Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Did anyone ever come across that first Kyrie 2 release in mid December? Was casually interested but it doesn't look like it ever popped up online.

I believe these were called The Kyrie 2 "The Effect" and dropped on Dec 14 or 15 and were a QS. I was searching for them a week ago but only site I found that still had them was a reseller. Looks like still has some but 165.00 US, ABOUT 30-40 dollars above retail. The links below if ur interested. GL!

http://www.sneakermanic.com/product/kyrie-2-effect

Kobes going really fast! I was happy I could get em when I did. Plus only had to pay GST so saved some money in the process.
Got my pair at HOH Yonge yesterday, they didn't have them on display, but seems they do still have some in the back. I didn't see it at Champs/Ftl inside Eatons and none at Yorkdale today, so I figured they won't be sitting long enough for the employee discount to kick in.

Guess you can't read sarcasm too well?

Also, to be fair, there's a particularly infamous Asian dude in his late 30s/early 40s that absolutely clears out stock at at least 3 outlets regularity. He brings his kids or something, I've seen it on a number of occasions--dude with younger kids walking out with like 15 boxes of whatever generic Jordan's made it to outlets. No reason to believe he likes the shoes, and no reason to believe he's giving them to his family, unless he has a family of size 4y to size 14.

Ooh...congrats to all that got a call.

Glad people winning who actually wants to add the Yeezy to their collection

Nice to see people eating.  I've also seen a lot of people wearing their yeezys over the weekend.  Glad to see that people are wearing them instead of flipping them.

Got my pair at HOH Yonge yesterday, they didn't have them on display, but seems they do still have some in the back. I didn't see it at Champs/Ftl inside Eatons and none at Yorkdale today, so I figured they won't be sitting long enough for the employee discount to kick in.

Haven't bothered going out looking for them, only noticed how fast online stock is moving. Exclucity sold out Saturday, Courtside only had a few sizes last time I checked last night, most sizes on Nike and Footlocker are gone and I didn't even check if Sportchek got them. The rest of the pack seems to be sitting though, but then again Kobe always seems to have less pairs floating around, they didn't even make any grade school sizes.

Saw them in store today.  Sitting at most places.  They look ok.  Midsoles look kinda cool and the rings on the back but for $280+tax...  that's a bit steep.

It is and I'm very fortunate to have a bit of extra cash from Christmas, but if I didn't have it I probably would've passed too.

Also, has anyone attempted to use the BESTYOU Nike coupon? I heard it's a US only one but was wondering if anybody was successful?

Haven't bothered going out looking for them, only noticed how fast online stock is moving. Exclucity sold out Saturday, Courtside only had a few sizes last time I checked last night, most sizes on Nike and Footlocker are gone and I didn't even check if Sportchek got them. The rest of the pack seems to be sitting though, but then again Kobe always seems to have less pairs floating around, they didn't even make any grade school sizes.
It is and I'm very fortunate to have a bit of extra cash from Christmas, but if I didn't have it I probably would've passed too.

Also, has anyone attempted to use the BESTYOU Nike coupon? I heard it's a US only one but was wondering if anybody was successful?
Just try carting an item and entering the code and see if it works.

I like how u guessed an azn guy that bought the lot for resell, but when it's actually a white dude u said maybe he loves the shoes. Racist much?
You're acting like Asians and Filipinos never clear out stocks to "flip" ...relax, no pun intended, promise. Once in a blue moon it would be a white/black guy...it's always Asians or Filipinos. It's not a stereotype or racism if it's actually true! They are savages when it comes down to jordans/sneakers... Same goes for any race that is actually pertaining to a subject. Why are the younger generations so damn touchy nowadays. Back in the day, you call it what it is (yes that also means colour) and no one took offence. Now, you can't say **** without some little ***** calling foul. Relax with all that "racist much" ******** and grow up.

Last edited:
You're acting like Asians and Filipinos never clear out stocks to "flip" ...relax, no pun intended, promise. Once in a blue moon it would be a white/black guy...it's always Asians or Filipinos. It's not a stereotype or racism if it's actually true! They are savages when it comes down to jordans/sneakers... Same goes for any race that is actually pertaining to a subject. Why are the younger generations so damn touchy nowadays. Back in the day, you call it what it is (yes that also means colour) and no one took offence. Now, you can't say **** without some little ***** calling foul. Relax with all that "racist much" ******** and grow up.
You are not helping yourself with this post. Younger generations aren't "so damn touchy". Some older generation folks are just insensitive.

Younger generation chiming in here. Just because "that's the way it was" doesn't necessarily mean its the way things should be going forward. Lol

You are not helping yourself with this post. Younger generations aren't "so damn touchy". Some older generation folks are just insensitive.
Helping myself? From/for what? Speaking your mind makes you "insensitive" these days? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you just proved my point Mary.

Helping myself? From/for what? Speaking your mind makes you "insensitive" these days? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you just proved my point Mary.

Naw man, youre just making youtself sound a wee bit foolish. Like you can make generalizations about people...black, white, Filipino, asian, whomever really. What youre saying isnt racist.. Its just ignorant.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom