Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^^^ nuff people are lovin' the Wii right now cuz of exactly what you said

but when it comes down to it i have to agree, the 360 looks the strongest...

and u're right, PS3 fell off...can't even resell those anymore lol

ps3 is the ultimate? what are you

my buddy has all 3 (incl. a 20 and 60 gig ps3) and i can safely say wii and 360 are getting by far the most use, resistance is alright but wii sports is better, and so is gears of war

and tony hawk 8 is @#%$ fun, its the same thing but with better graphics and slightly harder
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

360 got a year's jump, so what. sure it looks the strongest, right now cause of the game selection. the ps3 got blu ray 50gb worth of video and sound, hdmi support, free online play, a better controller w/out batteries, lol. this system's lookin out for the future.

anyway F microsoft, why get last year's xmas present?

Quote:
Would you suck dk for shoes? I know I wouldn't, that's why I don't have 10 pairs of LBJ's.

Quote:
lmao who wants 10 pairs of LBJs anyways

easy on the Bron hating, they're the best shoes to ball in and I been true since the 1st Games! Have all the GR's and some limiteds from I-IV so I got wayyy more than 10 pair and aint touchin no dk for mines!

Quote:
then what the hell how do you guys have like 10 pairs of LBJ IVs, they are 220 bucks. omg...

^^Things appear not as they seem. There is more than meets the eye which allows some ppl to get 10 pairs. Each for 220? That's a different story...

then how yall do it?
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

Quote:
get a wii, it's a whole new way to play the game, 360 is garbage. it's so yesterday. gears of war is it's strongest selling point right now, but what's the use? it's just another doom. lol.

anyway, i got a ps3 cause it's the ultimate. got resistance, nba 2k7, madden and carbon. it's alright for now, can't wait till the 2007 games though.

FOR SALEdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

^^^scofieldSB:

Yeah but all we can judge right now is what they have right now...

Blu Ray and all that over stuff is defintely great on paper, but I'm not gonna wait a year before all this stuff is implemented and made available at significant rates...

I'll just cop the PS3 when it's all good and ready to takeover if that's the case.

I'm making the purchase RIGHT NOW based on what I can do with it RIGHT NOW, so 360 takes the cake. Next year, probably PS3 will have the edge, but tell me in what industry do you not have innovation and advancement? That's why you trade or sell and cop the next joint.

It's like saying "don't cop the Jordan XX's this year, the XXI's next year will have better support and cushioning"

SOULIZE​
www.inquiringmind.ca​

Co-signing w/ bobby analog on this...

360 takes the cake, but my Wii is killing @#%$...

I'm loving this damn surgeon game, LOL... Fishing's dope too... :D
happy.gif

What'cha Gonna Do, When The Milhouse Runs Wild... On YOU!
FOR SALE - Navy A Bathing Ape "Ape Face" Swarovski Crystal Crewneck​

hey, i read the front page and didnt see this so i decided to ask. is there a vans outlet anywhere near toronto (i live in ajax so anywhere close to here would be cool too) ?
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)

PS3 > Wii > 360, I have the Wii and PS3 and never even thought of buying a 360, the only reason it might be better right now is because it has much more games but the PS3 would be much better than the 360 in the long run and the Wii is good because its fun but its as for the system's potential it can't be compared to the PS3 or even 360, I had the ps2, xbox and gamecube and I mostly played the ps2 then gamecube and xbox usually collected dust so I never even thought of buying the 360 because most of its games that I'm interested in are out on other systems anyways...

"So what's the use of a wii, go out and play tennis and bowling in real life, it's just another simulation."

SMH @ overweight gamers, get off your fat @#%$ and save yourself a few bills.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FT: Infrared VI size 11 with og box and card (icey), DS Bred I's size 11 with og box and card

AIM: Dunkbeast88

Quote:
I'm making the purchase RIGHT NOW based on what I can do with it RIGHT NOW, so 360 takes the cake. Next year, probably PS3 will have the edge, but tell me in what industry do you not have innovation and advancement? That's why you trade or sell and cop the next joint.

i agree but many people see this as an investment (might not be the right word since consoles and games depreciate) and not drop couple bills on something they can only have fun RIGHT NOW. obviously the main objective of gaming is to have fun instantly but i mean each gaming generation last for 5-6 years. so for people that doesnt have that much dough they need to plan ahead. that is why Wii might very well win with the price and the wide range of demographic. also with innovative games Right out the box and for many years to come. theres still lot more they can do with the remote. also comparin potential of fthe system specs is BS IMO. just ask anyone that played the PSP and NDS. to me theyre both fun but specs don't make the systems, the games do. if developers can utilze the architecture well they can make good games. obvioulsy if you into all CG and less play then yeah ps3 with FF will blow Wii away. Innovative games VS graphical games, i like both so i'll buy Wii and the PS3. 360 is neither at the momment but if you're on a budget and want the graphics right now, its the best bang for the buck.

You cant compare ps3 and the 360

Im a huge video game buff and know alot when it comes to this stuff. But that aside, since the 360 came up earlier they have had a long time to maximize the potential of the console through their games. They are already on 3rd generation games, while ps3 is just 1 gen. And as of right now, if you compare the 360's 3rd gen games and ps3's 1 gen games you can see that the 360 is just slightly better. But in time, believe me the ps3 will reign superior. Compare the 360's 1st gen games with ps3's 1st gen games and you'll see that ps3 as of release date was far more superior.

Its just a matter of time until developers can reach the max potential that the ps3 has to offer.

As for the price tag, i agree its pricey but u get the blu-ray player. Which in stores, (just the player) costs about $1,000. So you're getting a pretty good deal.
--------------------------------
F/S F/T DS SIZE 10 DAY OF THE DEAD SB.

LOCAL PICK UP'S WELCOME.(TORONTO)

all im saying is, a lot of people purcahse console system based on the span of the generation, not just NOW. theres many kids that save up just for one.
and yeah I gave evidence and said Wii is a RIGHT NOW system but they havent utlizie the full potential of the remote so it's stil a future thing.

either way, they're all good systems just weigh out what type of games you're more into and of course price. sequels of everything you liked on Sony, most notably MGS and FF. or innovative games on Wii, or an established online server from MS. its def. a good time for gaming buffs when Sony and MS are losing money selling these mad powerful systems.

was Lileo's Boxing Day Sale last year like their 50 off summer sales?
formerly shoeWUfreak

educate what?

thats lately, and how many xbox has been sold after they are making money off it? not much. hell i'll even give you the benefit of Q3 when that article is posted in Nov. and it doenst specify when is "latetly", the 360 sold under expectations only 0.9 million units sold in Q3 of 2006, and i dont expect much in Q4 with Wii and PS3. so based on that article which is in Nov. i don't thikn they have made up the money they lost in the strong quaters they did. it'll take a while for them to break even, even with the manufacturing price droppinh

educate yourself before telling others. i'll stop with the console debate here, if we want we can start another thread like Q suggested.

^^ Yeah educate yourself because your previous statement doesn't hold water anymore. It's no longer valid or it's no longer the truth when you say that "...Sony and MS are losing money selling these mad powerful systems...FOR SALEdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Back
Top Bottom