Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yeah I was out on closet inc when they told me I couldn't buy Chicago 1s without Instagram despite the fact that there was no mention of it on their Twitter.

Last edited:
So Nike is doing a scavenger hunt for the Kobe XI and the first pair is located at Nathan Phllips Square on the Toronto sign if someone didn't already come up with it lol
Cool idea but I bet someone grabbed them as soon as they saw someone put them up there.  Prob best to hide them during times people aren't there or in places that don't have heavy traffic

Moving on.....anyone been to ES this week and did they have any Flyknits or Frees sitting around? I have to find something for a relative.
Was there this afternoon.. didn't see any racers (assuming that's what you were looking for).

NDC has a few colorways if you can wait.

Anybody went to nike outlet last Boxing Day?
Did they get any retro Jordan or kobe last year for the Boxing Day event? I just want to know because I plan to go at nike outlet this Boxing Day hoping there will be good stock of kobe and Jordans

Last year they had the jordan 2 on bd. that was about it for retros. There were 29s too.

We haven't seen any retros the past few days, so don't expect for them to just pop up on Boxing Day.

Btw, line up was like 50+ minutes last yr, so I just threw down the 2s and walked out after 10 minutes

Last year they had the jordan 2 on bd. that was about it for retros. There were 29s too.

We haven't seen any retros the past few days, so don't expect for them to just pop up on Boxing Day.

Btw, line up was like 50+ minutes last yr, so I just threw down the 2s and walked out after 10 minutes
Thanks fam. I'm just looking for the kobe mambacurials maybe I'll just get a good sweep at the nike outlet before I go to the mall

If anyone's trying to head to LS Spadina tonight before close, I would pass. Very long line for people entering the raffle. :smh:

Last edited:
If anyone's trying to head to LS Spadina tonight before close, I would pass. Very long line for people entering the raffle.
mean.gif
It was like that for the 750s as well 
sick.gif
 Madness

It was like that for the 750s as well :x  Madness

Not when I went (which was weird since it was 1pm), one dude finishing up and then me. Really depends on what time you go, and now with school out it'll be more hectic.

Last edited:
Wow! Everyone is complaining and whining about adidas raffles in a Nike forum..writing companies and making a big deal out of something so ******* stupid... You guys are serious about this "yeezy" hype...I don't see the appeal in either Kanye or these monstrosities...if these weren't "yeezy" labeled, they would be sitting every where (including outlets). [emoji]128530[/emoji]

I don't really see anything on this Yeezy shoes.... They look like UGG boots to me.
Back in the 90's, if you were to tell me that people in the future are going to line up, spend crazy amounts of money and effort, just to wear something that looks like a grandma knit sock...or a pair of female winter boots, I would have called you crazy and laughed. Society is out of its mind.

New Balance 1500 Made in England Dark Navy sizes 9.5 and 13 only, for $80 at Vaughan Mills Winners. If anyone sees these in a size 11 at another location please grab them for me and I will pay you plus a tip.

Last edited:
Back in the 90's, if you were to tell me that people in the future are going to line up, spend crazy amounts of money and effort, just to wear something that looks like a grandma knit sock...or a pair of female winter boots, I would have called you crazy and laughed. Society is out of its mind.
I dont see anything special about these shoes
Maybe it's just me I see people buy the shoes to resell not to wear

I personally like the Yeezys and their boost tech is comfy AF. I think they're better than the oversaturated Jordan brand that's just been recycling their releases for the past few years. But to each their own. Either way Diplomat and I were just angry at how Champs is handling their releases in general. Doesn't matter if it was a Yeezy or Nike, but holding all these secret raffles and $hit is just shady. Oh welp, thus is the state of the game these days.

I don't care for Yeezy's either, though the 350 is more aesthetically pleasing than Kanye's Nike collabs. Still, this is something that transcends the relatively small niche of sneaker fandom. The thing that Adidas has done surprisingly well is transforming these Yeezy releases into a global fashion event. It's something that has created a much broader cultural conversation, and is thus involving people who aren't particularly into "true" sneaker fandom.

After all the disastrous investments Adidas has made over the years, D. Rose/RG III/Wall and Howard bailing during production of a current sneaker, it's a pretty big win to sink a ton into Kanye and have it come out this well, even if the groundwork was already in place thanks to the original two Yeezy's.

I was @ Livestock Spadina location yesterday and they have red sock darts and all black prestos there.

I grabbed the sock darts but probably gonna go back today to size up.

If you're like my and desperately looking for sock darts, get em... not the most ideal color (gym red) but I'm willing to grab any at this point.  Will be a nice start to 2016 and the colorways coming out then

I was @ Livestock Spadina location yesterday and they have red sock darts and all black prestos there.

If you're like my and desperately looking for sock darts, get em... not the most ideal color (gym red) but I'm willing to grab any at this point.  Will be a nice start to 2016 and the colorways coming out then
How much were the sock darts? Can't find them on their site

@vegeta7788  

$175... probably not online yet.  They said they got em literally late afternoon yesterday as I had called earlier that day and they said they didn't have either the sock darts or prestos

FSR of the Sock Darts were on their site late last week, seemed to have been sitting for a few days. Might check out the Obsidian pair that's releasing this Spring. The red pair reminds me too much of Sonic the Hedgehog or something.

The black ones coming in 2016 are really nice. Pretty much the fragment ones w/o whatever branding + hype. I may have to go get those prestos, unless for some reason they pop-up at Nike ES. :lol:

are the nike outlet shaving a sample sale right now? s

Was there this afternoon.. didn't see any racers (assuming that's what you were looking for).

NDC has a few colorways if you can wait.
so is NIKE ES letting in friends of employees now or work ID still required?

Back
Top Bottom