Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I was just at FL Dixie mall, I just have to say the employees there not helpful at all!! Dude was talking to me wit his back turned for like 2mins lol what a joke. Anyway, there are scattered tech fleece joggers @ $54.99 and tech shorts @$39.99 also scattered. Also I did see them filling quite a bit of kids clothing ^^

Thanks. Went there and they got the blue with green dots, as well as grey with green dots. Saw black shorts, s and xl.

Burloak nike has solid grey tf pants, s and xl, for $65. Nothing else good there.

Nike.ca has the new black and white racers with volt flywire available right now. Only small sizes (6-7.5)

Does anyone know if all the sneaker boutiques are going to have any special sales for boxing days/ weekend this year? I want to get a pair of aqua 8s, but after seeing them sit on shelves, I'm thinking if I should just wait to see if I can get it on discount on boxing day/ weekend LOL

Does anyone know if all the sneaker boutiques are going to have any special sales for boxing days/ weekend this year? I want to get a pair of aqua 8s, but after seeing them sit on shelves, I'm thinking if I should just wait to see if I can get it on discount on boxing day/ weekend LOL

I think they'll all be doing them this year, but I wouldn't hold my breath on the Aquas getting discounted. While a lot of retros have been hitting discounts this year, it's usually the really a-s-s colorways.

OG colorways will move eventually, even if they sit for a bit like this year's Bordeaux and Aquas. You may get lucky on a random return at an outlet, but unfortunately that's likely your best bet.

Last edited:
I think they'll all be doing them this year, but I wouldn't hold my breath on the Aquas getting discounted. While a lot of retros have been hitting discounts this year, it's usually the really a-s-s colorways.

OG colorways will move eventually, even if they sit for a bit like this year's Bordeaux and Aquas. You may get lucky on a random return at an outlet, but unfortunately that's likely your best bet.
True. So I should probably just pony up the cash and buy it now before they sell out lol 

Seen any womens Adidas Ultraboost there? I want to buy a pair as a gift and the website shows they are in stock there for least a couple of months now. But the last two times I have been in the past month I didn't see them. Seems to me it takes a while for the staff there to put the merchandise out.
Check Holts along Bloor!

stupid adidas USA release the yeezy on their site, but not Canada yet. Canadians probably won't even see the release. waste of time

Seen any womens Adidas Ultraboost there? I want to buy a pair as a gift and the website shows they are in stock there for least a couple of months now. But the last two times I have been in the past month I didn't see them. Seems to me it takes a while for the staff there to put the merchandise out.

Just saw a bunch of sale at Dixie in the og/ purple heel counter colour way for 145. But it is quite busy so I don't know how long they're going to be there for.

Sorry for the blurriness, but here's a picture

Hey everyone, 

Anyone ordered the 72-10 had their orders shipped from footlocker.ca yet? 

Still haven't received a shipping email so I was just wondering. 

Thanks!

@ Burloak today
25% off the wall and some shoes in the aisles
Zoom Run The Ones - $69.99 plus 25% off many colours and FSR
KD VI Nerf $79.99 plus 25% off FSR
Jordan IV Oreo toddler sizes $49.99
Tech fleece pants in just small $64.99

Clothing was 25% off as well - one tech fleece sweater in orange and black size large - not much else.

Was there an additional discount on these to make them that price? And... Any chance you saw a 14? Going to try and stop by there tomorrow morning

There was a few 14s last night. There 25% off making them that price, might be over after tonight

There was a few 14s last night. There 25% off making them that price, might be over after tonight
Thanks a lot man.

Edit.

Was able to do a phone order for them. Gotta pay around 5 bucks for shipping as they had to ship them out, but got the discount. Great deal for these!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom