Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Do you have the receipt? Is it within their return/exchange window (15,30, 60 days etc.)?

If yes, then you have all the right to give the amount stated in the receipt.

If you don't have the receipt and/or the exchange window has elapsed, they will give you credit to the amount the item will ring up. They are not REQUIRED to give you credit since it doesn't qualify to their written policy. However, they MIGHT do it as a COURTESY to the customer.

Receipt/Valid window/No Final Sale stamp = FULL Credit/$$$

No receipt/Expired Window = Current Price Credit or Rejection

Final Sale Stamp on Receipt = SOL
Thanks, I have the receipt but it is more than 60 days, so I am just wondering if they would still allow an exchange for that. I have receipt, complete box, shoes never worn not taken outside

This probably also leads to the uprise of all the retro runners - New balance, Saucony, Asics, since most of them have equal, if not better quality materials, for half of the price. Some of the collabs definitely have hands down some of the nicest materials I have ever seen. 
Better materials and quality yes, but definitely not half the price (i.e. Ronnie Fieg x New Balance 998 are $310 CAD retail, collab New Balance and Asics will run you $200+). However, I do hope these brands continue to gain popularity so there will be more collabs and more stockists, in Canada it seems like we very rarely get the good Asics collabs 
ohwell.gif

Thanks, I have the receipt but it is more than 60 days, so I am just wondering if they would still allow an exchange for that. I have receipt, complete box, shoes never worn not taken outside

Your first concern is not the condition of the shoes.

It will be will they allow you to exchange and get credit for them.

If yes, then that's when the condition comes into play followed by amount of credit they will ring up.

Anyway, worse case scenario is they say NO and for me that's worth a try.

Goodluck

Your first concern is not the condition of the shoes.

It will be will they allow you to exchange and get credit for them.

If yes, then that's when the condition comes into play followed by amount of credit they will ring up.

Anyway, worse case scenario is they say NO and for me that's worth a try.

Goodluck
Thanks

The shoes are brand new and never went outside the box because it's a birthday gift. That is not fair if they would scan them for just $100 or whatever value they want below the retail price. I just want to do an exchange on them. Can you elaborate or is there anything else that I can do to work my way around it? Thanks again
Even on exchanges, the exchange policy is within 30 days now i believe since they changed it, since you don't have a receipt that proves you bought it for full price within the last 30 days they can only give you the lowest they've sold the shoe at in the last 60.

Even on exchanges, the exchange policy is within 30 days now i believe since they changed it, since you don't have a receipt that proves you bought it for full price within the last 30 days they can only give you the lowest they've sold the shoe at in the last 60.
I have the original receipt that my wife paid for full price

They changed the policy because they noticed people were doing exchanges on things purchased during BOGO events where they would exhcange something they bought for half price for its full value

^ also last time I saw those on the website they were going for full retail. So you should be fine getting the full amount. Do some research and see if the price dropped at all and that'll tell you what you're gonna get.

^ also last time I saw those on the website they were going for full retail. So you should be fine getting the full amount. Do some research and see if the price dropped at all and that'll tell you what you're gonna get.
Thanks will do

Vmills

25% off backwall and clearance

Also saw those aj4lab1on clearance wall for 120 before disc.

^ To add to it, ES store is not even worth it anymore. I went last time after a year or so since they've tightened up. It was during the Aqua 8 release so I was excited as hell. Only to go and find that they had 1 mens size left due to employees eating it all up. 

I guess its expected since we are going to an "employee store" after all. 

ES store use to be amazing. 
When did you go? Timing usually plays a big part.  For a GR Jordan release, they will usually have pairs but you must go either right at opening or before.  I managed to get toro IV's on launch day and those were way more hyped up than Aquas.  The last decent GR I bought from there were the white metallic 5's.

Quote:

You are absolutely right, all these factors are definitely one of the biggest reasons why I haven't gotten any pairs of jordans this year yet. Either they're sold out instantly, or after I've seen them in person, I just don't think it's worth it to spend close to $300 on a pair, i.e. the aqua 8s. 

This probably also leads to the uprise of all the retro runners - New balance, Saucony, Asics, since most of them have equal, if not better quality materials, for half of the price. Some of the collabs definitely have hands down some of the nicest materials I have ever seen. 

Those kobes are definitely a great pickup at that price, nice find man! 
I'd take a pair of nice runners over a Jordan these days.  I wouldn't say they cost half of what Jordans do since most collab runners are $150+ USD which is pushing them up to Jordan prices.  Even a GR NB 997 could range between $250-300 CAD so some of them are by no means cheap.  I just prefer runners these days and it doesn't seem like they get retro'd and they're much more wearable than a bulky Jordan

I called footlocker up and they said they have to see the shoes first. As per my understanding they are willing to exchange it even if this was purchased more than 90 days as long as it has never been used. So I will see later

Many people today prefer function + simplicity + comfort over aesthetics and nostalgia, That's the trend I'm seeing in the market. Jordans aren't as limited and prized as they used to be. I've seen people sell their entire Jordan collections to cop a few pairs of Yeezy boost 350's so they can have more "exlcusive" shoes. To each their own. I love retros and some of the newer releases but I can still see through the hype.

When did you go? Timing usually plays a big part.  For a GR Jordan release, they will usually have pairs but you must go either right at opening or before.  I managed to get toro IV's on launch day and those were way more hyped up than Aquas.  The last decent GR I bought from there were the white metallic 5's.
Toro 4s was quite a while ago. Since then i find either there arent as many pairs allocated to ES or the number of employees that wants jordans has increased. 

Ive gone at opening for black and white 1's - had 2 sizes left for public - and lots of GS sizes

Aquas i went at open as well and i think 2 mens sizes were available with abundance of GS sizes again.

The less desired jordans will usually sit like the sweater 7's. You would figure that Aquas releasing on Black Friday would be the 2nd biggest release #'s wise, that ES would have way more, but nah.

Just lower your expectation if you are planning on going to ES store now. 

Better materials and quality yes, but definitely not half the price (i.e. Ronnie Fieg x New Balance 998 are $310 CAD retail, collab New Balance and Asics will run you $200+). However, I do hope these brands continue to gain popularity so there will be more collabs and more stockists, in Canada it seems like we very rarely get the good Asics collabs 
ohwell.gif

Quote:

I'd take a pair of nice runners over a Jordan these days.  I wouldn't say they cost half of what Jordans do since most collab runners are $150+ USD which is pushing them up to Jordan prices.  Even a GR NB 997 could range between $250-300 CAD so some of them are by no means cheap.  I just prefer runners these days and it doesn't seem like they get retro'd and they're much more wearable than a bulky Jordan
I guess I was referring to the GR sauconys and asics that go for under $150 when I was typing it this morning haha, but none the less, I do think runners are on the rise, especially with all the new collabs dropping in the states, it's only a matter of time before more of them reach here. I did see the ronnie fieg 998 and the "new york is for lovers" pumas at livestock on wednesday so hopefully that's a good sign for things to come. 

@ZeroRegret  you are definitely correct, at least in my opinion, that the runners are easier to pull off than some of the jordans. I guess it's just where the trends are going now a days, but Jordans still have a undeniable, unreplaceable hip hop connection and vibe to it that makes it hard to say no haha 

Back
Top Bottom