Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Outlet Collection (Niagara on the Lake) Nike outlet has Statue 9s and Martian 7s in their bins...$168 but will prob sit and go to hash. Something to keep an eye on if you can also snag an additional discount on top if/when they go to the back wall.

Ugh. I want those Martian 7s but the closest outlet is like an hour away.

Ugh. I want those Martian 7s but the closest outlet is like an hour away.

Call them and do a phone order. I got a pair of roshes through and update on this thread by phone ordering them because I couldnt get to the store that day. They ship to your home. 8-12 bucks for shipping.

Call them and do a phone order. I got a pair of roshes through and update on this thread by phone ordering them because I couldnt get to the store that day. They ship to your home. 8-12 bucks for shipping.

I thought they didn't do phone orders for retros.

Last time I talked with an emp, they told me usually shipments drop around tue-thurs time in the afternoon.

FYI, I was in Michigan over the weekend at the Novi outlet and picked up a pair of Jordan Future Low's -Gammas for $119USD -30% off. Worked out to about $125 once you factor in the poor conversion.

Has anyone ever spotted any Kyrie's at an outlet? If so, what price?

Last time I talked with an emp, they told me usually shipments drop around tue-thurs time in the afternoon.

FYI, I was in Michigan over the weekend at the Novi outlet and picked up a pair of Jordan Future Low's -Gammas for $119USD -30% off. Worked out to about $125 once you factor in the poor conversion.

Has anyone ever spotted any Kyrie's at an outlet? If so, what price?
most of the time it's thursday with the outlets around here, I know NOTL restocks on Wednesdays sometimes

Don't compare our outlets to the states, it's relatively dry around this time especially after boxing week

Depending on what your looking for there are some good GS kicks at TPO as of yesterday, I saw scattered Kobe 9's, foams, Jordan 7's (full size runs two colour ways), and I think 2-3 J4 oreo's for kids PS.

What's up people, 

I saw chrome low 6's for 160 at TPO last night. That was the only thing that caught my eye. They had mostly larger sizes. Not sure if any are still around if some scumbag reseller cleared it out lol. 

Some tech fleece as well but not enough savings in my opinion. No additional discounts on clearance and hash wall as of yesterday.

Have a great day all

Good morning fam - Any suggestions for iPhone 5 repairs in Pacific mall? Looking to get some things aligned inside, my lock button doesn't work on immediate action. Many thanks!

What's up people, 

I saw chrome low 6's for 160 at TPO last night. That was the only thing that caught my eye. They had mostly larger sizes. Not sure if any are still around if some scumbag reseller cleared it out lol. 

Some tech fleece as well but not enough savings in my opinion. No additional discounts on clearance and hash wall as of yesterday.

Have a great day all
Lol, I saw them too but the smaller sizes 8 - 10 are on hold maybe they are checking out of there will be discounts on the weekend SMH!!!!

Last edited:
What's up people, 

Have a great day all

There's a guy on kijiji with a fsr of the chrome 6, Carolina blue 29, and hornet 5; all of which were spotted at halton recently. I don't even know how he was able to grab more than one pair. Employee perhaps?

There's a guy on kijiji with a fsr of the chrome 6, Carolina blue 29, and hornet 5; all of which were spotted at halton recently. I don't even know how he was able to grab more than one pair. Employee perhaps?
Hit him up with tons of low ball bids lol. What scum he is. 

What's up people, 

Have a great day all
Doubt it will be cleared out, the reason why the 5s, 29s, and the other were cleared out because their price were under $100. Doubt there will be high margin resell for this model for people to hoard.

Thank you for your recent adidas.com order.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are unable to ship the item(s) listed below.

Item: AQ2661
Size: 9-
Description: YEEZY BOOST 350
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: $

but i got order confirmation for 9.5 ?

Items Purchased
Product Size Quantity Price Total:

YEEZY BOOST 350
Article no AQ2661
9.5 1 $200.00 $200.00

They refunded my $ already too...oh well
Maybe they found out you bought 2 pairs? 

Back
Top Bottom