Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

dude no offense but you just sound lazy lol
you sound like the type of guy to pay resale

you gotta put in some work to get what you want...c'mon son
It's not that I am lazy I just dont have time to stand in lines for sneakers.  Not to mention its -20 outside!

I have never paid for resale in my life, I waltz into footlocker around 10am and cop my size 12s every time since they stopped doing pre-orders.

You say I have to put in work but there is literally nothing I can do to get into SNKR XPRESS when I refreshed the page for 12 hours and there is still no availability.  

thanks question just looked up Yorkdale mall hours and it said 9:30 but champs opens at 8 how does that work lol
Oh my bad, it probably is 9:30 because thats what time the mall opens. I just checked google quickly and it said 8.

I wouldn't get too hyped about the snkrsxpress thing. Last year when they had the snkrs pop up in NYC, it was pretty much the same thing. You see all the cool stuff they display when you enter, but the best thing you'll come out with is an early release shoe. (Last year it was an EXT KD7, Gold Foamposite & the red python from what I remember.) I left empty handed from the disappointment.

Also as to an update to the JB Pop-up,
There are already like 40 people in line as of last night, so I'm sure it's going to be a bit of a mission to grab much for anybody just planning to casually walk in on Friday.

I wouldn't get too hyped about the snkrsxpress thing. Last year when they had the snkrs pop up in NYC, it was pretty much the same thing. You see all the cool stuff they display when you enter, but the best thing you'll come out with is an early release shoe. (Last year it was an EXT KD7, Gold Foamposite & the red python from what I remember.) I left empty handed from the disappointment.

Also as to an update to the JB Pop-up,
There are already like 40 people in line as of last night, so I'm sure it's going to be a bit of a mission to grab much for anybody just planning to casually walk in on Friday.

40 ppl physically in line or ghost chairs?

Last edited:
Just a heads up, the all white Allstar Lillard 2s are up on Adidas.ca for $160. 

http://www.adidas.ca/en/mens-d-lillard-2-boost-primeknit-shoes/AQ7994.html?forceSelSize=AQ7994_630

A code can be used. 15% off (one use) to bring it down to $134 before tax but you can also use a signup newsletter code. The version with bounce is a much better basketball shoe, but these look fresh. I've just bought way way way too many shoes over the last few months.

15TY-AKUBDOG53KKCBYHH

Repped! Thanks. Got my 9. No 9.5 though.

Used the code BTW

Only Adidas ASG shoe I want

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom