Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone know if the all white Adidas Ultra Boosts released in the city? I know the Adidas store at Y&D got them but they're all out in my size. I guess the Kanye hype was in full effect for this release.

Does anyone have any promo codes for thebay.com? Im looking to order a pair of dress shoes and it would be nice to save some money on a pair. Tried googling them and most of those codes I found don't work. Thanks in advance fellas.

ProjectBlitz is legit....been around a long while. I know shipping to Canada was pretty hefty on there before, unless they changed things up or there's a promo on.

That dude with the Chicago's is just asking for people to screw with him...or worse, with that price and the way the post was written.

ES store now officially requires work ID or passes to be embossed when visiting.

Restocked on Tech Fleeces, Had the Jordan AJ1 Mid selling for $96, sizes 11 and up.

1 Pair of Bred Low 12.5c selling for $60, no Jordan 7 N7 there today.

ES store now officially requires work ID or passes to be embossed when visiting.

Restocked on Tech Fleeces, Had the Jordan AJ1 Mid selling for $96, sizes 11 and up.
1 Pair of Bred Low 12.5c selling for $60, no Jordan 7 N7 there today.

It was fun while it lasted lol

Back
Top Bottom