Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Got mine, but it was jsut for the sessions I regsitered for earlier in the week. Anything I registered for today (snkrsxpress) wasn't on it.

The pass also has all the pin locations for those interested (Nike Pins not the AS game pin)

Maple Leaf Pin @ HoH, 'Bring your Game Pin' @ FL Eaton Centre, AF1 Flyknit Pin @ Livestock, jordan Wings Pin @ 306.
Jordan Wings and Maple Leaf pins would be nice to have
how does the pin collecting work? do you bring your pass to these places and they give them to you? or do you have to make a purchase?

Pins for this weekend

So i'm registered for the snkrs xprss tomorrow but have yet to get any sort of email confirmation. However, when I log in using my Nike+ account I can see that i'm registered for my time slot when I go to the main events page. Is that what I show when I arrive tomorrow?

So i'm registered for the snkrs xprss tomorrow but have yet to get any sort of email confirmation. However, when I log in using my Nike+ account I can see that i'm registered for my time slot when I go to the main events page. Is that what I show when I arrive tomorrow?

You should be getting an email with a QR code a list of events you've registered not including SX slots for 2/12 to 2/14 that were available today.

Check your emails...Boarding Soon email for tomororow's SX just received

Last edited:

Hit up the Mitchell and Ness pop up
Retro Jerseys are $329
Carter, Kobe, Nash

Stuff was really pricey. $100 for an all star SnapBack
Ridiculous.

I hoping for ovo's
Gonna check the Jordan store Friday after work but I have a feeling it will obly be available on Saturday

So I just show this email to someone? Dont know anything about these codes. Thought maybe I had to download something
Thats what I`m planning on doing. They didn't send me anything else.

EDIT: just got a "Boarding Soon" email.

Last edited:
Those aren't the same pins from the Pin Chase. Check the Nike Toronto Twitter for the actual ones that will be given at the 4 locations.
Exactly...that's the pin set that's available for purchase from the Jordan store. All of those pins are the same ghost logos that are on the Jordan brand store banner sign on top of the store ...

Back
Top Bottom