Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

lining up in the rain?!

:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
WANTED: Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (7)

wow. my bet is that its the same dudes that lined up for the day of the deads and whatever else has dropped this year. anyone noticed whenever theres a drop there's terrible eff'in weather?

millionaire tongues, we got exspensive tastes
miguel's stashbox blog

eh i guess you are right but you also dont get my pt.
its a NET LOSS already.
yeah iw ill contruct my sentence better next time but nothing being educational cause they ARE losing money off systems sells. unit sold are usually concluced in fiscal year ...........................xbox had a boost in sales later on with system sales with halo2 and gotham racing and the system actually made money, but MS still lost billion in the Xbox project.

and people are insane wirth the hufquakes
lol lining up already?!!?!? @#%$?!

Tier 0.......that's one thing that's consistent no matter where in the world you are if your in a city that has a Tier 0 account and something major is dropping you will see lines early.

^^ Huh?

You're talking BS putting financial terms you don't even know coz all I'm telling you that MS WAS and NOT IS losing money. It's past tensed, so like I commented before on your statement, it's only Sony who IS losing money for every console sold NOW, which is a present tense just like "ARE".

And as for a "debating" strength, why would you even include prior sales and XBOX sales/cost when it doesn't support or contradict my point that "MS IS no longer losing money from every console sold."

Basically you still can't get my point which I still tell you to educate yourself.

"IS/ARE" is totally different from "WAS/WERE"
FOR SALEdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

LOL all this fanboy console talk, mixed in with some sneaker discussion

i seriously recommend a new thread for that @#%$, either that or go post on IGN
For Sale or Trade for sz 9-9.5 heat

DS Sz 9.5 Huf AM 90s, Sz 8 DS Day of the Dead Dunk SBs

Anyways, back to sneakers...Where's GDFT GOONIES? Isn't he going to promote the new releases for tomorrow?
FOR SALEdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

WE ALSO HAVE FEMALES ON THE ROSTER TOO THAT GO ON HERE DON'T ASSUME MY GOOD MAN.

THE MAIN EVENT NIKE HUFQUAKE PACK WHICH INCLUDES THE AIR FORCE ONE (GREEN) AND THE DUNK LOW (ORANGE) WILL DROP TOMORROW MORNING. IT IS A TIER 0 RELEASE SO OF COURSE A VERY LIMITED QUANTITY FOR NOW AS WE WERE CLOSING THE SHOP THERE WAS A GROUP GETTING READY TO CAMPOUT.

ALTHOUGH WE DON'T THINK PEOPLE SHOULD IN THIS BAD WEATHER DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO TO GURANTEE YOUR PAIR IS THOSE GUYS MENTALITY WHEN I CHATTED TO THEM.

1 SHOE EACH PER PERSON

$200.00 FOR EACH SHOE

ALSO GOODFOOT AM THEMED TOQUES ARE AVAILABLE FOR NEON AM 95'S, STASH 95'S AND IMFARED AM 90'S.

BOXING DAY SALE DETAILS WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE WITHIN THE NEXT DAY OR 2.

THE RICHMOND ST WEST & QUEEN ST WEST GOON SQUAD.
"we rob dudes in lines"

yall probalby know this but DaZone will have 20% off lowest price on everything in the store for Boxing Week Wed-Fri. "NO EXCEPTIONS", i guess the jordans will be on sale too.

about 20-30 people showed up. most people didnt start coming until after 10am.

only a few of each size were available, so i think some people left disappointed.

most of the staff were wearing the christmas world tour tee
WANTED: Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5)

was the christmas world tee for sale? a spot in waterloo gave me some story about "it is only for retailers, not for sale"

and the new G' New Era's look good
formerly shoeWUfreak

^^
it might not be a story...we got ours as christmas presents from stussy
it's not for sale...at least not here

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

^oh, allright, thanks for the clarification, i just thought they were being sold on stussy direct.
formerly shoeWUfreak

what new colors do they have for the gdft fitteds?

are they for sale already?
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5)

How much are the fitted's going for?
--------------------------------
F/S F/T DS SIZE 10 DAY OF THE DEAD SB.

LOCAL PICK UP'S WELCOME.(TORONTO)

nike on bloor is having sales there are a few great deals to be had, i seen the black jordan 3 dunks for 65 among other things, def worth a check.
And now back to business

FOR TRADE
SZ 9 INVISIBLE AF1 MENS

looking for olive V's sz 9

Back
Top Bottom