Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Managed to get my first pair of racers off footlocker.ca. Couldn't grab my size 10.5 so I got a 10, will they be too tight?
yea you might have to go tts, depending how you like the fit of your shoes. I first tried a half size down but that didn't work out too well cause I got wide feet

Didn't even know Oreo Racers dropped here today. Thought it was only an online/store thing in the U.S., that's great to hear. Looks like a good amount of locations across the city got.

The fly knit racers are just hype...they aren't even that comfy and wear down fast. I remember when they sat at outlets for $69 ...if they cost less, they wouldn't be as bad but the price is absurd. I'd rather these....
adidas take down on the fly knit racer but with boost and way better support. They are ten times more comfy and last a lot damn longer than the racers. The knot weave they use on these is actually a lot better than nikes fly knit and even their own prime knit as its very sturdy and thick, yet very breathable. Your foot doesn't push off to the sides and it's better contained.

Last edited:
The fly knit racers are just hype...they aren't even that comfy and wear down fast. I remember when they sat at outlets for $69 ...if they cost less, they wouldn't be as bad but the price is absurd. I'd rather these....
adidas take down on the fly knit racer but with boost and way better support. They are ten times more comfy and last a lot damn longer than the racers. The knot weave they use on these is actually a lot better than nikes fly knit and even their own prime knit as its very sturdy and thick, yet very breathable. Your foot doesn't push off to the sides and it's better contained.

Gotta say, I completely agree. I picked up the red pair from the Nike Kitchener Outlet for about $60 in 2013, and on top of being pretty mediocre-to-uncomfortable, they just kind of look whack on foot. The Oreo colour-blocking is nice, but the silhouette just kind of sucks. Lunar 1s were far more aesthetically appealing.

So the All-Star Sneaker Summit is coming to the Bata Shoe Museum on All-Star Sunday.

So I got excited cause I got an email from the Raptors about AS weekend until I opened it up...

If you are receiving this email, you are eligible for our All-Star event pre-sale which starts Monday, January 11, 2016 at approximately 10:00am. You will be updated on all the events available for purchase at that time. Tickets will be extremely limited. Unfortunately, there are NO tickets available for All-Star Saturday Night or the All-Star Game on Sunday. Full details on the pre-sale will be emailed to you Monday.

Yes, cause I'm gonna road trip to TO for the celebrity game or Rookies vs. Sophomores.

Gotta say, I completely agree. I picked up the red pair from the Nike Kitchener Outlet for about $60 in 2013, and on top of being pretty mediocre-to-uncomfortable, they just kind of look whack on foot. The Oreo colour-blocking is nice, but the silhouette just kind of sucks. Lunar 1s were far more aesthetically appealing.

Agree 100% - Lunar 1 shape was much more appealing - but my pairs wore down incredibly fast as well.

Just bought the kobe 11s off of exclucity website. I hope they come out nice and are super comfortable. I watched some youtube videos and they look really dope. 

What's the price you guys get tech fleece pants for typically? Is 100$ worth it or should I wait for a discount

What's the price you guys get tech fleece pants for typically? Is 100$ worth it or should I wait for a discount

I got most my pairs at sport chek when they were offering 25% off. I was able to stack the email coupon a few times. So 87 bucks approx. They're regularly 115 plus tax so I felt like I got a great deal on them. Paid around 106 and 112 for camo pairs respectively from sport chek and NDC Canada. Don't regret buying then I literally wear them everyday after work and on the weekends. Very versatile IMO.

I got most my pairs at sport chek when they were offering 25% off. I was able to stack the email coupon a few times. So 87 bucks approx. They're regularly 115 plus tax so I felt like I got a great deal on them. Paid around 106 and 112 for camo pairs respectively from sport chek and NDC Canada. Don't regret buying then I literally wear them everyday after work and on the weekends. Very versatile IMO.

Yep I hate paying retail but anything below $100 for the pants these days is good considering the dollar is so trash we can't cop in the states. All I wear after work as well.

The fly knit racers are just hype...they aren't even that comfy and wear down fast. I remember when they sat at outlets for $69 ...if they cost less, they wouldn't be as bad but the price is absurd. I'd rather these.... adidas take down on the fly knit racer but with boost and way better support. They are ten times more comfy and last a lot damn longer than the racers. The knot weave they use on these is actually a lot better than nikes fly knit and even their own prime knit as its very sturdy and thick, yet very breathable. Your foot doesn't push off to the sides and it's better contained.
What model is this?

Yeah, about $80 is good for a colour you like.

Considering the Canadian dollar is so low right now, tech fleece pants at retail isn't even that bad, retail in Canada is $115 CAD vs US retail at $100 USD

Back
Top Bottom