack(s) to stack your shoeboxes for those so inclined

They are usually $100 & up but sometimes go on sale for around $70-80 or so... Very sturdy.

For my daily rotation (no boxes) I have two of these lined up in my hallway:

They go on sale at places like XS Cargo, furniture warehouse sales for as low as $15 a rack

Last edited:

Possibly got it from the US? A bunch of people had pairs before they dropped in Canada.

You'll be fine. They only dropped yesterday, and it should be at Champs all over the place. I'd be shocked if they sell fast.
 You'd be shocked bruh?!?!?!? All of Queens St and Ossington are flocking to Yonge St and Dufferin Mall to cop so they could retire their all white AF1s. (Don't forget about the Sauga cats) LOL

Back
Top Bottom