Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hey guys anyone know if there's a chance to get into snkrs xpress without booking online? Like if I show up in person you think they'll slide me in or something? I already went but my brother really wants to go just to check it out

Hey guys anyone know if there's a chance to get into snkrs xpress without booking online? Like if I show up in person you think they'll slide me in or something? I already went but my brother really wants to go just to check it out
Doubtful.

Nope...  it's really strict.  Even I had a RSVP but they kept asking for proof etc.  They need a booking so they can print off your pass etc.

Nope...  it's really strict.  Even I had a RSVP but they kept asking for proof etc.  They need a booking so they can print off your pass etc.
I know but I'm saying if I show up is it possible they give me an appointment on the spot

wtf... had a 306 underground appointment at 9 tonight and showed up at 9. The girl said they weren't taking any more appointments for the night and to come back tomorrow.

I know but I'm saying if I show up is it possible they give me an appointment on the spot
Nope... security will just turn you away.  I saw people try.  The thing is they don't add people in, names are already in the system for specific times. 

I'm really hoping that somehow this is the price. But everywhere else I've seen 295, as I'm sure you have.

Yes, I've seen them in person at HOH. The box tag says $295. Foot Locker made a mistake. It would be nice if no one fixed it though lol

I was at the front of the line when the goat showed up

Do tell. Which spots should I check. I'm in Newmarket and the footlocker here said there will be a line up smh

Apparently MJ hasn't even visited the chi jumpman store so it was a really big deal for him to visit the tdot location!! Was told by a chi employee while at the underground.
[emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Did they let you go in as MJ and spike lee were browsing or did they stop everyone from going in till they were done?
Noone was let in when they were in there but if u were in the store they just cleared the way to make space for them

Back
Top Bottom