Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Apparently, the shoes available for purchase will change throughout the days from 11th-14th. Don't think the selection is great for tomorrow.

Last edited:
Some shoes they had on display:

Nike Basketball:
Hyperdunk 2008 Marty McFly
KD4 Weatherman
KD6 AP
ZK6 Prelude
AF1 Low '07 Lux Anaconda
OG Royal Blue Foams
LeBron 9 Cannon
LeBron 12 2K16

JB:
1 Royal
5 Grapes
6 Carmine
7 Raptors
8 Aqua
10 OVO White
11 Bred

Last edited:
They've got some nice shoes for display though

sounds like an epic goddamn troll job to me
laugh.gif
nike: "hi toronto! we know you've been waiting forever for an all star game and nice kicks to go with it, so here are some basura general releases for you to buy and some AMAZING heat for you to stare at for 20 minutes!"

i was hoping my snkrsxpress appointment would allow me to avoid camping this weekend. guess not!

Some shoes they had on display:

Nike Basketball:
Hyperdunk 2008 Marty McFly
KD4 Weatherman
KD6 AP
ZK6 Prelude
AF1 Low '07 Lux Anaconda
OG Royal Blue Foams
LeBron 9 Cannon
LeBron 12 2K16

JB:
1 Royal
5 Grapes
6 Carmine
7 Raptors
8 Aqua
10 OVO White
11 Bred
Thanks for the update. No OVO thats disappointing.

sounds like an epic goddamn troll job to me :lol: nike: "hi toronto! we know you've been waiting forever for an all star game and nice kicks to go with it, so here are some basura general releases for you to buy and some AMAZING heat for you to stare at for 20 minutes!"

i was hoping my snkrsxpress appointment would allow me to avoid camping this weekend. guess not!

I know lol! The person that did the periscope said the same thing.

Seems like the place to be at is the JB store. The Snkrs Express is very hit and miss it seems since the shoes for sale are subject for change. If the OVOs are releasing on the 13th I think whoever signed up then for Snkrs Express might get lucky.

Snkrsxpress was always billed as having 'surprise' releases, though.

That's true. But a lot of people who were at SNKRS last year in NYC said it was disappointing as well. Also mentioned shoes for sale are subject to change so someone might get lucky and cop something nice. Wishing my NT Toronto fam luck.

Last edited:
Just picked up my XXX Thurs night tickets at Mattamy Athletic Centre. Super lax process just show your phone and get the ticket - no ID needed. There was also camera crews trying to block the street for a promo video shoot for Jordan. 

Weird, I was there at the exact same time. Probably walked past each other.

How much were the Carolina 1s? And can't complain about WC 4s :pimp:

I didn't see the price when she scrolled through the list of shoes available for purchase. Not 100% sure if it's for sale, but it was on the same display with the other shoes that were for sale if that makes sense. These were the prices that I caught:

KD 8 AS - $235
Jordan XXX - $265
Jordan Horizon BHM - $245

Last edited:
How much were the Carolina 1s? And can't complain about WC 4s :pimp:

I didn't see the price when she scrolled through the list of shoes available for purchase. Not 100% sure if it's for sale, but it was on the same display with the other shoes that were for sale if that makes sense. These were the prices that I caught:

KD 8 AS - $235
Jordan XXX - $265
Jordan Horizon BHM - $245

Thanks for the info :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom