Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

most CAN and EUR pairs come in remaster box and US drop got the OG box

remaster box got that  fancy 205CAN gold price tag 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
S
How do I get a es pass?
sell your soul...ahah. I joke. It seems only employees of organization who affiliated with nike get passes in which they can give out ie nurses cops. I was suppose to get one but it fell through and the guy no longer works for the company smh.

S
sell your soul...ahah. I joke. It seems only employees of organization who affiliated with nike get passes in which they can give out ie nurses cops. I was suppose to get one but it fell through and the guy no longer works for the company smh.

Oh, alright. I've been there before. Through a plug, obviously. Just didn't know how to get a pass solo.

If you know a teacher in the Peel District School Board - we just received an ES pass for June 19th to 21st - we are asked to bring work ID and a friend.

And a Halton Outlet report:

No discounts

Some interesting finds:

KD VII elite $179.99 size 9.5

Jordan XX9 $179.99 size 9

Command Force pump $99.99 fsr

Jordan Future $119.99 fsr

Zoom Crusader Harden PE $59.99 fsr

Zoom Hyperchase $99.99 size 10

And a Halton Outlet report:

No discounts

Some interesting finds:

KD VII elite $179.99 size 9.5

Jordan XX9 $179.99 size 9

Command Force pump $99.99 fsr

Jordan Future $119.99 fsr

Zoom Crusader Harden PE $59.99 fsr

Zoom Hyperchase $99.99 size 10
What colour is that harden PE?

Are toubrefering to the am 90 acid denim? Did u get them atbthenoutlet ? If so how much and donthey still have any sizes left?

Last edited:

ES store now officially requires work ID or passes to be embossed when visiting.

Restocked on Tech Fleeces, Had the Jordan AJ1 Mid selling for $96, sizes 11 and up.

1 Pair of Bred Low 12.5c selling for $60, no Jordan 7 N7 there today.
Wish I could grab a pair of black tech fleece to replace my old one

Haven is running a pretty nice promotion for the next few days. Enter SS15VIP at checkout for 20% off. The email states that it is only for their Ss15 collection, but it actually works on everything, including sale, so it's nice to stack on things like the Nike Free Flyknit Chukkas among others. They've got a few pairs of Tech Fleece pants, and Windrunners, Air Max 90 Patch, and 95 Patch. The new Reigning Champ collection, and Comme Des Garcons. 

Anyway, not a crazy deal, but every bit helps.

Anybody heard if the Magista Footscape Football/Soccer colours are being released here?

I was able to checkout England and France but really want a Brazil and USA

Does anyone have any promo codes for thebay.com? Im looking to order a pair of dress shoes and it would be nice to save some money on a pair. Tried googling them and most of those codes I found don't work. Thanks in advance fellas.
courtesy of RFD

Has anyone seen the Curry 1s in youth sizes anywhere around here?

I've seen them at hoh Yonge and Eaton foot locker shelves before, home, sour patch kids, n asg. Stopped looking for them though this was months ago

Hey guys I want to do some cross boarder shopping. Is the fashion outlets on military rd the best for deals or are there others close toronto or sue Michigan side?

Hey guys I want to do some cross boarder shopping. Is the fashion outlets on military rd the best for deals or are there others close toronto or sue Michigan side?

We go about once every two months - military road outlet is more miss than hit - check the Niagara On The Lake and Lundys Lane Outlet if you are down that way. Walden Galleria has HOH - better selection - and they have some older releases - for example they still have most of the ASG pack - mall has Finishline - they have great sale prices.

To be honest - I find the best deals and best selection at the Halton Outlet - 15 mins from home.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom