Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Halton - not worth your time, parking lot is crazy. Leaving now 9am
30 off everything
Jordan 1 high strap black red only big sizes, 2 pairs in 12, 4 pairs in 13, 1 in 10.5, $100
Jordan flight 23 black red

Infrared grey ice air max 90 sneaker boot $119
1-2 pairs of each size

Jordan 29
10.5, 11.5, 14
$170

Tons of Toddler cement 4's
$49.99

Assorted fleece tech

Last edited:
Decent deals at eaton centre today. The downtown champs has Nike fleece for 50% off. Picked up a pair of flyknit air max for $100.00 and the light grey futures for $100.00. Was easy to cop the Kobe elites but they were moving pretty quick. Adidas has raptor jerseys for $60.00 and we the north stuff was 40% off.

Picked up these flights from Niagara outlet on lundys Lane. $48 with taxes.

Last edited:
damn was too slow last night to grab any tech windrunners, looking for this khaki/olive colour version in a medium, if you see one somewhere let me know thanks in advance!

Kyrie 2s getting no love in Canada so far. Two of the best colour ways in the lineup and they're just getting passed. 

footlocker.ca has a FSR of the Christmas pack, including the Kobe's. The delusional Kijiji ads for this one...

Did anyone ever come across that first Kyrie 2 release in mid December? Was casually interested but it doesn't look like it ever popped up online.

Did anyone ever come across that first Kyrie 2 release in mid December? Was casually interested but it doesn't look like it ever popped up online.
Bought my pair @ HOH Yonge on release day. I haven't seen them online (if you are thinking footlocker.ca) except for sites in the US & UK.

Has FL started calling Yeezy Raffle winners? (If any are actual winners)

Friend's wife got a call from Adidas already

Back
Top Bottom